LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Solemn Warning About joining Secret Gang/Society

You may have very good reasons for joining gang,

• NWO New World Order is about to emerge, I have to do something,

• The Federal Government is trampling upon the Constitution, I have to

resist,

• I seek the refuge/protection from the Power, I have no way

but to join,

But if you have to obey order, and not obey your conscience and your own judgement as to what is right in the sight of LORD, you are DECEIVED.

You are destroying the work of LORD, much as Timothy McVeigh had done, destroying many innocent lifes and yet being deceived all the time.

Only you are as bold as Jesus, who walked in the light, did nothing in secret, and did only that which was right in the sight of LORD, endured persecution almost daily, loved his enemy, submissive to the will of LORD onto death, then you are doing the work of LORD.

You have no idea of how powerful LORD is. LORD created billions of galaxies, how could he not be able to destroy all the wicked in an instant ?

LORD : "But my people did not listen to my voice; Israel would have none of me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels.
O that my people would listen to me, that Israel would walk in my ways! I would soon subdue their enemies, and turn my hand against their foes." [Psalm 81:11-14]

If you model your life after Jesus, honest and upright, holding fast the Commandments and Law of GOD, and do the teachings of LORD and Jesus, then you are doing the work of LORD.

I don't mean you cannot reason with your neighbor, cannot expose the evils of NWO (New World Order) or Secret Alliance or abuses of power of Federal Government, cannot extend your help to your friends or neighbors, .... In fact you can do ALL things as long as it is LAWFUL AND RIGHT in the sight of LORD.

But if you obey order, then you are deceived. Your leader is one who values power over your life (and you DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO IS IN THE UPPERMOST ECHELON OF POWER!), and in the battle for power, you will be one of his fighting soldiers, and your life will be sacrificed. Apart from that, if you incur guilt when you carry out orders, you will face curse and punishment from LORD.

Jesus : "So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven; but who ever denies me before me, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven."
[Mt 10:32-33}

Wu Siu Yan

3rd December, 2001

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn

(*)