LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off the Air in the near future

OFF THE AIR

I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to update my homepage for the near future.

Reasons :

(1) My computer is controlled by radio means by people in the Secret Alliance. They use various means to harass me. Recently, they use "automatic re-boot" - that is to say, my computer will automatically re-start in the midst of my work. Therefore files would be lost and my work wiped out (cf. computer hang, computer crash in the past, and you have to re-boot computer).

(2) I fail to login to one email account. I am still unsure of the reasons.

Coupled with several other reasons which I would not elaborate here, I think I would not be able to update my Homepage as I have done in the past.

Lastly, my words - let everyone of us holds fast

KEEP THE LAW => BLESSING;

BREAK THE LAW => CURSE

to be the guiding principle in the difficult times ahead.

Wu Siu Yan

30th Jan 2002

My computer is working now !

My Recent Difficulties with My Computer

By

Wu Siu Yan

1st Feb 2002

My computer crashed constantly for the past few weeks

My computer is a 200MHz Pentium computer, with 3.2G hard disk.

It crashed repeatedly about one and half month ago.

I run "scandisk" program, but no bad clusters were found.

However, I found some strange things : even if I run "defragmentation" program before running "scandisk", I found the following :

(Note : I run "defragmentation" program under Window, but "scandisk" under DOS, i.e.

boot -> F8 -> Command prompt only -> scandisk c:

)

A few weeks after running "defragmentation and scandisk", surface-scan diagram from "scandisk" produces

IT APPEARED TO ME THAT THE FILE SYSTEM WAS NOT STORING THE FILES CONSECUTIVELY, BUT RANDOMLY ON THE DISK !

My guess is that the Secret agents from the Secret Alliance changed the operating system on my computer, with the effects 1) increase access time (2) increase disk wear.

My disk used to have 3 operating systems, partitioned as follows,

Operating SystemDisk Space
Window 951 Gigabytes
Linux (Slakware)1 Gigabytes
Linux (Redhat)1 Gigabytes
Linux Swap Area100 Megabytes
 Total = 3.2 Gigabytes

I used "e2fsck" (Extended 2 File System Check Program in Linux, a program in Linux similar in function to "scandisk" in DOS/WINDOW) to check the disk space in Linux and found that the partition for Linux (Redhat) contained some bad clusters.

Even if there were bad clusters in LINUX, it shouldn't have caused crashes in WINDOW. Anyhow,

I re-installed the whole system

For most of the time, I used WINDOW, and I used Linux occasionally.

Even if the disk space under Linux was faulty, it should not have affected WINDOW, and yet my computer crashed repeatedly. Sometimes, it crashed several times a day, ruining all my work (though I saved the file frequently to minimize damage, yet such crashes made my work almost impossible.)

I decided to take away Linux, and re-partitioned my hard disk as follows, this time using the whole drive for WINDOW, except those disk space that contained bad clusters.

Operating SystemDisk Space
Window 95 C: drive2.5 Gigabytes
Window 95 D: drive500 Megabytes
(Bad Clusters Here)
 Total = 3.2 Gigabytes

The 2.5G partition has no bad clusters, all the bad clusters were in the 500 Megabytes partition, and I did not intend to use that partition.

I re-installed everything : Window 95 Operating System, Driver for Printer, Driver for the Video Card, Driver for the Sound Card, Driver for the Scanner, ..... and various softwares.

One very strange thing happened : one software, which I did not install, appeared in the system!

It is my guess that the Secret Agents can remotely install (using radio, or infra-red means ?) software to my system, and they can transfer data fast, about 1 Megabytes per second.

Crashes continued, and I had no way but to buy a new hard drive.

I bought a new 20G Hard Disk and Re-installed everything again

I succeed in installing WINDOW and some drivers, but I couldn't install many softwares, e.g. "Chinese Hand-writing Input Software", the Graphic Program that came with the purchase of scanner.

Therefore I was deprived the use of those softwares.

The system did not crash for some days. But some unexpected things happened after those few days -

The System would automatically re-boot itself in the midst of my work

The effect was the same as that of a crash - the file I was working on got lost, and much of my work was ruined.

I suspected that they might have done something to the "reset button", or to the Power Supply. I removed the cover, and looked inside my computer, but found nothing.

The automatic re-boot happened several times a day, making any work extremely difficult, if not impossible.

This continued for about a week.

Therefore I thought that my chance of using the computer had gone, and I would not be able to use my computer for some times. Therefore, I posted the following message to the Forum in my homepage, using a computer in a library,

OFF THE AIR

Reasons :

(1) My computer is controlled by radio means by people in the Secret Alliance. They use various means to harass me. Recently, they use "automatic re-boot" - that is to say, my computer will automatically re-start in the midst of my work. Therefore files would be lost and my work wiped out (cf. computer hang, computer crash in the past, and you have to re-boot computer).

Coupled with several other reasons which I would not elaborate here, I think I would not be able to update my Homepage as I have done in the past.

BREAK THE LAW => CURSE

Wu Siu Yan

30th Jan 2002

I intended that to be my farewell message.

But after I had posted that message, my computer worked again ! without automatic re-boot!

My Computer worked again, after I had posted my farewell message

When I went home from the library, I tried to use my computer once again. This time it worked, and it did not re-boot itself.

I quickly grasped this opportunity, and used "ftp" to upload three files to my homepage . For about 5 days, I could not upload those 3 files. Now I would not let this opportunity pass, and uploaded the files quickly.

My computer was well for only one day.

The automatic re-boot repeared once, and then my computer became DEAD

After about 1 day's trouble free work, the automatic re-boot re-appeared. I turned off the computer. After some hours, I tried to turn on the computer again. But the power-light did not come on - i.e. no electricity to the computer.

I removed the cover to my computer, and found 2 faults,

2 FAULTS

1. Switch was faulty

2. One screw in plug became loose

The problem may be due to the screw in the plug that has became loose. The power supply might be intermittent, causing the "non-maskable interrupt" of the computer to re-boot itself. But screws in the plug becoming loose had happened several times in the past in my home in suspicious manner ! Also, the computer had been in use for several years, and I had never tampered with the plug ! Also, it might be a cover-up of the ability of the Secret Agents to remotely-control my computer, via the BIOS or the Operating system or the keyboard/mouse inputs.

My computer works again after those two faults were fixed.

More Information about my experiences with my computer

The following webpage was written when I replaced the 3.2G hard disk with the new 20G hard disk, and after loading the drivers and the softwares. But that was before the automatic re-boot happened. I think it would give you more information to draw your own conclusion,

Evidences that my computer is radio-controlled

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OFF THE AIR

Reasons :

BREAK THE LAW => CURSE

Wu Siu Yan

30th Jan 2002