LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RESIST TYRANNY ? JOIN A REVOLUTION ? GOD IS BEHIND ALL THESE

RESIST TYRANNY ? JOIN A REVOLUTION ? - GOD IS BEHIND ALL THESE

RESIST TYRANNY ? JOIN A REVOLUTION ?
- GOD IS BEHIND ALL THESE

The Earth, the stars, the galaxies, .... are all created by LORD.

Even Satan, demons are created by LORD.

The "hardware" of human is not as strong as that of a buffalo.

But the "software" of human is much better than that of a buffalo, as buffalo cannot do Advanced Mathematics, Engineering, .... etc.

Even so, the "hardware" and "software" of Satan and demons are created by LORD.

We have freewill. Say, if we want to be bad, to be malicious, we may download "virus" software from the Internet, and cause havoc to others' computers. Or, if we want to be good, we may download "good software" from the Internet and share it with others.

Same is true for us, and for Satan and for demons. If we "wish" for bad, LORD will give us "evil software, virus software" - software to do evil. If we wish for "good", LORD will give us "good software".

The one who has the ultimate power and say, in all events on Earth, is LORD, not Satan nor demons nor the Secret Alliance.

The world is facing great difficulties today.

Who causes all this difficulties ? It is LORD.

Why does LORD allow these to happen ? Because we have forsaken His Laws and Commandments. See "adultery, sodomy, lesbian, lying and cheating, .... " are everywhere. Therefore LORD allows all the troubles to happen.

LORD is truth. Even the electron in an atom has to obey the Electromagnetic Laws designed and created by LORD. Therefore, LORD is able to destroy all the wicked of this world in an instant. LORD has the power even to remove all the galaxies in an instant.

Therefore what we are to do NOW is not "to resist tyranny" nor "start/join an revolution", but return to LORD. We should learn and obey the Laws and Commandments of LORD, as well as teach our neighbours to observe them. It is no trifle in these difficult times, it is "life or death" to us and to our neighbours.

If our conduct are found wanting, how could we "save the world" ? We would be among those LORD will punish or even kill in His Day of Reckoning.

Therefore humble ourselves, repent and return to LORD, and obey His Laws, and teach others to do the same.

LORD : Behold, I have created the smith who blows the fire of coals, and produces a weapon for its purpose. I have also created the ravager to destroy; ....
[Is 54:16]

Moses : For they are a nation void of counsel, and there is no understanding in them. If they were wise, they would understand this, they would discern their latter end! How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had given them up? [Deut 32:29-30]

Isaiah : In that day you looked to the weapons of the house of the forest, and you saw that the breaches of the city of David were many, and you collected the waters of the lower pool, and you counted the houses of Jerusalem, and you broke down the houses to fortify the wall. You made a reservoir between the two walls for the water of the old pool. But you did not look to him who did it, or have regard for him who planned it long ago. [Is 22:8-11]

LORD : But my people did not listen to my voice; Israel would have none of me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels.

O that my people would listen to me, that Israel would walk in my ways! I would soon subdue their enemies, and turn my hand against their foes. [Psalm 82:11-14]

Jesus : Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. [Mt 5:17-20]

LORD to the ancient Israelites : I am the LORD your GOD from the land of Egypt; you know no GOD but me, and besides me there is no saviour. It was I who knew you in the wilderness, in the land of drought; but when they had fed to the full, they were filled, and their heart was lifted up; therefore they forgot me. So I will be to them like a lion, like a leopard I will lurk beside the way. I will fall upon them like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will tear open their breast, and there I will devour them like a lion, as a wild beast would rend them. I will destroy you, O Israel; who can help you ? ... [Hosea 13:4-9]

What we should do TODAY is to listen to the teachings of Jesus, especially,

Jesus : This is the work of GOD, that you believe in him (note : refers to Jesus) whom he has sent.
[John 6:28-29]

Do the teachings of LORD/Jesus everyday, do good to your neighbours, save the soul of your neighbours by teaching him/her the Laws and Commandments of LORD and Sermon on the Mount, show kindness and mercy to your neighbour, show honesty and uprightness in all your conduct, be meek and gentle and humble and ready to serve, and hold fast the teachings of LORD and Jesus onto death, cleave to and walk humbly with LORD, and pray to Him for counselling and guidance, and most importantly, bear the cross every day (patient endurance), then you are doing the work of LORD.

Beware of false prophets, false Christians, who appear to be sheep outwardly but inwardly are ravenous wolves, you will know them by their fruits - are they honest and upright and pure as a child ? Are they kind and merciful and slow to anger and forgiving ? Do they have the love of GOD in their heart ? Are they humble and meek as Jesus as to wash the feet of others ? Are they .... ? .. ? .. ? Then you will be able to see the wolf inside.

Beware of falling into traps of crafty men whose only wish is to enslave you, that you obey him instead of obeying and cleaving to LORD. They would use grand titles, e.g. "save the world", "save the country", and you listen and obey him and break all LORD's Laws and Commandments, to the effect that your soul be tossed like a cork in the sea that finds no rest, and suffer terrible punishment in the long run.

Remember the folly of Timothy McVeigh, who blew up a building and killed many innocent people.

What can you do when the majority of the people break LORD's Laws - adultery, homosexuality, lesbian, totally unrestrained living ? What can you do when the majority of the people care only themselves and their enjoyment and pleasure ? How can they keep the Laws if they do not know the Laws ? And how can they know the Laws and Commandments if Christians are not willing to preach to them ? And how many of the Christians have read the Bible all over ? and How many of them know the Ten Commandments by heart, much less other commandments of LORD ? What can you do in situation like this ?

When we have fully returned to LORD, and keep His Laws and Commandments, and have taught our neighbours to walk in LORD's Laws/Commandments too, and that a sufficient number of us have turned to LORD, then LORD will guide us step by step as to what we should do in these difficulty times after September 11, where Secret Alliance reigns the world.

Links

1. Social Responsibility

2. The friend who never fails you

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn

(*)

Re: RESIST TYRANNY ? JOIN A REVOLUTION ? GOD IS BEHIND ALL THESE

Your message is noteworthy to everyone who reads it.Please keep it up and endure in such a sincere effort.You are fulfilling the injunction of Torah,Psalm,Gospel and Quran,that preaching others to do good is rewarding in the eye of God.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

RESIST TYRANNY ? JOIN A REVOLUTION ? - GOD IS BEHIND ALL THESE

RESIST TYRANNY ? JOIN A REVOLUTION ?
- GOD IS BEHIND ALL THESE

The Earth, the stars, the galaxies, .... are all created by LORD.

Even Satan, demons are created by LORD.

The "hardware" of human is not as strong as that of a buffalo.

But the "software" of human is much better than that of a buffalo, as buffalo cannot do Advanced Mathematics, Engineering, .... etc.

Even so, the "hardware" and "software" of Satan and demons are created by LORD.

We have freewill. Say, if we want to be bad, to be malicious, we may download "virus" software from the Internet, and cause havoc to others' computers. Or, if we want to be good, we may download "good software" from the Internet and share it with others.

Same is true for us, and for Satan and for demons. If we "wish" for bad, LORD will give us "evil software, virus software" - software to do evil. If we wish for "good", LORD will give us "good software".

The one who has the ultimate power and say, in all events on Earth, is LORD, not Satan nor demons nor the Secret Alliance.

The world is facing great difficulties today.

Who causes all this difficulties ? It is LORD.

Why does LORD allow these to happen ? Because we have forsaken His Laws and Commandments. See "adultery, sodomy, lesbian, lying and cheating, .... " are everywhere. Therefore LORD allows all the troubles to happen.

LORD is truth. Even the electron in an atom has to obey the Electromagnetic Laws designed and created by LORD. Therefore, LORD is able to destroy all the wicked of this world in an instant. LORD has the power even to remove all the galaxies in an instant.

Therefore what we are to do NOW is not "to resist tyranny" nor "start/join an revolution", but return to LORD. We should learn and obey the Laws and Commandments of LORD, as well as teach our neighbours to observe them. It is no trifle in these difficult times, it is "life or death" to us and to our neighbours.

If our conduct are found wanting, how could we "save the world" ? We would be among those LORD will punish or even kill in His Day of Reckoning.

Therefore humble ourselves, repent and return to LORD, and obey His Laws, and teach others to do the same.

LORD : Behold, I have created the smith who blows the fire of coals, and produces a weapon for its purpose. I have also created the ravager to destroy; ....
[Is 54:16]

Moses : For they are a nation void of counsel, and there is no understanding in them. If they were wise, they would understand this, they would discern their latter end! How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had given them up? [Deut 32:29-30]

Isaiah : In that day you looked to the weapons of the house of the forest, and you saw that the breaches of the city of David were many, and you collected the waters of the lower pool, and you counted the houses of Jerusalem, and you broke down the houses to fortify the wall. You made a reservoir between the two walls for the water of the old pool. But you did not look to him who did it, or have regard for him who planned it long ago. [Is 22:8-11]

LORD : But my people did not listen to my voice; Israel would have none of me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels.

O that my people would listen to me, that Israel would walk in my ways! I would soon subdue their enemies, and turn my hand against their foes. [Psalm 82:11-14]

Jesus : Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. [Mt 5:17-20]

LORD to the ancient Israelites : I am the LORD your GOD from the land of Egypt; you know no GOD but me, and besides me there is no saviour. It was I who knew you in the wilderness, in the land of drought; but when they had fed to the full, they were filled, and their heart was lifted up; therefore they forgot me. So I will be to them like a lion, like a leopard I will lurk beside the way. I will fall upon them like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will tear open their breast, and there I will devour them like a lion, as a wild beast would rend them. I will destroy you, O Israel; who can help you ? ... [Hosea 13:4-9]

What we should do TODAY is to listen to the teachings of Jesus, especially,

Jesus : This is the work of GOD, that you believe in him (note : refers to Jesus) whom he has sent.
[John 6:28-29]

Do the teachings of LORD/Jesus everyday, do good to your neighbours, save the soul of your neighbours by teaching him/her the Laws and Commandments of LORD and Sermon on the Mount, show kindness and mercy to your neighbour, show honesty and uprightness in all your conduct, be meek and gentle and humble and ready to serve, and hold fast the teachings of LORD and Jesus onto death, cleave to and walk humbly with LORD, and pray to Him for counselling and guidance, and most importantly, bear the cross every day (patient endurance), then you are doing the work of LORD.

Beware of false prophets, false Christians, who appear to be sheep outwardly but inwardly are ravenous wolves, you will know them by their fruits - are they honest and upright and pure as a child ? Are they kind and merciful and slow to anger and forgiving ? Do they have the love of GOD in their heart ? Are they humble and meek as Jesus as to wash the feet of others ? Are they .... ? .. ? .. ? Then you will be able to see the wolf inside.

Beware of falling into traps of crafty men whose only wish is to enslave you, that you obey him instead of obeying and cleaving to LORD. They would use grand titles, e.g. "save the world", "save the country", and you listen and obey him and break all LORD's Laws and Commandments, to the effect that your soul be tossed like a cork in the sea that finds no rest, and suffer terrible punishment in the long run.

Remember the folly of Timothy McVeigh, who blew up a building and killed many innocent people.

What can you do when the majority of the people break LORD's Laws - adultery, homosexuality, lesbian, totally unrestrained living ? What can you do when the majority of the people care only themselves and their enjoyment and pleasure ? How can they keep the Laws if they do not know the Laws ? And how can they know the Laws and Commandments if Christians are not willing to preach to them ? And how many of the Christians have read the Bible all over ? and How many of them know the Ten Commandments by heart, much less other commandments of LORD ? What can you do in situation like this ?

When we have fully returned to LORD, and keep His Laws and Commandments, and have taught our neighbours to walk in LORD's Laws/Commandments too, and that a sufficient number of us have turned to LORD, then LORD will guide us step by step as to what we should do in these difficulty times after September 11, where Secret Alliance reigns the world.

Links

1. Social Responsibility

2. The friend who never fails you

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn

(*)