LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pipe Bombs in MailBoxes - people will "disappear" in USA as in Latin Americ

Pipe Bombs in MailBoxes - people will "disappear" in USA as in Latin America in the future?

Pipe bombs were found in mailboxes in Iowa, and several persons were injured. Notes were found which said :

(Taken from Washington Times. Washington Times only reports part of what is written in the note)

"I don't want kids getting off the bus and opening the mailbox, or people coming home from work and opening their mailbox," "Don't touch your mailbox until further notice."

"Mailboxes are exploding! Why, you ask?"

"If the government controls what you want to do they control what you can do. I'm obtaining your attention in the only way I can. More info is on its way. More 'attention getters' are on the way."

"If I could, I would change only one person, unfortunately the resources are not accessible. It seems killing a single famous person would get the same media attention as killing numerous un-famous humans."

(signed) "Someone Who Cares."

Do you think they are really the works of someone who "cares", a person who hurts innocent persons at random and who sheds innocent blood ?

What do you think would be the response from the Government ?

Francis A. Boyle, Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois, spoke the following in an interview in November 2001 :

Boyle : ... It is like we are becoming a banana republic here in the United States with "disappeared" people which was the phenomenon we all saw in Latin American dictatorships in the 1970s and 1980s, with the support, by the way, of the United States Government.

The latest figure I've read is that it is upwards now of eleven hundred aliens -- Arabs and Muslims -- who have just disappeared somewhere. We don't know where they are [or] the conditions under which they are being held. We have no idea if they have access to attorneys. We do know one of them died in highly suspicious circumstances while in custody. There have been reports he was tortured to death.

I should point out the phenomenon of disappearance now is considered to be a crime against humanity under the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. So this is very dangerous.

The critical question is: When will the FBI, CIA, National Security Agency start to turn these powers that they have under the Ashcroft police state bill against American citizens? Clearly that will be the next step.

I do not know what will happen in the future - it appears to me that we are heading towards extremely dangerous times. It seems to me that the Secret Alliance is carrying out their plans steadily and firmly and quickly.

Let us pray to LORD for guidance and deliverance.

Wu Siu Yan

5 May 2002

(P.S. Francis A. Boyle has also spoken on Anthrax.
[ Click to read his article : BioWarfare, Terror Weapons and the US - HOME BREW ? ]

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn

(*)

The full text the bomber wrote may be found from The Associated Press

When I wrote the above, "Pipe Bombs in MailBoxes ...", I did not have the full text the bomber placed with the bombs. Now I have the full text which I found in "Drudge Report"

[Click to read the full text]

The more and accurate the information we have, the better the conclusion we may arrive at.

Wu Siu Yan