LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Helpless ? No angels to intervene in the Affairs of Man ?

By

Wu Siu Yan

13 May 2002

Do you feel lonely ? Do you feel helpless ?

Does GOD exist ? Are there devils to harass humans ? Are there angels to intervene in the affairs of man ?

Forget your difficulties at this moment. Take a walk in the field, in the forest, or along a beach. Look at the sky, at the stars.

Everything in this Universe - the flowers, the trees, the fish, the bird, the animals, the stars, .... are all created by GOD.

TV etc. are popularizing "Evolution". ***Believe them not***. They are telling you the biggest lie in human affairs. If you believe this lie, i.e. no GOD nor angels nor invisible devils, then you can easily become helpless, and become a prey to those who spread this lie.

If you believe not in the existence of GOD, you also would not believe in the existence of Satan, or devils.

Many people seek help from friends, or from a rich man, or from a politician, or from a Mafia boss, ... Most of them are limited in their POWER to help. Or worse, they may take advantage of your situation and prey on you themselves, or humiliate you !

We are created by GOD. GOD is our father in heaven. Just as no human would leave his child unattended, our Creator will not leave us helpless.

But GOD is limited by his words, and His word is

KEEP THE LAW => BLESSING;

BREAK THE LAW => CURSE

[Click here to read His Laws]

If you keep His Laws, you can be absolutely sure that LORD will keep His promise, and will help you and bless you.

If you break His Laws, He cannot stop the consequences of your wrong actions from haunting you, because every bit of justice has to be settled. But repent and pray to Him. If you truly repent, your sins will be forgiven, and you will be given a new heart so that you can lead a new life. With the teachings of LORD and of Jesus to help you, you can endure the consequences of your wrongs quite easily.

GOD intervenes in every matter, big or small. GOD intervenes in ALL events on Earth.

When you walk, you feet is governed by Newton's Laws of Motion. Your muscle is governed by Chemical Laws as well as Electromagnetic Laws. The electrons, nuclei particles, ... are governed by Laws in Quantum Mechanics. The galaxies are governed by Gravitational Laws or other Laws yet unknown to us.

Who designed these Laws ? GOD did. Who makes all these Laws work ? GOD does.

Whether you get an illness, or have a car accident, or whether the flying bullet will hit you or miss you, ... all these are controlled by LORD. If you believe in this, and walks in His Laws and Commandments, you would never feel helpless. On the other hand, if you believe not in this, but believe that everything is chance happening, you are helpless indeed.

A helpless person would often sell his soul for survival, or compromise his principles. Life would become extremely miserable if we submit to evil men who are controlled by devils.

A person who believes in GOD and His Might and saving acts, would always act according to

"it is right in the sight of LORD, or wrong in the sight of LORD ?"

and NEVER

"is it good to me ? or evil to me ?"

even in death or extremely dangerous situations, because he/she knows that life or death is controlled by LORD, and if LORD wills that we die and go back to Him, we are sure that His decision is correct. But on most occasions, LORD will help us.

The greatest dis-service that a person does to another is to tell him there is no god and evolution is true.

Confucius of China taught that LORD exists, but Confucius did not know that LORD intervenes in **ALL** matters.

The communists of China ruin the whole Chinese race - they tell every small boy and very small girl that there is no GOD, the greatest lie that they propagate, making every Chinese helpless, and become the prey of Leninists.

When King David became old, he said,

David : The steps of a man are from the LORD, and he establishes him in whose way he delights; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the LORD is the stay of his hand.

I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging bread. He is ever giving liberally and lending, and his children become a blessing.

Depart from evil, and do good; so shall you abide for ever. For the LORD loves justice; he will not forsake his saints. The righteous shall be preserved for ever, but the children of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall possess the land, and will dwell upon it for ever. [Psalm 37:23-29]

David : If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, let Israel now say - if it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us, then they would have swallowed us up alive, when their anger was kindled against us; then the flood would have swept us away, the torrent would have gone over us; then over us would have gone the raging waters.

Blessed be the LORD, who has not given us as prey to their teeth! We have escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and we have escaped!

Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. [Psalm 124]

LORD :

... for I the LORD your GOD am a jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

[Exodus 20:5-5]

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn

(*)