LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mayans and America

Mayans and America

Dear Friend,

Mayans and America

Have your ever watched TV programs on Maya relics ?

Although the Mayans have all vanished now, killed by the American Indians, their descendants may be found in Hawaii, Polynesia, New Zealand, ....

In about 420 A.D., they were all killed by Native Americans. Moroni, who was a Mayan, buried their records (engraved on brass plates) under the ground.

LORD GOD directed Joseph Smith to uncover the records, and gave him talent to read Maya hieroglyphs, and told him to translate it into English. Joseph Smith later got entangled in sex sins, married many wives, and was killed by LORD. (Do not join the Mormon Church, you join it at your own risk. I recommend the Book of Mormon, NOT THE MORMON CHURCH!)

Several persons witnessed the records,

THE TESTIMONY OF EIGHT WITNESSES

Be it known unto all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people, unto

whom this work shall come: That Joseph Smith, Jun., the

translator of this work, has shown unto us the plates of which

hath been spoken, which have the appearance of gold; and as many

of the leaves as the said Smith has translated we did handle with

our hands; and we also saw the engravings thereon, all of which

has the appearance of ancient work, and of curious workmanship.

And this we bear record with words of soberness, that the said

Smith has shown unto us, for we have seen and hefted, and know of

a surety that the said Smith has got the plates of which we have

spoken. And we give our names unto the world, to witness unto

the world that which we have seen. And we lie not, God bearing

witness of it.

CHRISTIAN WHITMER

JACOB WHITMER

PETER WHITMER, JUN.

JOHN WHITMER

HIRAM PAGE

JOSEPH SMITH, SEN.

HYRUM SMITH

SAMUEL H. SMITH

[Click to read First Chapter]

I have read over that book several times, and in my judgement, it is a true history of Mayans from 600 B.C. to 420 A.D., the year they were all killed.

Mayans were descendants of Lehi, an Israelite.

In 600 B.C., when LORD was about to destroy Jerusalem by the hand of King Nebuchadnezzar, LORD GOD told Lehi to leave Jerusalem. Lehi and his family travelled in the Arabia Peninsula for 8 years, and finally made a ship, and sailed to America.

Kindly read the first chapter of that book, [Click to read First Chapter], and if after reading it, you are satisfied that it is not fiction, kindly download one copy from Guterberg Project.

Maya History has vast significance today, as you can know the Will of GOD on America from it.

Moreover, the Mayans were good Christians, honest and gentle (The Hawaiians, the native New Zealanders, the Polynesians are all descendants of Mayans), therefore their history is of great value to Christians, much as the history of Judah, Israel (BIBLE) is.

From a preacher of Christianity,

Wu Siu Yan.

P.S.

I am sorry to say that my email is usually intercepted, hence, should you wish to write to me, kindly use the forum in my homepage. Though others may view your message, but I hope you would not mind that.

Also, material in my homepage are COPYRIGHT FREE.

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn

(*)