LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reply to Henrietta Bowman of Sierra Times from Wu Siu Yan

Reply to Henrietta Bowman of Sierra Times from Wu Siu Yan

Do not shoot first, then Law --

at least give me a chance to make a defence for myself (Henrietta of Sierra Times accused me of hacking into Sierra Times' computer)

By

Wu Siu Yan

2 July 2002

Today, I find the following message on the front page of "Sierra Times" ,

Henrietta :

New member and Chinese hacker, Wu Siu Yan, has been deleted and all of his messages will be deleted manually.

This was a deliberate attack. You may have noticed if you tried to respond to one of his posts, you did not get a Saloon page, but one of his pages. He was able to do this by inserting HTML code that did not show up on his posts. Because of this weakness in our system, I must turn off regular HTML code and only allow Ikone code. I apologize for the inconvenience to everyone.

In addition to this, Wu also hacked into the admin area for the Saloon and locked me out. Thanks for the quick heads-up, Zoot and all of your help!

I know the Feds have said Chinese hacking is a growing problem and they expect a major cyber-attack from them at any time. The only reason I can think of why the Saloon has been hacked is that it has been dedicated to freedom and I have spoken openly of the Chinese menace. Well, I would certainly like to make Chop Suey (an American dish) out of Wu Siu Yan! K-Bar on stand-by...

I joined the Sierra Times Forum two days ago and have posted the following messages,

1. Broken into Submission, slaves -- tooth goes one by one

2. Survival

3. What is Money ?

4. Secret Alliance

5. Tax Conspiracy Hong Kong

and today, I find Henrietta's message on the front page of Sierra Times. But as I am denied posting my reply there, therefore, I post my reply in my homepage.

In response to Henrietta (1)

Henrietta :

This was a deliberate attack. You may have noticed if you tried to respond to one of his posts, you did not get a Saloon page, but one of his pages. He was able to do this by inserting HTML code that did not show up on his posts. Because of this weakness in our system, I must turn off regular HTML code and only allow Ikone code. I apologize for the inconvenience to everyone.

Wu :

When I clicked "New Post" of the Forum, a form appeared. In it there is a saying that "HTML code is activated".

As it was my first post, I dared not use "HTML" (which is a language to typeset webpages, HTML = HyperText Markup Language), but used plain text. The first message I posted there is Secret Alliance and is in plain-text, and not in HTML.

Later, I found that there is a "Test" area in the FORUM. The Forum is thoughtful that it provides a test area ! hence I tried a "HTML" post there, and it worked. Therefore, all my subsequent posts were made in "HTML". I used "HTML" on the grounds 1) I can just cut-and-paste from my webpages in my homepage, and do not have to re-write the articles afresh (2) HTML looks much better because of formatting.

As to the fact that when someone clicks "Reply" and no reply-form appears but one of my webpages appeared, I DID NOT know that would happen beforehand. I did not forsee such a thing would happen.

On reflection now, I think the inclusion of

in my posts may be the culprit. I included that HTML statement for convenience, because I could use short form of links with that, e.g. "tax.htm", "tooth.htm" .... instead of the long form, "http://balder.prohosting.com/sywu/tax.htm", "http://balder.prohosting.com/sywu/tooth.htm".

One can easily view the source code of a "HTML" file, just click "source" of your browser, and you can see the HTML source code. If someone does anything evil in that, it can be detected easily. The HTML source codes of all my posts may be investigated -- simply click the above links, then click "source" at your browser, you can see all the source codes.

If Henrietta would have taken the trouble and informed me so, I would gladly use plain text and not HTML in all my subsequent posts.

In response to Henrietta (2)

Henrietta :

In addition to this, Wu also hacked into the admin area for the Saloon and locked me out. Thanks for the quick heads-up, Zoot and all of your help!

Wu :

I DID NOT DO THAT, SOMEONE ELSE DID, and in most probability, it is from the Secret Alliance.

I am a Christian and I believe in Judgement Day -- the day when I will give account of ALL I do before LORD. If I hacked and destroyed others' computer, what am I to answer LORD on that day ? The punishment of that might be eternal punishment.

Henrietta probably does not know that NSA, CIA (National Security Agency) and the Secret Agents can access to all PC in the world using a radio device like Blue tooth".

I use my real name "Wu Siu Yan" in all my posts, and I include my photo in my homepage. If I were a hacker, would I have done this ?

I am a person heavily attacked by the Secret Alliance, and my computer, including my internet connection, is controlled by them. The fact that I posted to a FORUM and troubles immediately sprang up and I was cut off in just 2 days mean the Secret Alliance is in control now.

One last thing, my posts were read by very few people (I checked the "Number of times read", and found the number very small), whereas the posts near to my posts were read by many. When I read the numbers, I knew the Secret Alliance were already hard at work to attack me, and that Henrietta couldn't access her computer should be one of the ways they would do to hamper my effort.

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn loved by Chinese

(*)