LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember the TEACHINGS of Jesus, not just the name of Jesus

To All Christians :

Remember the TEACHINGS of Jesus, not just the name of Jesus

Dear brother/sister,

Many false prophets in sheep's clothes are teaching people that "believe in (the name of) Jesus" and you will be saved ! Yet they teach none of the teachings of Jesus, nor the Ten Commandments, nor the laws/commandments of GOD.

If you agree with what I say below, kindly help to revert this deadly teaching from false prophets.

Brother in Christ,

Wu Siu Yan,

A Christian from Hong Kong.

P.S.

Please click and read "Jesus is not a free-pass to no accountability. Jesus will not live in the heart of him/her who does not walk his teachings" after you have read this.

GOD told us through Moses that we should listen to Jesus :

LORD to Moses:

"They have rightly said all that they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not give heed to my words which he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him." [Deut 18:17-19]

That is to say, we have to walk the teachings of Jesus. Salvation does not come by "believing in the name of Jesus" alone.

And the most important sermon of Jesus is [Mt 5-7], commonly called "Sermon on the Mount". Other teachings of Jesus may be found in the Gospels of Matthew/Luke/Mark/John.

SARS has left us. But now comes "Basic Law Article 23".

A brother said that his mother always knew when storm/rain would come, in the days when there was no weather forecast. How does she know ? By looking at the insects -- ants will move their homes, flying insects would be seen at night around lamps.

There is a high possibility that 'storm/rain' will be coming to Hong Kong.

Jesus : [Mt 7:24-27]

Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And every one who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell; and great was the fall of it.

Also you should learn, and preferably teach others too, the Laws and Commandments of GOD,

Jesus : [Mt 5:17-20]

Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

GOD did not write his laws/commandments/ordinances/statutes for no reason.

Personally, I think Dr. Tze Yuen-Man would not have died, if she had studied the cleanliness rules of GOD and walked in them. She should have been among the 90% that survive and not among the 10% that succumb to SARS.

BEWARE of false-prophets (who may be theology teachers, not just pastors!) who teach that the "name of Jesus" is sufficient for salvation, making all the sheep forget the teachings of Jesus, using some twisted interpretation from brother Paul's letters.

Also check out [Psalm 89:27-37] where GOD plainly said that he would PUNISH believers of Jesus who break the laws/commandments, (yet he would not take away His steadfast love from them.)

Lastly, "return and become the child you once were, pure and humble" or else you will NEVER enter the kingdom of heaven [Mt 18:3-4].

Resolute in walking the teachings of Jesus, especially [Mt 5-7], so that our eye may go, our arm may go, our leg may go, or even our life may go, but the teachings of Jesus must never go.

(2) Resolute in keeping the laws and commandments of GOD. First learn it yourself, then teach others to keep the laws/commandments too

(3) Return and become like a child you once were when very young.

(*) BEWARE OF FALSE TEACHINGS FROM FALSE PROPHET -- Jesus is not a free-pass to no accountability. Jesus will not live in the heart of him/her who does not walk his teachings

(*) Cleanliness rules of GOD in the Old Testament

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments

(*) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount

(*) Other Teachings of Jesus

(*) Hymn loved by Chinese

(*)