LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My computer is sabotaged by Secret Alliance and I am rarely online today

My computer is sabotaged by Secret Alliance and I am rarely online today
----------------------------------------------------

My emails are intercepted always; and for the past months or so, my computer has been down. I had repaired it once (bought a new disk drive, and new memory), but it worked for only a few more days, then it was down again. I am sure that my computer is sabotaged (via radio/remote control), therefore I no longer attempt to repair my computer. I am now using computers in public libraries etc.

This I wish all who read my webpages to know.

Anyhow, for the past years, I can say, that emails from my readers never reached me.

Wu Siu Yan

My computer suddenly sprung back to life

My computer suddenly sprung back to life
----------------------------------------

After I have posted the above post "My computer is sabotaged by Secret Alliance and I am rarely online today" on Nov 30, several days later, on 8th Dec., my computer suddenly sprung back to life.

But on that day, email using Yahoo mail showed clear sign of remote monitoring and control of my PC.

The next day, 9th Dec., the response of my computer was satisfactory.

Today, 10th Dec., the response of my computer is also satisfactory. But for how long, I am not sure. Usually the secret agents would allow me use the computer relatively free of hindrance for a few days, then they would step in and control my PC and my PC would be sluggish, or webpages will not turn up.

Even my computer is working today, I am still not using the computer as frequently as I used to be.

Wu Siu Yan

My computer is down again

My computer is down again
-------------------------

This morning, 16th Dec 2005, I found that my computer is down again.

It is my firm belief, through years of observation and personal experiences, that they (the Dark Alliance that swear Oath of Silence for power and money) can remotely control my computer, even creating machine failure.

I am now using a computer in a public library to write this message. From today on, I will have to use computers at public places, and I would not be always online.

Wu Siu Yan

My computer sprung back to life again on 18th Dec

My computer sprung back to life again on 18th Dec
-------------------------------------------------

My computer sprung back to life the 2nd time on 18th Dec.

Wu Siu Yan

My PC is down again on 21st evening.

My PC is down again on 21st evening.

My two TV sets have intermittent troubles on the surface, but they are not, they are remotely controlled by the Dark Alliance.

My PC seems to have intermittent troubles too. But it is not. The Dark Alliance controls PC via radio-remote control.

I will not be reporting on my PC from now on, except on very special occasions.

You may assume that I am not always online these days.

Wu Siu Yan