LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Muslims ! Danger is near !

Muslims ! Danger is near !
--------------------------

I can sense that GOD is about to put Muslims in trouble. Therefore, Muslims, wake up, value every minute, save yourself and your fellow Muslims.

READ THIS BOOK :

"The New Rights of Man -- An anthology of the events, documents and speeches that have shaped Western Civilization", edited by Jon E. Lewis

This book contains many historical documents pertaining to precepts of the West (as well as the world), e.g.

* Law Code of Hammurabi (Babylon)
* Mayflower compact (agreement signed by those on Mayflower on their voyage to America)
* Habeas Corpus Act (original act) -- (No arrest without charge, trial)
* Magna Carta -- (rights of property of individual)
* The Bills of Rights (Britain) 1689
* Declaration of Rights of man (France) 1789
* Bills of Rights (USA) 1791
* Universal Declaration of Human Rights (United Nation) 1948

These human rights have been the standard in England and the West for centuries; yet, few, if any, in the Muslim world know it.

If Muslim do not return to GOD (I mean Moses books in the Bible (1) Genesis (2) Exodus (3) Leviticus (4) Numbers (5) Deuteronomy), and to the true laws of GOD, I think GOD is stirring the hearts of the West against Muslims (even Muslims living in the West).

Therefore, wake up, bestir yourself, pray to GOD, and seek Him, and help your fellow Muslims know Him, the true Him; not that one portrayed in Quran. You should know that Jesus is GOD in human form, GOD lived the life of man, suffered the fate of man; and Jesus is in charge of the whole world today, after his death and resurrection. Therefore you should seek him.

Trouble may come quickly; just as Tsunami came in minutes, flood in New Orlean came in a day, earthquake in Pakistan in seconds. Trouble may come to Muslims extremely quick.

Wu Siu Yan

P.S. About the book I recommend, I have some words to say :

The author included many articles philosophical in nature. It is my suggestion that you be on guard, lest you be ensnared by those reasonings.

I do not like "philosophy", though I have studied it during my first year in University, on the ground that it is impossible for us, just by our own mind, to know things understood by GOD.

Can a group of pigs, using their minds only, understand the affairs of men ? Or a group of ants, using their own minds only, understand the affairs of elephants ?

So, I don't think, that we human, using our own minds only, can understand Godly things, except GOD reveals them to us.

Any such human's philosophy would only confuse us, not enlighten us. Therefore I forewarn you of this.

Pray to GOD to help you learn those good things from that book, and avoid those bad things.

----------

(*) Law of GOD and His Commandments (including Jesus's teachings)
http://balder.prohosting.com/sywu/true.htm

(*) Bible
http://www.cforc.com/kjv/index.html