LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system

Our present day political system is inherited from the Romans. LORD's political system is described in Judges, Old Testament. The present day system cannot dispense justice promptly, and suffers many shortcomings. I hope we will discuss various aspects of LORD's system (Vs. Roman's system) and the feasibility of its implementation. But any topics of interests to Christians are also welcome.

LORD's political system Vs. Roman's system
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My computer has been down for months, and I will not be using the computer for a while.

My PC has been down for months, and I will not be using the computer for a while.

About a year ago, my PC developed trouble. I replaced the hard disk and memory, and it worked a few days, then down again. Surprising, after some months, it sprang back to life for a few days, and down again. And so this process went on, down for tens of days, then back to life for a few days.

It seems to me that the Dark Alliance want to stop me using the Internet. They must have wanted to stop me accessing the Internet a year ago, but why do they stop it altogether today, GOD knows. (The Dark Alliance changed the content of my webpages in my homepage).

Because I have been paying internet fee, yet without access to internet, I have asked my Internet Provider to disconnect my line.

Occasionally, I would use the computer at public library.

Wu Siu Yan

(*) Dark Alliance
balder.prohosting.com/sywu/secretalliance2.htm

(*) My homepage
balder.prohosting.com/sywu