Return to Website

Welcome to the Cream Radio forum. Feel free to post a message.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About DJ's

Hello All
Finally got My puter to acting right and have sound!! YAY Thank you to Tasty for trying to help. Great station with great music and excellent DJ's. Just one little request.... On the page about the DJ's... there is no information about them. I dont need to know real personal information.. like just how huge.. Huge really is!! But just some general stuff would be nice.. Like where they are from.. the type of music we can expect to hear when they are on ... How long they have been DJ'ing.. so on. Otherwise.. keep up the good work and keep ROCKIN!!

Re: About DJ's

Hey, thanks for listening.

Just to let you know we are working on bios for all the DJ's...It just takes a little time...

Thanks for your support.

wOoHoO!!!! DJ Desire has come to the rescue again :) Great job! We are working on getting some bios, but like Bazz says, it's going to take a bit of time. Stay tuned!!!!

yvw Renna :) and umm guess i am guilty when it comes to not doing a bio lol ;) ummm ill uh work on that yeah thats what ill do

Re: Re: About DJ's

Well my Bio???.....I was Born,Still Alive to the few that wanna see me dead?......KMA!!!!!! Something this Evil Cant Die! BTW......whats a BIO?