Return to Website

319th Web Forum

Open Forum for WWII Vets their families and friends

319th Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robert H. Livingston 437th

I'm looking for information on my Granddad Robert H. Livingston I'm under the impression he flew a B-26, in the 319th 437th, I was told by family memeber his plane name was "the Roc". I haven't been able to find any information on this at all, if anybody can help me out I would greatly appreciate it, thank you. Sincerely his Grandson
Robert H. Livingston

Re: Robert H. Livingston 437th

Bob, Send me your postal address and phone number amd I'll post your request for information in the 319th's newsletter - of which I'm the editor.
We've had many inquiries such as yours and most of the time we can help.
All our members are up in years and many don't have email so snail-mail or a phone callseems to work best.
Many of us can't remember what we had for lunch yesterday but when it comes to memories of sixty plus years ago we seem to do well.
Ted Baker

Edward Tee Noland

Ted-
Any way you could ask for some information on my Great Uncle Edward T. Noland who was shot down and killed over the Brenner Pass. Wanting to create something for the generations that come along in the years to come. His sister Florence Noland Baur is alive and well here in STL.

My Address is:
33 Waverton
St. Louis, MO 63124

Re: Edward Tee Noland

I'll be happy to put your message in our next newsletter which will be out right after the first of the year - it's published 4 times a year. Can you tell me what squadron he was in.
Ted Baker
tabaker26@msn.com

Re: Re: Edward Tee Noland

I don't know for sure but he was flying a B-25 and was shot down approximately Nov. 17th 1944. His pilot/co-pilot was a Arthur Ensley and he made it back through the underground safely. I have ordered a book in which Ensley gives an oral histroy of his experiences but don't know if it has any information on Edward T. Noland. My grandmother is our only resource and yet cannot talk about what she knows as it sets her off understandably. Any stories, photos, etc would be greatly appreciated.

I have a cousin serving in Afghanistan with the 10th mountain and feel we need to preserve the memories of all our family heroes.

Thanks for your help.

Carson F. Baur