Kitty Fund
The Dream Forum Is Open

By submitting a post you have read and agree to Our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

How To Interpret Dreams Using A Dream Dictionary
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First time a dream made me research

I had a dream where I met a guy that was obviously a gay guy who I started hanging out with and he always told me how his master wants to meet me and after convincing me for a long time I said I would meet him. We met in some warehouse where there was another guy (also, all 3 of us were in a suit) and then suddenly his “master” showed up and it was a beautiful woman and as soon as I saw her I fell in love and knew that it wasnt just a woman, it was the Devil. I just felt it and she confirmed it and took her dress off and it was a female body but with a penis and then we had something that wasnt exactly sex but almost. She (It was It and not a she but ill use she) suddenly started yelling and crying that I am rejecting her and asking me why but I wasnt, I was totally crazy about her in that moment, just wanted to take her but suddenly something else showed up and made her vanish. The guy that was there told me then that I can save her and that only I can do it and we will be together if I choose to destroy everyone. Suddenly dream moves outside any I am thinking about it and everything starts to get destroyed like nuclear weapons were dropped on the planet and then I am alone and she isnt here and those 2 guys arent here and I woke up because my girlfriend woke me up saying I was talking in my dream.

I am a straight male but when I woke up I was still thinking about that beautiful (obviously transexual) devil from my dream. There was more to this but this is all I remember. I didnt feel scared in the dream at any point, I felt like I was in love but more importantly I felt loved like never before.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21, Male, Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google, Quora

Re: First time a dream made me research

Anon,
If you will post your dream at the Dream Forum http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2863566527&frmid=48&cmd=show {my other forum} and I will analyze it for you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Re: First time a dream made me research

Anon,
I reposted your dream at my Dream Forum. Here is the link to that post First time a dream made me research

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present