Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
is it me or someone else
Hi! My dream was filled with frustration. I was talking to my nephew to discipline him or direct him to the right direction. He is 10 and in real life has family issues as well as ADHD. I do want to help him in real life and I don't think my sister (the mother) i...
Views: 416   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 3:39pm
by yasemin
No E-Mail Address-No Interpretation
I ask that you please supply a vaild e-mail address when submitting a dream. I also request a follow-up to any interpretation. A valid e-mail address let's me contact the person who posts a dream and let them know there has been an interpretation. This forum is to...
Views: 393   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 5:40am
by Gerard
Dog in my Dream
I’m walking along, on a sunny day on a street in my neighborhood. I am strolling down this street with my own dogs. I spot to my left, sniffing around in a yard, what I initially perceive to be a puppy. I call out to it, asking it to “come here”...
Views: 464   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 11:13am
by Charlie
Stolen Car
This morning I dreamt my car had been stolen. It seemed I was home as I was preparing dinner for my parents who were in from out of town (which is the case this weekend) Somehow I went outside and saw that my care was gone. Only I was initially in such great shock...
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 8:11am
by Gerard
Important Dream
Hello, Thank you for this website first of all. My dream came after several months of nearly obessesing about what I want to do with my life, due to my lack of understanding I cannot sufficiently interpret what it is trying to tell me. Your help would be greatl...
Views: 413   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 7:24am
by Gerard
Hi, Can U help?
Hello. I am new to this site, always been interested in dreams and stuff, just looking for a lil info. Thanks.
Views: 485   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 29, 2005 6:13pm
by Gerard
riding a bicycle
I Gerard, I had this dream 2 days ago, i was riding my bicycle, going up around a small mountain, it was hard to ride at that moment, I was going slowly, then I noticed the front tire needed air, so I made a u turn over my left side, and began ride very fast dawn th...
Views: 515   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 7:09pm
by Gerard
Baby Shower, Abandoned and Confronting Evil
I was attending a baby shower -Baby room was pink, pinks curtains, pink furniture, and it was incomplete. Women attending the shower were asking me if I had a baby, I said no. Two women at the shower looked pregnant. One woman in particular was telling me how she ha...
Views: 431   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2005 6:13am
by WithLoveAlways
Weird Dream
This is a little bit more than a dream..... It starts a couple days before hand.... I was laying in my room (My boyfriend had gone home) and I was reminising about my baby. (a couple months back I had lost a baby) And so I was sad about that. Anyways I was going back...
Views: 608   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 25, 2005 11:27pm
by Amanda
A worldwide flood.
I berely ever remember my dreams but when I do, they are vivid and realistic. This dream starts right off in the thick of things: I am in the midst of a huricane except it doesn't happen out at sea but in NY city (was there once). People left and right are scrambl...
Views: 514   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 24, 2005 5:33am
by yasemin
Jesus
I dreamt I was walking up the path to a house. I was lost. I went in the house and it was large and empty. I opened the door to a room and saw a large table in there with achair either side. There was a man sitting on one side of the table(facing me) with his hea...
Views: 466   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 21, 2005 4:14pm
by Sandra
devils
I had a weird dream which was very freaky. There was a devil with black horns who wouldnt let me go,a lot of people i knew were around me but i couldnt speak to them I was really frustrated, but then another devil came along with red horns, his brother and they star...
Views: 650   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 21, 2005 7:34am
by sophie
The White Horse.....
It is day and in this dream I'm walking away from My dream self with a very large white horse, who I'm holding on to with My right hand by the bridle. I am not leading nor following, I am walking with as if holding a conversation that My sleeping Self can not hear. T...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:22am
by Gerard
Futher Interpretation Of My Dream....Please.....Thank You.
It's at night in a heavily wooded forest. In a clearing I'm in a black full length cloak, My feet and hands are covered, as well as My head by the hood. I'm standing at the head of a very large wolf pack which is Mine, I have the full attention of each and every wolf...
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2005 6:15am
by Gerard
dream recall
I had a dream recall this morning. I was on a mission and giving the ability to stop bad from happening. I was in a field, the sky was dark gray and angry but not stormy. I could see a red brick building with a huge, majestic looking maple tree with a big knot in...
Views: 589   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 20, 2005 7:13pm
by Gerard
dreamed I was a man and in some sort of war
The other night I dreamed I was a man and I was married to a woman and we were outside of a city that was involved in a war and somehow our daughter,Tori was in the city.My wife was wearing a green scarf of poor quality and she got into an argument with another woman...
Views: 639   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 20, 2005 7:03am
by Gerard
sprinkling stars or shimmers
dreaming of shiny shimmers being sprinkled from the sky or space as i see the world in cosmos. than there is this being that i see and I understand that this is no ordinary experience. the being whispers surronding the earth relecting light onto things and sprinlkles...
Views: 420   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 16, 2005 1:10pm
by yasemin
Ghosts and Mirrors
Hi everyone. I had several dreams in one night (or somehow they all blended into each other) and I’m pretty sure they are all related. Dream #1 – I’m at my grandparent’s house and I walk into the kitchen/dining area. There is a rock on...
Views: 512   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 15, 2005 11:25am
by drshell
Besides Interpreting Dreams I Also Am A Carpenter {but not Jewish}
I have stated previously my profession in the real world. For most of the past 27 years I have been self employed, a fence and deck contractor. Although it provides me with a good living {monetary} and gives me a chance to use my creative skills for the enjoyment of...
Views: 595   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2005 7:28am
by Gerard
WEIRD FLOATING CAT AND BULL
i had a dream that me, my mom, and my 25 pound cat went to one of those spanish shows where they wave around thatr red thing and try to make the bull chase them. you know. so we were in the stands and my cat was in my lap. for some reason, 9i never dress him0 my cat...
Views: 631   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2005 6:47am
by Gerard
reunion and magic flight
hi,i would be greatful for any thoughts on this dream, i meet a female i have not seen for years, we embrace each other and burst into tears,i remember not being ashamed of showing such emotion, we are both relieved at finding each other after such a long time....
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 13, 2005 6:57am
by steve
dream interpretation
i was in the desert; it did not feel unpleasant or too hot.i was wearing long black flowing robes that were being swished around by the wind. There was a magnificent black horse running at a full gallop.he was strong & powerful. he was running towards me; i was not s...
Views: 617   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2005 3:55am
by steve
Shot on the head
This is the first time I am trying to analyze a dream...but it was so vivid and real I thought I needed to do it. I was sit on the floor with two people I never met (one man and one woman) and a man with a gun was threatening us with shooting to us. I was thinking he...
Views: 517   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2005 9:01pm
by marilu
Dream about Tornado
I had a dream last night that I was at the airport with my family and girlfriend. We were late and could not for some reason get anywhere on time. The whole time I had this feeling of being rushed. I think I ended up missing my plane. The 2nd part of the dream, I...
Views: 521   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2005 8:29am
by Travis
meeting with deceased ex-boyfriend
I had a dream that I was went to a old victorian house and it is really cold. I noticed a sweater and sweatband that my ex use to wear all the time. I picked them up and walked up the stairs to a open room. There was white roses everywhere and pictures of me and C...
Views: 461   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2005 7:21am
by Kandi
ema
water
Im in a swimming pool, the swimming pool is in my school gym.There is a line of people as if all waiting for a swimming race in the pool. Im at the end next to a girl called tanya i work with and on my other side there is Jim anorther lad i work wiv he has his work u...
Views: 521   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 9, 2005 7:09am
by ema
childhood pet
I was with my dog from childhood. I was so happy to be reunited. It was a feeling of such joy, and I kept thinking that this time I would do better by him, as though I had neglected him in the past. And I would think this each time that I saw his back legs. They w...
Views: 3767   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 8, 2005 9:13am
by Gerard
meeting with deceased father
I'm walking with my wife and son in a crowded area looks like huge lobby or mall. I'm looking around and catch a glimpse of my father walking real fast looking nervous and scared. I walk up to him and say hello. He told me it wasn't safe to be seen with him, and told...
Views: 572   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2005 8:43am
by Gerard
Weird Suicide Dream
Hi -- I'm having a hard time placing the dream I had last night. I dreamt that someone I knew (in the dream, not real life) had shot herself between the eyes with a large caliber gun, though I don't know what kind. I saw her there, with a large hole in her forehead (...
Views: 599   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 4, 2005 5:15pm
by Stephen G
Cody dream
This guy that i am JUST FRIENDS with named Cody, my best friend named Rene and I were all riding in Cody's truck. When all of a sudden i looked up and saw these kids crossing the street. i told Cody to slow down and stop but he said Naw they will move. only they d...
Views: 500   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 3, 2005 7:22am
by Justin
drowning
in my dream me and my family were at the beach. it was realy hot so me and my husband ran for the water. when we got there instead of swimming i just slid under the water. my husband just went and got his fishing pole and started fishing. then it was like i went outs...
Views: 528   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 1, 2005 11:13am
by Gerard
i need some help
here is my dream--my ex-girlfriend and her family were going on a cruise and the theme of the cruise was my favorite band,so she bought me a ticket to go with them,but she also brought her new boyfriend along,the week or so on the boat went fine,no storms just havin...
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 30, 2005 5:14pm
by Justin
Twice the black cat fell off a cliff and twice I saved it!
I usually have weird dreams, but I like them. However, this dream I had is bothering me, because of this redundant act of saving the same kitten. It is a fact that I dream about saving animals quite often, but I had never to save the same animal twice! I don't even k...
Views: 476   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 30, 2005 7:20am
by Gerard
two nightmare!!!
These are two nightmare I had last night: the first i had had me running with my mother and younger(he's 10 but in this, he's age 5 or so) brother from unscrupolous characters that my stepfather(someone i do not like or trust in real life) has gotten involved with...
Views: 510   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 30, 2005 6:34am
by Gerard
need help
I have been in psychoanalysis for some time now. and all during this time i have have been having odd dreams. i know they are all parts of myself but need help in interpreting this dream that i had last night. my mom who is dead, my dad who is elderly and livin...
Views: 534   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 29, 2005 6:58pm
by Stephen G
Follow Up To Dream Interpretations
When a dream is posted at the Forum and an interpretation is provided by myself or another Forum contributor, we request a follow up to the interpretation{s}. Because it does take time and effort to interpret a dream I think it is only fair that there is a response b...
Views: 618   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2005 7:18am
by Gerard
Anger in Supermarket Queues
Hi everyone, I had this dream last night and I have interpreted it. But in terms of the Great Round, it is not much good to society if I don't share it, and I do this because I think getting angry in long supermarket queues is something we all have expereinced. D...
Views: 574   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 10:34pm
by Deedee
plane crash - help
Hi all, life has been working me hard - or I have put myself in positions to be tested recently - last night's dream - I can understand the symbolism (transcendence, anima) yet would like some help with the overall picture ,,, help please 1. am in a plane taking...
Views: 490   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 8:36am
by Justin
Paramahansa Yogananda's - 'The Resurrection of the Christ Within You'
I came across this webpage and want to share it with all. Jospeh Campbell met Paramahansa Yogananda when both were young men and they became friends. The similiar psychologies of Gnosticism and Buddhism strongly suggests a historical connection. Campbell spoke of...
Views: 598   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 7:56pm
by Gerard
Green Salad & Red Beans
Dream last night... Went to a small restaurant/diner to meet several friends for lunch. When I arrived, I was surprised to see that they were already seated and eating. I also noticed that they had all ordered the same thing...green salad with red beans - arrang...
Views: 502   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 3:39pm
by Stephen G
New Article-Einstein & Jung
Einstein & Jung I Ching, Relativity and Quantum Mechanics If you haven't already visited my new page you may want to do so. This is a wonderful article written by Roger Hamilton. From the article: QUANTUM PHENOMENA Jung associated synchronicit...
Views: 512   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 11:18am
by Marie
island escape.
hi all, i find it amazing the influence that reading others posts can have on ones own dream content. i read with interest ,stephenG's active imagination trip to the island. the dream i had that night was as follows, i want to leave a small rain soaked scottish...
Views: 628   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 5:08pm
by Deedee
Dream about a black cat in an Aquarium
I dreamed that a black cat had lived in an Aquarium with fish. It began to suck the life out of the rest of the fish or maybe the fish weren't getting enough food cause the cat was eating it all, but I removed the cat from the Aquarium so that the fish could live....
Views: 457   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 22, 2005 5:49am
by Gerard
bad dream
For two weeks I have had the same dream. Normally I don't remember any of my dreams. Here it goes: My husband and my two sons (9 & 6) and I are At some kind of party. My husband and I get drunk, pass out and I wake up to my 6 year old telling me that a man had be...
Views: 478   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 22, 2005 5:27am
by Gerard
spinning lift + flat battery
Hi there - I would like to share this dream and ask for thoughts on its overview message - it fits well in various aspects of my life yet I feel there is a deeper massage. It is in a number of parts 1. I am helping a yoga workshop, I am on the fringes and not part...
Views: 479   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 21, 2005 4:10pm
by Justin
Pink Helicopter Crash
I am in the town I grew up in. I am at an intersection and the traffic light is red. I am a passenger in a car and a male is driving. I notice a pink helicopter flying upside down across the sky. It is flying from my right towards my left in the sky above the car I a...
Views: 547   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 3:44pm
by Stephen G
White Water
Hi everyone, Just thought I would share with you an 'Active imagination' session I had this morning. Just some background info, I started having my mid-life crisis 18 months ago and have been working solidly and solitarily on my dreams, active imagination and mandal...
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2005 3:48pm
by Stephen G
fire
Hi, What could this dream possibly mean: I’m walking on a road with my husband. Then I see the sky change. It starts to get beautiful colors of purple and orange mixed with grayish clouds. “Did you do that at work”, he asks me having with a l...
Views: 494   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 17, 2005 3:45pm
by Stephen G
My Social Dragon
To the Contributors, I again want to thank all the contributors to the Forum for helping with the dream requests. I am in the heart of my busy season with my fence contracting and as I have said previously my thinking self is requires much of my energies. I hope all...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2005 5:13pm
by Gerard
nightmare
Last night I had this nightmare, felt like I had it before. I was in the truck riding as passenger with this older man that was assumed to be my father in law (which I dont have). I somehow over hear a conversation between a junkie and a lady talking about how they n...
Views: 467   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 15, 2005 5:08pm
by Stephen G
initiation
hello, from this day ,i am a different person, this dream/vision has completly blown me away. i am in the middle of a rain forest,i feel i am trespassing. i am aware of amazonian indians scurrying aroud talking in their own language. they rush on me and fire thr...
Views: 523   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 6:05am
by steve
Contributors to the Dream Forum
I want to thank all the contributors at the Forum for their great work while I am busy with other things {the social dragon}. For many it is the next step in investigating the dream world. The many posts supports my theory that within us all, for those who choose to...
Views: 570   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2005 7:03am
by Gerard
Eyes swollen, hands burnt
Hello everyone, Dreamt I met a guy and he wanted to come over and I lived at my mom and dads house. (I don't) I let him, but he kept trying to mess around and I didn't want to. Finally, some guys at the house removed him. Later he picked up the house and dad...
Views: 495   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 11, 2005 12:28am
by Justin
Counseling Myself
Well, this latest dream gives new meaning to 'talking to yourself'! I'm seated at a kitchen table with my mother and we're having a conversation - there is a third person also present at the table - me. "She" is clearly upset and burdened with a number of issues -...
Views: 501   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 10, 2005 12:19am
by Deedee
snake in the snow
hello fellow dreamers,i had this simple, short dream last night,and would be interested in your comments. i am walking in the snow,when i spot a tiny pencil thin serpent coiled up in a small hollow, i tell four people with me, to stand either side of it so as not t...
Views: 512   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 9, 2005 7:02am
by Justin
Tropical Island
Hello In this dream, I have taken a trip with my aunt (she is in her 50s and we are very close/similiar in a lot of ways) to a tropical island. We are led to a dining table that is in the water/ocean, so that when we are sitting, the water covers us from the w...
Views: 565   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 8, 2005 12:06am
by Stephen G
Making music
I have no idea what this dream means. I'm in a cave and I tap on a big boulder with a stick and discover that it makes a musical note. So I start tapping on all the boulders and discover that they all make different notes. Then I discover these hollowed out rocks,...
Views: 479   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 7, 2005 6:09am
by Gerard
Dreams as of late
Hi there, this is my first post: I have had two strange dreams with a commmon thread and would like to know more about what they mean. In the first one I recall many vague images but the predominant image I was left with was a long calm surf and beach, pale sand,...
Views: 522   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 6, 2005 5:38pm
by Justin
The psyche, the Muse and laughter
One theory that Jung was often critized for was his belief in the Muse, a metaphysical aspect, as being original part of the human psyche {original}. Jung tells us the archetypes were products of our earliest ancestry, and so to was the metaphysical for which the Mus...
Views: 514   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 6, 2005 5:27am
by steve
burnt bum
Hi guys, well I am sorry for this one - A. I am part of a group, we are being tortured, it is my turn. I am told by a woman to put a burning ember under my trousers, between my legs from fron to back. I felt betrayed as I had been friendly with her, yet I knew she...
Views: 523   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 5, 2005 11:50pm
by Stephen G
travel
I arrive at at house upnorth, it seems to be built on the side of a hill. I think my parents live here, not sure. Came to go for a party for an old friend. Saw people I havent seen for a long time, group of friends that I hung out when we were in our 20s, before c...
Views: 494   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 5, 2005 3:30pm
by Stephen G
Dark dream still lingering
I was in a sex store with a friend, I had tried on some skimpy clothing and was walking around in them. We had originally come in because I wanted to show her a pamphlet I had found in the store. I then saw this lady that I babysat for who I was pretty close with and...
Views: 495   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 4, 2005 7:55pm
by Gerard
Best Friend
Hi Gerard, I understand most of this except the paint rollers and changing the steps into a ramp. I interpreted the financials & interchanges with Dave to have personal meaning, fair representation of the current situation. John is the deeper meaning as he represen...
Views: 486   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 3, 2005 10:55am
by Kathy
Proper Posting of a Dream
When I think of a dream I see it as an on-stage play, with characters and scripts that readily define what is trying to be communicated. Each character {aspect} has a role to play and in its presentation on stage one character can not tread on the lines of another {u...
Views: 585   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2005 7:55am
by Gerard
Three Cigarettes
In an elaborately decorated room with a male friend, who is seated in a high-backed chair in front of a large gold-framed wall mirror. I'm facing him, but at some distance away - I can see the back of his head and my reflection in the mirror. The door leading out of...
Views: 539   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 1, 2005 3:12pm
by Stephen G
the world tree
i arrive at a square plant filled park,in the middle is a huge mound a bit like an ancient burial mound,on top of the mound is a huge tree,full of fruits and nuts of huge proportions,i identify it as yggdrasil the world tree from norse mythology,a squirrel is knocked...
Views: 530   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 30, 2005 9:44pm
by Deedee
Help Needed
Hey gang. I currently I have a full plate with my personal life {this is my busy season workwise}. I would appreciate any and all contributions to interpreting posted dreams. I will do my best to interpret all dreams but if any of the contributors to the forum can ad...
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2005 3:54pm
by Gerard
dog
Hi Gerard, I had this dream friday night, I was in a side of a two way a road, many large trucks passed, i got inside a store or warehouse, i believe i was working there, i saw my boss, but don't know what he was doing there, he tried to approach me, then on the back...
Views: 518   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 30, 2005 3:46pm
by Gerard
Dream
Hi there, Hope you can interpret my dream(dream sequences) that I had last night. I was with my mother and my sister in a huge old beautiful house, we might have been on vacation together in what I think was Europe. I remember opening the door to one room and...
Views: 501   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 30, 2005 12:01pm
by JUMA
MOVING
I dreamt that i was moving, the dream centered around packing. There wasnt much time to pack. We were moving to manitoulin island, we had bought a small cabin. I didnt know what to do with these two fish i had so i packed them, thinking oh well they will just d...
Views: 499   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 30, 2005 5:21am
by Justin
Journey up the Mountain
Dream this morning - slightly different, particularly from a "feeling" standpoint. It seemed that I was more in control of the events - almost like I had the potential to make decisions and ultimately alter the outcome of the dream. Standing at the base of a fami...
Views: 751   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 26, 2005 4:47pm
by Stephen G
The pool and the ring
I’m on my way to a swimming pool, in a bus, with 3 teachers, and with my fellow students from the 4th year (in waking life I’m also in my 4th year of high school). When we arrive, it seems we’re at my place, but it has changed a lot (especially the...
Views: 702   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 24, 2005 2:29pm
by Anneleen
Dream
I had 2 dreams last night. In the first one I am home alone and it's near dark outside. I take my bike and ride down the street up to a busy intersection. I decide not to wait to go any ware because its almost too dark to see. So I go back and the next thing I know I...
Views: 497   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 23, 2005 5:05pm
by Gerard
crossroads no2
this second crossroads dream seems to be an update from my crisis at the crossroads dream post,i am approaching the crossroads wondering what the hold up is,i finally get nearer,i see a pink car on its side,the female occupant is dead from a heart attack,i indicate r...
Views: 510   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 23, 2005 2:06pm
by Stephen G
Dead bodies
Hi, I had a dream a couple of nights ago. I go into the garage (at my house in waking life) and there are 4 dead bodies (men) in there. They are not bloody, or anything, just dead. I know that the dead men are there because a serial killer was on the loose, and...
Views: 550   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 8:19pm
by drshell
Eating stones, anima, boy climing tree
1. I am travelling somewhere with someone and stop to get some food. I approach a man to sell us the meat that he is selliing - he is removing the fat from it as we talk. He questions me, wanting to know why he should sell me the meat (that we know he will sell to me...
Views: 563   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 3:43pm
by Justin
lion killer
jerry, ,i took your advice and looked for something lurking in the shaddows,i am not an aggressive person,perhaps i need to be a bit more assertive,i am not quite sure.this latest dream has somewhat disturbed me,as i wonder if i have made some sort of grave error i...
Views: 527   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 9:29am
by steve
Personal Pages Update
Looky, looky, looky, We have 3+1 who have taken the cookie. Have provided info to build their personal page. Wasn't so hard was it? Thanks guys and gals for taking the step. Putting a face to the names provides empathsis on what we are trying to do at the Forum. A...
Views: 585   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 6:01am
by Justin
Jan
lost/driving/out of control
hope someone can help with this dream: First I'm in the backseat of the car, the car is moving, my 14 year old son is in the passenger side, no one is in the driver's seat. This is (in real life) my boyfriend's car, but he's not in the dream, just the thought that t...
Views: 1838   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 5:57am
by Gerard
What might be the meaning of this?
I hear an awful racket and I gasp. I go to investigate. The place I find myself at is like a storage facility, where a series of closed garage doors line both sides of a concrete driveway-type corridor. (It feels like an indoor facility, because I get the sense of...
Views: 486   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2005 8:23am
by Gerard
Climbing over a fence
The early details of the dream are quite sketchy but essentially I end up on a walk to some destination, possibly home. I decide that I know a field that's an easy shortcut to get there. I approach a worn path that leads to an opening into a pasture. As I enter th...
Views: 490   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2005 11:48am
by Gerard
More On Personal Pages
Ok. I've solicited the regulars to be included in the 'Contributors to the Forum' and now I need volunteers. To better understand what I am looking for, click on the Trickster image {the first in line beside Contributors to the Forum}. This is a simple page that incl...
Views: 520   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 19, 2005 10:46am
by Gerard
Boat
Hi Gerard, Looking for your input on a dream I had a few days ago. I'm at my parent's house, where there is a vegatable garden on the side of the house. I find a boat, sort of like an ark b/c it's made entirely of brown wood. I step inside the boat and am loo...
Views: 673   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 17, 2005 7:18pm
by drshell
Pirates of the Carribean
Hi Gerrard, I had a dream a few nights ago where I was in an old abandoned mansion with two men who were friends of mine. In reality, I do not remember these two men, I can't remember what they looked like so I am not sure they were anyone I know. Anyway, in the...
Views: 522   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 17, 2005 4:15pm
by JUMA
Body Bag
Dream this morning... I walked into an unfamiliar room and was shocked to see a black body bag lying on a large table. The bag obviously contained the body of an adult. Several individuals (unknowns) roamed around the room, seemingly oblivious to the presence of...
Views: 516   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 17, 2005 3:21pm
by Gerard
big fish in aquarium
In the dream I was looking in my aquarium waiting to see my fish. I have only a few red and yellow small fish there (platties). It takes a while before I see any. Then suddenly from the darkness appears this big dark fish. It is a size of a small log. It has a big op...
Views: 512   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 16, 2005 2:27pm
by Gerard
Finding Child
Dreamt of walking down a Street with a Friend and her boyfriend (Haven’t seen this friend for some time) We were walking down to my old University on our way to a College Ball. We were all dressed up. On our way to the party , I noticed a young child crossing...
Views: 485   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2005 1:59pm
by Gerard
Interpretation & Breakdown of Kathy's First Dream
To provide some insights on how I approach a dream, I have taken the first of three dreams posted by Kathy on March 10 and given my ideas on its meaning. This dream shows how both the personal and collective aspects of Kathy's psyche are addressed. The Dream I'...
Views: 505   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2005 8:17am
by Gerard
series of events in one dream
I dreamt i was in a two storey house that was mine, in real life it is the neighbour's house. My black dog was barking fiercly when i looked out i saw three young boys walking down the road, they were looking for a landscaping job. I told them to come back another ti...
Views: 549   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 1:21pm
by janine billy
Eartquakes and eagles
i dreamt about being in a house, and feeling the onset of an earthquake, i can see the earth move towards us like a wave but passes by the house without harm, i go outside it is dusk with a beautiful sunset , i look up, above soars a magnificent but very very large e...
Views: 509   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 7:37am
by Gerard
Letters On My Plate
I had a bewildering dream this morning and would be most appreciative of any insight that might bring some clarity to the message. At a restaurant with my family - parents, both daughters, son-in-law, and ex-husband. We were celebrating my Dad's birthday (which i...
Views: 713   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 6:46am
by steve
apples
I am working in an office. I see my image in the mirror my hair is dark, shiny black and looking beautiful( my own hair is brown). Suddenly I see myself outside in a grove. I find a huge green, ripe apple I pick it up and give it to my boss and he returns it to me sa...
Views: 516   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 5:48am
by Gerard
A driving dream
Gerard: I certainly pleased to have found your site. The dreams and interpretations are profound. The following dream is the fourth in a series by an astrological client of mine. The first 3 were quite straight forward. This one is more complex and seems to float...
Views: 574   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2005 9:36pm
by james
Personal Pages-Reserve Your Identity
You will notice the new images at the top of the Forum. These are images reserved for regular contributors to the Dream Forum. You can use one of the above or choice your own character. It will be linked to your personal page, just as the image of the Trickster links...
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2005 5:18pm
by Justin
the abyss.
this latest dream of mine is totally jungian, and has helped me to understand where i am in relation to inner energies, i am hovering over an abyss,looking down i see a beautiful female sorceress,who is also hovering aswell,she is dropping a male who is screaming,d...
Views: 553   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2005 5:48am
by Gerard
dream interpretation
Here is a dream I had a while ago. Unfortunately I didn't write it down, but my memory is decent. I am walking in the mountains and I need shelter. I remember it as being nightfall and the weather was not good. I find a cave and I enter. I am not afraid. I traverse a...
Views: 537   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 11, 2005 5:35am
by Gerard
Series of 3 dreams
Hi All, Had these dreams last night/this morning. I feel they are all connected and progressive. Your input is appreciated. Notes: 1. Bob is ex husband. Split ten years ago was amicable, both knew it was over & ready to move on but still painful because I fel...
Views: 946   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 11, 2005 5:20am
by Gerard
Struggle with Egyptian Priestess
I am sitting across from an Egyptian Priestess. I never see her clear enough to make out her features, however I get the feeling I know her and know of her reputation for being very powerful. We are having a battle of wills although neither is actually moving. I am c...
Views: 539   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 9, 2005 7:22pm
by Katherine
Dream Team Members Personal Pages
The Members Only Pages are quickly approaching a 1000 registered members but only a few have put a real effort in learning more about dreams and the psyche. For those members who do take the understanding of dreams seriously I want to provide a FREE personal page. Th...
Views: 579   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 9, 2005 2:56pm
by Gerard
a jaguar again
Hi Gerard, I was living in a different house than mine, my mother, my exhusband's mother, and a baby girl were at this house, I just acquired a jaguar, I hanged up (close to the roof) the baby (with her chair), so the animal won't reach her, then I was trying to ac...
Views: 610   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 9, 2005 2:03pm
by Gerard
crisis @ the crossroad
i swore yesterday that would give dream interpretation a miss for a while,but the dream i had last night changed all that,i would appreciate your thoughts. i arrive yet again at a crossroads,i am with a female who is on my left,she turns to me and says,the bottom ha...
Views: 768   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 9, 2005 6:58am
by steve
Balcony pulled down
Hi Jerry and all - I would appreciate some direct feedback on this; although I have some understandings It is in three parts - but unsure of the order (time is not relevant in dreams) 1. looking across at a multileveled older style building. A section of the outs...
Views: 524   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2005 5:09pm
by Justin
Encounter w/ Wolf
Dream this morning... again walking a dirt path - look towards the mountain I am approaching and notice that there is a stone cottage situated in the trees and near the summit. I attempt to travel up a rather steep incline (rocky, slippery)and am having considerable...
Last Post: Mar 8, 2005 4:33pm
by Deedee
Fancy Dress Parties
I do a lot of inner work and my mid-life transformation started with a big bang over 2 years ago. Married with no children. I had a fantasy a few days ago of becoming a photographer and had the following dream. Can't quite get the message on this one. My personal ass...
Last Post: Mar 7, 2005 2:01pm
by Stephen G
Classic Interpretation of Two Dreams Posted by Kim
When you become adapt at using Jung's method of interpreting dreams, and have consciously expanded upon your intuitive skills, the dream opens up and the symbolism becomes understandable. Not that you can say, 'this is the meaning of your dream', but instead 'this is...
Views: 571   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2005 7:29am
by Gerard
Kim
Pass the paper
Hi Gerald, I have another dream that I do not understand, it is about the same guy that I had in the headstone dream. I was standing outside of a state office building, the building was brick about three stories and had a large tinted picture window. As I was...
Views: 743   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2005 7:14am
by Gerard
Method of Interpreting Dreams
Insights to how I interpret dreams When I interpret a dream I do so sentence by sentence, paragraph by paragraph. Within the paragraph I do not always interpret a symbol according to its position in the paragraph, or even in a sentence. It is the whole sentence or...
Views: 552   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 6, 2005 10:35pm
by Justin
dreams of travel
What about dreams involving travel? I often dream that I am moving to the east coast, and its almost like I am floating above each state, I can look down on the states and decide where it is exactly that I want to go. Its almost like Im looking down onto a very ver...
Views: 555   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 3, 2005 11:47pm
by Stephen G
Three for One
I had three very distinct dreams last night - they may be interconnected...even somewhat precipitated by my response to Steve's dream "bridge over troubled water." White bird cage - three birds (yellow, white and blue). The yellow and white birds are quite conten...
Views: 557   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 3, 2005 10:51pm
by Deedee
death
I dream often of death, but the person in the dream in not really dead in the dream. It is very upsetting to me in the dream. Sometimes these dreams involve one of my nephews who is dead in real life. In the dream, Im at his funeral but he is not really dead, and...
Views: 516   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2005 10:00pm
by Victoria
beetle in dream
this was part of a larger dream, yet the most striking to me - I was late for Mass, when i got there only the priest was present, he was a bit peeved i) that no one else was there and ii) that I was late. I had been doing my stuff - all this is ok for me so far ho...
Views: 556   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 2, 2005 4:20pm
by Victoria
Kim
friend and a headstone
I was only the obsever in this dream... I saw a huge field which at first I thought was a graveyard, but there was only one headstone. The stone was simple (no special shape). A special guy friend from my past was standing looking at the stone, occasionally pacing...
Views: 835   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2005 11:58am
by Kim
bridge over troubled water.
hi ,i would be grateful for any thoughts on this new dream of mine. i am on a country road driving with my family,the sun is shining everything is bursting with colour ,the road becomes a track and i feel i might have taken a wrong turn somewhere , i feel a bit lost...
Views: 569   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 2, 2005 7:05am
by steve
grandparents, full moon, cats, flowers, bride, ...
Hello! Here's the dream: There were a lot of stray cats playing in my grandma's balcony while she was washing stems in the dark. - I don't know if this is important but my grandma hate cats. - It was full moon, cloudy sky. There were also a few stemless white f...
Views: 532   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2005 6:43am
by Gerard
Old Woman & Wolf
Another very vivid dream this morning - some parts understandable, others more complex. Walking along a dirt path - reach a point where there is considerable debris (looks like discarded pieces of furniture, etc.)strewn about which prohibits me from continuing on....
Views: 791   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 1, 2005 6:59am
by Gerard
skin
There is a man in my dream that I am very romatically attracted to, I do not know the man in real life. I see him kissing another women, and while he is kissing her, his skin turns very black, like an old black mans skin. It is dry, almost necrotic looking. I am...
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 27, 2005 9:27pm
by Cindy Crutchfiel...
Castle and swords
Hi Gerard - I'm hoping you can help me with another dream. I am with 2 other people, an older man (40s-50s) and a younger girl, 20s with blond hair and fair skin (which is not what i look like). I think we are inside of a castle, but I'm not sure because I neve...
Views: 559   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 26, 2005 6:41pm
by Victoria
Mountain lion
Hi all, One of my dreams from last night. All insights are appreciated. Notes: 1. Yorkies are pets of sister (Monte)and close friend (Max). Both have asked me to take their dogs. Already have two dogs, mom, daughter & ex boyfriend living with me. Trying to red...
Views: 538   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 25, 2005 4:47pm
by Kathy
Three-story house
Interesting dream this morning... a three-story house - upper level is furnished very nicely, comfortable, familiar and definitely where I want to be. Main floor level has a busy, somewhat chaotic feel. There are a number of individuals on this level that I recogni...
Views: 535   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 6:12am
by Gerard
flood
Hi Gerard, I had this dream 2 days ago,i was in a large warehouse, with people inside, i assume buying and selling things, i was walking when suddenly i looked at two winds on my left side, and noticed it was water up to the middle of the glasses, somebody said they...
Views: 568   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 6:03am
by Gerard
crowd of archetypes
last night i had a vision,i say a vision because i was awakened from sleep,and sat up with a start at 3am,what i saw was amazing,before my eyes in the room ,there was a huge crowd of archetypal figures ,king ,queen,trickster,shadow,wise old man various demonic figure...
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 5:27am
by steve
Roller coaster dream
First both my brother and mom are dead,this is real life. Now in my dream which I have had 2 times. My best friend are on a roller coaster which is about to crash, my mom is sitting in the stands and tells me that she has heard my brother was in the first crash and I...
Views: 482   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2005 7:42am
by Gerard
winter oasis
Hi Gerard, and anyone else who reads this. I remember part or one of my dreams last night. I was either in a harness or parachute, flying across this beautiful landscape with gorgeous mansions. It looked as though it was a tropical place yet there was snow. The h...
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 23, 2005 7:09am
by Gerard
heroes journey motifs in dreams
hi jerry and all,just thought i would share an insight,i was recently looking through various interpretations of ,archetypes of the heroes path,especially the sections on, the approach to the innermost cave ,and the ordeal. under one of the innermost cave interpreta...
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2005 5:44am
by steve
Stalled car
Hi Gerard – I had a pretty graphic dream last night and wanted your input. It’s early evening, and I am leaving a small unfamiliar house on a corner and am about to get into my car (my car in waking life) across the street. There is a stalled car, ver...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 22, 2005 12:23pm
by drshell
Possession/Reintegration at Vortex Portal
At 12;23 am I awakened from a very disturbing event while asleep; perhaps dream perhaps not. This is how the story unravels: I am a woman, but I felt I was somehow a man. I am standing at a half-open door and agree to take on this woman who is dressed like a Greek...
Views: 572   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 22, 2005 10:27am
by Victoria
bear medicine
hi just when you think a thing is just so,boom!in pops the trickster,thought i was beginning to understand this dream stuff,its not like me to have a nightmare,thought i had dealt with most of my repressions,then the bear came!i am confronted with this huge 15ft high...
Views: 559   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 22, 2005 4:52am
by steve
Mobile home dream
I dreamed that i was in a mobile home with several other people, including children. We were being shot at by a passing car. Suddenly, the mobile home broke loose and started flying down a steep hill landing in a muddy river and sinking slowly.
Views: 551   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 21, 2005 7:16am
by Gerard
Park Bench in the Intersection
In this dream I received a call from a very close friend asking me to come over and assist him with some household tasks. When I arrived he was overwhelmed and frustrated with all the "to-do's" and asked me to take care of the "baby" while he attended to other prior...
Views: 552   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2005 5:38pm
by Gerard
Mid-Life and Dreams
When you look at the posts at the Forum you may notice the number that are being posted by those who are at that mid-life stage. Having been in that transitional stage myself for what seems an eternity {I turn 55 in March} I am very familiar with the many changes tha...
Views: 597   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2005 10:47am
by Gerard
Walking through a village
I dream i was walking through a village by the beach. Its a small dingy village with small streets and small houses very close together in no order. It was not a place i was familiar with at all. Although it was by the beach it seemed to be cold because i was wearing...
Views: 563   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2005 8:27am
by Gerard
dream sequences
hi,over the past few days i have recognised three dreams on three seperate days that were related,i looked at them individualy,it wasnt until i looked at all three together that i realised what they were talking about,it was a revelation to me. the next dream i had,...
Views: 551   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2005 5:22am
by steve
dream
I dreamed I encountered my mother (who is deceased) she was standing beautifully dressed in a black suit with a red blouse. She had a animal like (perhaps black fox) around her neck. I saw her - thats it - nothing else.
Views: 527   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 19, 2005 9:29pm
by Marie
Breakfast
Gerard, I understand most of the following dream indicates a plateu as related to the Individuation Process. Does it also indicate a need to pause for reflection, that I'm trying to push ahead too fast? Or the opposite in that I should not pause and keep moving alo...
Views: 533   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 19, 2005 8:31am
by Kathy
Exboyfriend and male child
I dreamt I was in a house getting ready to go out, my ex-boyfriend pulled up outside in a big red van(open back). I went outside into the well manicured yard with him to give him the male toddler that i was babysitting. I was dressed in white dressing gown/robe. The...
Views: 567   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2005 6:54am
by Gerard
Beetles in my face!
Last night I dreamed that i looked in a mirror and saw a lump in my cheek that looked as if it was a big pimple. I squeezed it and a big beetle was rolled up in there and came out, along with some really gross ***** stuff! when I looked at it, all I could see was the...
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2005 8:10am
by Gerard
ex-husband
Hi there, I had a short dream last night that I was having sex with my ex-husband. Just the thought of it right now disgusts me so I don't know why I would dream of him, especially being intimate with him. That is all I remember, I guess there is not much to in...
Views: 512   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 7:26pm
by Gerard
Medical stitching
i had to remove stitches from a little girls forearm, which ran from her wrist to the elbow joint. i put on sterile gloves but they were too big for my hands. so, removing the stitches was difficult as well as replacing them. i acknowleged in the dream that i didn...
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 8:38am
by Gerard
My incubated dream
Hello Gerard, Before sleep, I asked for a dream about finding a partner. I garden for a living, the dream is two segments, here's what I got... My Dad wants to take me somewhere, we are either on a boat or he wants to take me on a boat. It sounds like he is a...
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 8:12am
by Gerard
the odyssey
hi all,this dream i had last night which does not need much interpretation,is an example of a mythological dream motif,i am taken out to sea by the tide i am afraid and it is dark,i am aware of sharks swimming around under the dark water,i do not know wh ere the bea...
Views: 589   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 6:07am
by Gerard
Owl
I dreamt the other night that an owl was circling my car and as it got closer to the driver side window, where I was sitting, it grew so large it had to have been twice the size of my car. It opened one of it's wings and pointed it toward the sky, indicating that I...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2005 4:21pm
by Gerard
goal
hi jerry,i was thinking last night about simplifying our life ,by buying a house somewhere,with land and returning to growing our own food and being a bit more in tune with the rythyms of nature and seasons,i feel very positive about making a move like this,it feels...
Views: 538   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 16, 2005 1:22pm
by Marie
Dreams of blue cabin
Any thoughts on this ? My spouse & I have started writing down dreams about 3 weeks ago and been doing some "basic" interpretations, with help from books and websites. In this short period, I have dreamed of cabins 5 times. First a white, unknown cabin and the fo...
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2005 8:08am
by Regine
Stairs
A few nights ago I had a very strange dream, and I was wondering what it meant, because it felt so real and it was so vivid, when my dreams are usually just a blur, or forgotten as soon as I wake up. My dream was this: I was standing before some stairs that went up...
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2005 6:10am
by Gerard
Cave
Hello, I would like to know the meaning of the dream I had last night, I don't remember completely, but I was inside a cave, lost, and running from a tiger, in some way I was trying to touch stones that where at the top, (still inside the cave), so this animal won't...
Views: 606   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 13, 2005 11:03am
by Gerard
A dream I had last night, by Gerard
A dream I had last night, by Gerard I was in a gymnasium looking for an open spot to shoot some basketball when I am confronted by this very attractive woman who shows a great interest in me. My mother is present with me at the gym and as the attractive woman approa...
Views: 1152   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 12, 2005 8:14am
by Kathy
Reoccuring dreams of ex-lover for past year
I have had reoccuring dreams of my past lover quit a few times over the past year. We are always very happy and very sexual in these dreams. The dreams always seem to occur in my childhood home and I awake feeling very lost, lonely and depressed. Yet in my dreams I a...
Views: 593   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 8, 2005 3:58pm
by Gerard
race with the devil
hi gerard ,felt i had to share this dream and understand a little more as to the content meaning, i am holding on to a rope above a wooden platform that has just collapsed on the side of an ancient temple,(no going back now),the devil or a demon turns up below me an...
Views: 747   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 5, 2005 9:13am
by steve
nightmare
Hi The dream was: There was this auto accident infront of us- a friend (in the dream) and I. We were not involved. A lady in front of us was catapulted into the open trunk of the car in front of her. This was a several car chain reaction accident. My friend and...
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2005 7:19am
by Gerard
Renovation
Gerard, I interpreted the essence of the following dream to signify self examination utilizing the Animus or unconscious self to work through conflict 'tearing down' old modes of self to create a more balanced self incorporating a better union of the male/female or...
Views: 661   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 8:33am
by Kathy
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

stats from 7-14-10 to the present