Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
From Forum Manager-Limited Interpretations Upon Request Only
Notice: Dream interpretations are given upon request only. Unauthorized posted dreams will be deleted. To request an interpretation {free} e-mail Jerry at mythsdreams@hotmail.com. Do not post your dream until dream is authorized. I also provide detailed and in d...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2022 11:10am
by Gerald M Gifford
Two Malaysian chinese guys that in the dream I was supposedly know?
Hi everyone I was with young beautiful cute Malaysian Chinese guy, in a car heading to grocery, then I bought something there, supposedly that I know the guy since I was in Malaysia before and come back again to Malaysia(I was student in Malaysia bac...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2020 9:19am
by DreamsfromHeaven
Attachment Theory: How Your Childhood Shaped You... and What Your Dreams Are About
I often reference childhood experiences especially in very early life as motivators for attitudes, personality, decisions and actions later in life. And that dreams focus on these experiences because of the emotional energies they produce. This video explains the att...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2020 4:03pm
by Gerald M Gifford
Dreams and Early LIfe Influences/Motivators
A key cornerstone to my approach to dream analysis and the emotional energies dreams embody is the impact of early childhood on later life behavior, including infancy. As with most all of nature, what is learned through practical experiences as well as sensory abilit...
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2019 3:29pm
by Gerald Gifford
Joseph Campbell- Jung and the Shadow System {with short video}
This short video {6 minutes} provides insights of how the unconscious works. In it Campbell gives a brief description of Jung's shadow which is the same as Freud's unconscious. The shadow is a constitution of repressed experiences that the ego does not want to acknow...
Views: 496   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2019 3:23pm
by Gerald M Gifford
Welcome Back-The Dream Forum is Open
After several months of being closed due to locating from Cocoa, Fl to Altoona, Fl. and rebuilding Kitty City the Dream Forum is once again open for service. As always I provide free analysis/interpretation of dreams. The Dream Forum has been on-line since 2005 and u...
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2019 5:55am
by Gerald M Gifford...
Read Posts For Free/Password Needed to Post or Reply to a Posted Dream
All posted dreams are free to read but to post a response or start a new topic you will need a password. To get a password contact me at mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 12:23pm
by Gerald Gifford
Views: 578   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2018 3:57pm
by Gerald Gifford
Interpreting Your Dreams Using A Dream Dictionary
I have almost completed designing the web pages 'Interpreting Your Dreams Using A Dream Dictionary'. The pages for PCs are complete and can be accessed here. I hope to have pages designed for other media completed in a few days {Iphones, tablets and android phones}....
Views: 665   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2018 9:47am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreams and Neuroscience: Catching Up With Jung
I have stated time and again in my analysis that dreams are about our emotions. Specifically, dreams reveal the underlying structure of the motivational forces that drive our waking life and choices. A question Quora magazine posed to Paul King, Director of Data Scie...
Views: 723   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2017 10:24am
by Gerald Gifford
Child Development and the Emotional Circuits of Mammalian Brains
As a prime postulate {basis} in my theory of dream analysis the psych{ology} of every human is primarily predicated on the earliest years of childhood. What we 'EXPERIENCE' in those first encounters in life become the standards of who we become in adult life. And bec...
Views: 624   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2017 1:26pm
by Gerald Gifford
PATTERNS: UNLOCKING THE UNIVERSE
First let me borrow from an article some of the wording about the patterns that govern the universe that have associations to my theories on patterns in dreams. The article link is PATTERNS: UNLOCKING THE UNIVERSE and I suggest you read it. This is a great piece....
Views: 642   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2017 2:23pm
by Gerald Gifford
The Muse: Our Universe is Made of and Governed by Music
Joseph Campbell often spoke of the muse in mythology {the Muses are the inspirational goddesses of literature, science, and the arts in Greek mythology}. But he also expounded on Jungian concept that the muse is a part of the human psyche and we express in music, poe...
Views: 603   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2017 8:04pm
by Gerald Gifford
Jung's Theory of Dreaming
G. William Domhoff Carl Jung lived from 1875-1961. He saw dreams as having the structure of a story or play. He saw many parallels between dreams and myths, and said they sometimes used the same symbols to express their themes. Different kinds of dreams came from...
Views: 629   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2017 12:09pm
by Gerald Gifford
Blog: What I Have Learned About Dreams
The Dream Forum Jan 2005/Nov 2017 This is my first blog post at the Dream Forum. I first placed the Dream Forum on line in 2005 aligned with my website Myths-Dreams -Symbols . It is now 2017 and the Dream Forum has 4500+ posted messages and many more thousands re...
Views: 590   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2017 10:18am
by Gerald Gifford
How Dreams Function/Opening Statement in a Dream
Basics of Dream Analysis Dreams open with a statement of place and a statement about the protagonist {leading character}. This phase of the dream is called the exposition. It indicates the scene of action, the people involved {some but not always all}, and the initi...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2017 11:43am
by Gerald Gifford
The relationship between mythology and the unconscious
I often refer to Jung's archetypes in mythology and dreams. This video {link} provides insights into similarities themes, structure and symbolism in various mythologies around the world and throughout time. Why do so many cultures have the same images? They come from...
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2017 11:27am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreams Analyzed/Interpreted by Gerald: lost/driving/out of control
Dream Title: lost/driving/out of control Submitted by Jan Female Age: 51 The Dream hope someone can help with this dream: First I'm in the backseat of the car, the car is moving, my 14 year old son is in the passenger side, no one is in the driver's seat....
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2017 9:37am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreams Analyzed/Interpreted by Gerald: Childhood Pet
Dream Title: Childhood Pet Submitted by Chiara Female Age: 27 Location: Toronto The Dream I was with my dog from childhood. I was so happy to be reunited. It was a feeling of such joy, and I kept thinking that this time I would do better by him, as thou...
Views: 553   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2017 9:33am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreams Analyzed/Interpreted by Gerald: Jesus
Dream I dreamt I was walking up the path to a house. I was lost. I went in the house and it was large and empty. I opened the door to a room and saw a large table in there with a chair either side. There was a man sitting on one side of the table(facing me) with his...
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2017 9:29am
by Gerald Gifford
Dream Forum is Open With New In-depth Format {Please Read for Instructions}
The Dream Forum is now open with a new in-depth format. With this new format I will be able to provide a more in-depth analysis/interpretation of your dream. In the past I was limited to providing a general summary of the emotional energies within a dream. With this...
Views: 586   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2016 11:11am
by Gerald Gifford
Dreamers Response to My Analysis-REQUIRED
I have been providing FREE dream analysis at the Dream Forum since 2005. The only thing I ask for in return is a response {my Kitty Fund is strictly voluntary and does not affect posted dreams}. Over the past couple of months there has been way too many dream posts I...
Views: 581   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2016 6:19am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Many small dreams/hostile animals
My first dream had me back at my house. It was dark outside and while in the kitchen I look outside and see numerous coyotes. I see one of our dogs outside and he seems to be unaware that the coyotes are closing in on him. For some reason my family, especially my fat...
Views: 590   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2016 3:28pm
by Samuel
Dreams Awaiting to Be Analyzed/Interpreted
It will be later in the week or Sunday before I will be able to analyze posted dreams. Jerry
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2016 7:22am
by Gerald Gifford {...
I Will Not Take Any New Posted Dreams Until Next Week
I Will Not Take Any New Posted Dreams Until Next Week. It will take several days to catch up on already posted dreams. Jerry
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2016 7:18am
by Gerald Gifford {...
Recent Posted Dreams: Please Read
It will be Thursday before I will be able to analyze posted dreams from the past three days. Other responsibilities are requiring my time as well as mental energies. Analyzing dreams is as much an intuitive process as it is using Jungian concepts/theories and when I...
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2016 11:28am
by Gerald Gifford {...
DREAM FORUM is OPEN
The Dream Forum is open. Please read the Dream Submission Guidelines before posting a dream. Posted dreams that do not abide by guidelines {simple rules} will have their post deleted. One rule I have added and will enforce is a required follow up response to my analy...
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2016 10:59am
by Gerald Gifford {...
DREAM FORUM TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR REDESIGN
I am currently doing a complete redesign of the Dream Forum. During this period the Dream Forum will be closed to posts. Any posts while Forum is closed will be deleted. I am available for personal dream analysis for a $10 donation to my Kitty Fund. Go here for mo...
Last Post: Feb 29, 2016 8:03am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Notice: Dreams Posted Today {Friday} Will Be Analyzed Sunday
Dreams Posted Today Will Be Analyzed Sunday. I had a full day working an addition to my Feral/Community/Resident cat enclosure and will work all day Saturday with the family construction business {which helps pay for the cat's care}. Jerry
Views: 501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2016 6:53pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Recent Posted Dreams and Posts
It will be Sunday before I will be able to analyze recent posted dreams and follow up posts/responses. Please bare with me since I do have other important projects I must take care of {first and foremost caring for feral/community cats in my neighborhood}. I work wit...
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2015 4:10pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Feral Cat Fund & My Free Dream Analysis Services
Help me keep my dream interpretation/analysis services FREE. Besides the cost of maintaining the Dream Forum and my two websites {Power of Dreams & Myths-Dreams-Symbols} which I often use as reference in my analysis I also rescue and care for feral/neighborhood cats....
Views: 544   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2015 11:46am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Re: Thanks Jerry!
Thank you for your wisdom, sometimes when I reach a high level of consciousness I feel one with all and the knowing is at my finger tips but there is always something to be taught after all we don't generate the full 100 percent of our minds, I thank you for your tim...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2014 1:39pm
by Mike
Dream About a Hug
I had a dream, last night, that I haven't been able to forget about, all day. This is just a little context, that will help the dream to make more sense: I'm a twenty-year-old girl and I've never been in a romantic relationship. When I was sixteen, I was a bridesm...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2014 2:03pm
by Anonymous
Death dreams
I recently broke up with my fiancé who is the father of my child however I just began to have dreams that he is dead or that he's getting shot the first dream I had was we were at home I guess we had gotten back together because everything was just as it were wh...
Views: 511   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2014 3:20pm
by Marie
Bizarre dream, really shaken up by it. I will provide some background - this is really long. :)
Hi! I'm a 22 year old female, living in England and studying an MA at university in literature. I have really vivid dreams, which I think is in part due to the large volume of fiction that I read, and in part due to an almost insurmountable amount of anxiety that I d...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2014 2:12pm
by Bean
Welcome to the New Dream Forum for Younger People & Adolescents
The first thing you need to do is to read my page A Simple Guide to Dreams. It is a short summary of how I analyze and interpret dreams {using the concepts and theories of psychologist Carl Jung and will help you understand my analysis and interpretation. Welcome...
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2014 10:07am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Jerry-Forum Host-Will Provide Analysis to Posted Dreams on Sunday
I will provide analysis of recent posted dreams on Sunday.I am obligated to working on Saturdays {the only day I work being retired} and my intuitive mind is not at its best afterwards, usually having to work long days. Jerry
Views: 601   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2014 6:51pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Oxytocin {the Moral Molecule} and Jung's Concept of a Spiritual Aspect
An important aspect of Jungian theory is the spiritual concept of the psyche. In his work with patients Jung saw a spiritual connection to resolving emotional issues and achieving wholeness. Beyond the psychological research that is Jungian theory what else is there...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2014 10:25am
by Jerry Gifford-Dr...
Dream of murder and insanity
About a month ago I woke up in the middle of the night after having a bizarre and terrifyingly vivid dream. I wrote it down as soon as I could and woke up the next morning with this crazy story before me. It's so random that I'm having trouble interpreting what it me...
Views: 509   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2014 5:38pm
by Abby
Dream Research:Jungian Psyche & the New Science
A few articles from Science Daily I came across this morning I thought most interesting. I am always looking for new evidence to why and what we dream and the new science provides insights to this. But more importantly the 'new science' mostly confirms Jungian dream...
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2013 6:42am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
What's Going On In A Baby's Mind?
First off let me speak about a video that is featured at the Huffington Post that talks about the 'genius of babies' and describes the great bounds science has made in understanding how a baby's brain works. It wasn't too many years ago it was thought an infant had a...
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2013 2:13pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Childhood Experiences/Influences as a Precursor to Adult Personality
One area where I tend to agree with Freud more so than Jung is the importance of early childhood as the precursor to personality and actions in later life. Here is a quick reference to something I read this morning about Lee Harvey Oswald's childhood and his reasons...
Views: 639   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 6:14am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Brains flush toxic waste in sleep
I've often stated my belief that dreams have a therapeutic value and are a vital part of the 'exercising' brain when we sleep. A new study now shows, and re-enforces the theory, the biological makeup of the brain works to 'clean' the brain. An article out today in th...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 5:34am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Jerry's Dream-Driving a Loaded Truck
I had a dream last night that I awoke to early this morning with it fresh in my mind. I reference the 'clearness' of memory of the dream because most dreams I have are not remembered without some real effort {and often not at all}. I attribute this type dream to its...
Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 10:57am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Forum Site Search
I have added the Google site search to the Dream Forum for anyone who wishes to search the 3500+ posts using keywords. It is located at the bottom of the page. You can type in keywords and access those pages that contain those specific words. Example: keywords-childh...
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 3:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Mother Archetype & John Kennell's Advocacy of Bonding
A brief note of an obituary in today's NY Times of John Kennell at the age of 91. Dr. Kennell was a former head neonatologist at University hospital in Cleveland who lead a research project in the 60s that helped change the attitudes toward bonding between mother and...
Last Post: Sep 22, 2013 7:40am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My New Avatar, A 'Reflection' of an old Avatar
My New Avatar on the left and below Jerry
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2013 6:24pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
EarthDance Festival and Dream Workshops
Seminar at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl. I will be giving workshops on dreams at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl. this Friday and Saturday, Sept. 19-22 at 12 noon and again at 2PM each day. I invite all to attend and have a great time for a gre...
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2013 8:40pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Ingenious Minds
No, this post is not about my ingenious mind. If anything I am far from being anything near a genius. My IQ according to standard tests {which I believe are flawed} is average at best. What I want to talk about {among other things} is a program I saw on the SCIFI ch...
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2013 9:10am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Seminar at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl.
I will be giving seminars at Earthdance 2013 in Lakeland Fl. Sept. 19-22. I invite all to attend and have a great time for a great cause. It is billed as the largest global synchronized peace party. The event was first started in 1997. Click on image below to get mor...
Views: 558   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 8:22am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Interpretation of Jean Raffa's Dream 'Revisiting My Childhood Home'
Below is my interpretation of Dr. Jean Raffa's dream 'Revisiting My Childhood Home' which was posted at her MATRIGNOSIS: A BLOG ABOUT INNER WISDOM. Dr. Raffa is an author, speaker, and leader of workshops, dream groups, and study groups. Her job history includes teac...
Views: 7366   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2013 8:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dreams and My Interpretations
It is amazing how much even a dream can say about a person's life. Few dreams point to any one concrete thing in a person's waking life but instead the dream provides 'periphery' evidence of emotional energies. The actions and flow in a dream are as important in unde...
Views: 566   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2013 7:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Explaining Simple Dreams
I have been asked why I give long explanations to even short and seemingly simple dreams. The answer is there aren't any dreams that are simple. If you have a dream where there is you and your father in your car and your father is driving the car, you may think there...
Views: 610   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 5:08pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Da Vinci Code/Holy Blood, Holy Grail
Before there was The Da Vinci Code there was Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Both call into question the historical record of Jesus and in a final analysis {from more recent discoveries} there was more truth to their assertions than organized Christianity wants us to believe...
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 6:04am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Forum Is Open
The Dream Forum is open for posting of dreams. I have made a few changes, the most notable being the inclusion of my MyDrSy.com The Power of Dreams as a part of the Dream Forum community. The MyDrSy.com website serves Florida residents and offers person to person dr...
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2013 7:19am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Forum Closed For Maintenance and Evaluation
The Dream Forum will be closed for maintenance and changes for an unspecified time. I am in the process of evaluating the forum to determine which direction I wish to take. I am considering using the forum strictly for local/regional {Central/East Coast Florida} use...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2013 6:15am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
For Those Who Posted Dreams for Interpretation
I will provide r a response to all posts Sunday morning. A lot of pressing matters this week. I apologize for not giving responses to posts but will make up for it Sunday. Thanks, Jerry
Views: 509   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 6:19pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A Dream, Its Interpretation and Final Disposition-Part 2
In the first part of the dream we looked at the first two aspects of the structured dream, the initial situation or 'Exposition' and the plot/development that contains something new to the initial situation. Now we will examine the rest of the dream, the crisis/crux...
Views: 739   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2013 11:05am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Another of My Dreams and Jung's Approach to Interpreting It
Remembered another dream upon waking last night about moving two separate times to a new residence. The first was from a home I lived with my mother into a home that seemed to really fit. The second move was from that home to a home where a younger man lived, he alre...
Views: 685   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2012 6:48am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Brain Teasers
Telepathy and the expanding universe Two brain teasers I had while at the gym I had a 'brain perception' while working out this morning concerning human telepathy. My thought was: Telepathy, or what will can be classified as such, will be standard mode of communi...
Views: 741   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 7:32am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Religion in Schools-'Red'neck States Be Careful of What You Wish For
This the season. With the tragedy in Connecticut we are once again confronted with the issue from the 'extreme right' about God not being in schools as the reason for the insanity that took place. Leading the charge in 'doing something about this' are many Southern s...
Views: 650   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2012 11:46am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Right Brain vs Left Brain: A Balance
While exploring various websites about right brain/left brain activity I came across a couple of tests that 'claim to determine' which is dominate in an individual. I took the tests and although there may be reservations to which I feel is applicable I feel both tend...
Views: 665   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 2:56pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Two Sets of Parents-Biological & Archetypal
In the process of composing my paper for the upcoming Dream Meetup Group class I was reminded of the nature of the archetypes in the our everyday lives. Having been brought up without the benefits of the aegis of a father I always felt that lack of guidance had a pro...
Views: 635   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2012 9:00am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
New Dream Meetup Group-Promoting Jungian Psyche
Space/Treasure Coast Florida Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meetup Group Announcing a new Meetup Group on Dreams and Dream Interpretation for the Space Coast & Treasure Coast Florida Residents Here is the Meetup page {click on image to access} Here is the w...
Views: 640   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 1:38pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dr. Neil DeGrasse - The Meaning of Life-A Different Perspective
We Jungians, what a group. We can get so wrapped up in our inner sanctuary of sacredness we forget the objective world in which we live. Here is a video, 12 minutes in length, with Dr. Neil DeGrasse {American astrophysicist who has become a television star with his m...
Views: 553   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 7:53pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Elaine Pagels, the Gnostic Gospels & the Feminine
It was early on in my journey that I was introduced to Elaine Pagels and the Gnostic Gospels. Due largely to her studies and writing on these 'other gospels' I was able to quickly grasp the concept of metaphorical 'transformations' and, at the same time reconcile tha...
Views: 731   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 2:51pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Physical Fitness Important to Good Psychological Health
I have been 'preaching' for a long while about good psychological health. But I also believe in the other aspects of proper health including physical fitness. Along with proper sleep patterns {7 hours a night}and limiting stress a quality life can be realized by anyo...
Views: 597   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:38am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library
I want to remind all of the video library at Myths-Dreams-Symbols. There are many videos of Joseph Campbell {16}, Carl Jung {17}, Marion Woodman {5} as well as other topics. Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library Jerry Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream ForumSponsore...
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 7:37am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Progression-One Step Forward and Holding
This has been a very productive day for me. Probably the most productive since I arrived in Palm Bay {two months tomorrow}. I started the day with a causal morning and quality time with my feline friends {I have four cats with very distinct personalities}. Then at 10...
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 6:50pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Jung's Role in psychology & Culture
Boardwalk-Indiatlantic Fl.Just finished a god workout at the gym. It is now just after noon, sunny, mid-70s and Im sitting at Starbuck's at Indiatlantic preparing in outline form the the paper i will use in classes have scheduled and plan to schedule on dreams and Ju...
Views: 772   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 12:57pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Jung Podcasts-John Betts-Jungian Analyst
Here is a link to John Betts page that has 31 audio broadcasts {podcasts} explaining Jung's psychology. I have yet to listen to the audios but offer to anyone wishing to learn about Jungian psyche using audio. I will first direct link to his audio podcast Projection...
Views: 635   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2012 4:30pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Portable Jung
While listening to the CD of Anthony Stevens 'Jung: A Very Short Introduction' I couldn't help but think I had heard this before. I wrongly thought I had read his book previously some years ago but going through my 'library' I could not find it. Nor do I remember buy...
Views: 691   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2012 9:53am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Myth comes in the same zone as dream
Further Appreciation of Joseph Campbell to my understanding of Jungian psyce. Here is an exert from Transformations of Myth Through Time. I think this shows the richness of ideas Campbell articulated so well, ideas that are Jungian in translation. The original v...
Views: 733   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 6:46am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Dream Catchers & Infant Dreams
I am not one who puts a lot of money into decorating walls in my home but I do have several 'dream catchers' adorning particular areas. I have been fascinated by dream catchers for a long time believing the name alone makes them worthy of possession. But what exactly...
Views: 628   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 7:00am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Joseph Campbell, Elementary Ideas & Archetypes
Thoughts of appreciation to Joseph Campbell while reading/listening to Anthony Stevens 'Jung-A Very Short Introduction'. The strong influence of Joseph Campbell is greatly responsible for any understanding of Jungian psyche I may have. I think that has been well...
Views: 647   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 12:07pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Jung: A Very Short Introduction by Anthony Stevens
Now that I am situated in my new home and environment it is time to get to the 'nitty gritty' of what I would like to accomplish now that I am here. Although there are mundane things that are constant distractions I know what I need to do. And although it may see...
Views: 575   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2012 9:42am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Men's Health- REM Sleep & Morning Wood {Erection}
Isn't modern science amazing? Not only have we discovered the processed of sleep patterns we now know why men wake up with 'morning wood', or in proper language, erections when we awake in the morning. Seems is has nothing to do with erotic dreaming but all to do wit...
Views: 604   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2012 3:47pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Meditation Linked To Better Heart Health
A new study in the journal Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes found that new research shows that African-Americans with heart disease who regularly practiced transcendental meditation were 48 percent less likely to have a heart attack, stroke or die fro...
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2012 4:04pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Twitter & facebook
Jerry GiffordCreate Your Badge Tweets by @MythsDreams Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Journal This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams. A Jungian perspective of how dreams are interpreted
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2012 7:37am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
To Surf, Perchance To Dream
It was fourteen years ago in October of 1998 I was quoted in a New York Times article To Surf, Perchance to Dream, the subject topic being the prevalence of computers in our dreams. It starts out with metaphorical references. IF you dream that your hard drive is...
Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 7:33am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
A Presidential Victory & A Rage Against the Machine
The election is over and we wake up to the same realities as we did yesterday. But yesterday was an important day for our nation if not the world. Little has changed but in today's 'environment' that may be the best we could have hoped for. Unfortunately there ar...
Views: 633   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2012 6:56am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Journal Entry: Woman's Hurtful Advice
This will be my first entry in my Dream Journal I received a phone call early this morning from a young man of 18 yrs for whom I did not get a name or location but who was obviously distressed. There was a bad connection so it was difficult to understand everythin...
Views: 710   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2012 11:44am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
The Dream Forum Is Now the Dream Journal
I've made some important changes at the Dream Forum. The first is the change from the Dream Forum to the Dream Journal. This allows me to continue to interpret dreams, something I have been doing at this particular forum since 2005, while also providing a journal so...
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2012 10:05am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Play the Halloween Game
Play the Halloween game I created {actually borrowed}. It is fun and the graphics are really great. Play the game at Halloween Game Opps! Another 5 links created. Jerry Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream ForumSponsored & Supported by: Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tenne...
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2012 6:42am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Journey and Transition
Having made it to my new location in Palm Bay, Fl. without major incident {I had four cats along with me on my journey} I am now in the process of slowing making the transition from the obligated social being and those responsibilities that required so much of my men...
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2012 6:55am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
My Journey to Wholeness
For those who have visited the Dream Forum previously you may know of my plans to take early retirement so I can concentrate on my dream studies and my interest in learning more of what lies within the deeper psyche. Part of those plans include relocating from Middle...
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2012 7:40am
by Jerry Gifford {H...
Pentacle-like unknown symbol
I need the purpose/names of these two symbols. And translation of the text (if possible). Please respond if you have either. I'm familiar with the origins of the #2 symbol, but don't know lots purpose or what it means. #1 - http://s1074.photobucket.com/albums/w409...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2012 9:45am
by Cory
First Notice-Web Ring for Those Interested in Dream Psyche and Metaphysics
After I am settled in my new environment of full time retirement I plan to start a webring for those who have a great interest in dream psyche, Jungian psychology and related metaphysical subjects. My hope is to bring together a varied and informed group of people wh...
Last Post: Sep 16, 2012 6:05pm
by Jerry Gifford {H...
An Unpate On My Journey-Part 1- An Overview of My Path to Wholeness
I have frequently mentioned my personal journey to achieving wholeness and now that I am extremely near the point where that is possible, I wish to update recent experiences. In particular I want to comment on what I believe to be an important message of which Joseph...
Views: 634   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2012 10:52am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Transitions-My Journey to Wholeness
A note about my journey. I am going through a major transition in my life involving so many forces it is often hard to discern what is up and what is down. In March I took early retirement {I am officially retired} but have to work several more months to generate eno...
Views: 703   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2012 7:51am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream Forum Up and Running
The Dream Forum is once again operational. The problem was there was a limit on the number of posts {I have 15,000+} and I needed to increase that limit to 100,000 at additional cost. There as a problem with renewal fees since I had just recently renewed the service...
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2012 11:44am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Joseph Campbell Quotes
Saturday Morning Brain NourishmentJoseph Campbell was truly a man of wisdom. Here are quotes over his lifetime that have become stable for modern day thinking. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. Computers are like...
Views: 561   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2012 6:59am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Function of Myth-They teach you that you can turn inward
In the story of my journey I have often told of the time of my first encounter will Joseph Campbell and how that first experience changed my life. The story goes: Turning on the TV to PBS one Sunday afternoon in 1992 I saw Campbell being interviewed by Bill Moyer...
Last Post: Jan 15, 2012 8:16am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Jung's Archetypes-A Brief Summary
Excerpt from Personality and Personal Growth My comments/thoughts are shown within black bordered captions The archetype is probably Jung's most difficult concept. Archetypes are inherited predispositions to respond to the world in certain ways. They are primordi...
Views: 578   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2011 1:53pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Need help with a photo project based on dreams
Hi everyone, I am so happy I found your forum. I decided to leave a message and ask for your help. For a new photo project I desperately need ideas about dreams. I would be so much obliged to all of you, if you could just very briefly describe one or more of your...
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2011 10:45pm
by Lucy
Posting A Dream
I've re-installed spam filters so there a few extra hoops to go through to make a post. Please do not let this keep you from posting your dream. Jerry Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Giff...
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2011 8:37am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Brain Chemistry & Dreams
An article at MSNBC addresses how the physical brain utilizes chemistry in the form of dreams to strip the emotional content from memories of painful events. The neurological research helps explain the physical aspects of the dream. But it also in a round about way...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2011 6:38pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Joseph Campbell-Evolution of Man, Myth & Psyche
Mythology of the First City States Campbell's core belief was that all humanity has a common origin, and that the study of mythology exposes this core identity amongst all peoples. By traversing the plains of time back to the very first artifacts of human behavior,...
Views: 567   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2011 7:03am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Great Mother Archetype-Video
The Great Mother Archetype A segment taken from Women of Tibet: Gyalyum Chemo - The Great Mother DVD Extras, in which Dr. Marion Woodman (Addiction to Perfection), Alice Walker (The Color Purple), and Angeles Arrien (The Second Half of Life) discuss the Great Mother...
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 7:23pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
SNL's Darrell Hammonds Painful Past
In this CNN video is a recent interview with Darrell Hammond where he talks about his abusive mother. One visible part I got from this piece was his conscious knowledge of how childhood affects a person's future life. A very touching story. Jerry
Views: 614   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 2:21pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
My New Religion/Spiritual Concept
I have often talked about leaving the 'old time religion' of my childhood and teen years {Southern Baptist} and seeking new avenues of spirituality. In the 90s I found the Unitarian/Universalists and Unity churches, both which are great churches, if you need a spirit...
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2011 1:58pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung on Film-Video
Another video of Carl Jung interviewed by Dr. Richard I. Evans, a Presidential Medal of Freedom nominee. Jerry {meditate][pray}
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 3:58pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung Videos- Sea of Faith
Carl Jung Sea of Faith 17:13 Sea of Faith was a six-part documentary television series, presented on BBC television in 1984 by Don Cupitt. The program dealt with the history of Christianity in the modern world, focusing especially on how Christianity has respo...
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 2:47pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung Video- In His Own Words-The World Within
C.G. Jung-In His Own Words The World With 1:02 ".... the images of the unconscious place a great responsibility upon a man. Failure to understand them or a shrinking of ethical responsibility deprives him of his wholeness and imposes a painful fragmentarine...
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 2:43pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Steve Jobs
The passing of Steve Jobs leaves us all with a void. His influence on everyday life is unmistakable. The new age of technological advancements is an intricate part of all our lives. But I sense a deeper aspect to Jobs' psyche {I am not that familiar with Jobs' life o...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2011 8:23am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Principles I Live By
I am working on a page that illustrates my philosophy in life, approach to dreams, etc. Having spent the past 18+ years working on my journey of 'Individuation' I now feel I am at a place of certain knowledge, based on experiences as well as my learning of Jungian ps...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 7:42am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Spam-Image Verifcation Needed to Post
Because of spamming from rogues I am having to require image verification before making a post. Sorry for any inconvenince. I have reported the spamming to Bravenet {host of the Dream Forum} so they can address the issue and hopefully soon the image verification will...
Views: 517   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2011 6:09am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Blackberries, Ipads and the New Age of Doing Business
On a related issue concerning the 'new age' technology. As many of you know my 'day job' is as a fence contractor {it is actually my son's business having bestowed it to him several years ago}. I started the business 33 years ago and have benefited from a steady inco...
Views: 600   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 2:50pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
JUNG'S ANALYTICAL INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS
To get a grasp of Jung's approach to the interpretation of dreams {and the basic of how I interpret dreams} here is a brief overview of Jung's Analytical Interpretation of Dreams JUNG'S ANALYTICAL INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS From Dreams as Viewed by Freud and Jung...
Views: 637   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2011 6:37pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols Web Site
I've made some improvements at the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website. The window viewer I have used for many months now is easier to view with the list of choices at the right instead of at the bottom of the window. Take a look. Myths-Dreams-Symbols Jerry
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 6:42pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Man & His Symbols - Parts 11-15
Here is video reading of Carl Jung's Man & His Symbols {'Approaching the Unconscious'}. Parts 6-10. Each last about 10 minutes. Here is the link at the Dream Forum to the first 5 parts Man & His Symbols- Parts 1-5 Parts 6-10 are here Man & His Symbols- Parts 6...
Views: 579   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2011 4:30pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Man & His Symbols - Parts 6-10
Here is video reading of Carl Jung's Man & His Symbols {'Approaching the Unconscious'}. Parts 6-10. Each last about 10 minutes. Here is the link at the Dream Forum to the first 5 parts Man & His Symbols- Parts 1-5 Man & His SymbolsApproaching the Unconscious...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2011 4:17pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Carl Jung-Man & His Symbols-Video Reading
Here is video reading of Carl Jung's Man & His Symbols {'Approaching the Unconscious'}. I read, and listened to the audio book many years ago, many times over and it is an important book in understanding the use of symbols and the unconscious. Jung discusses in detai...
Views: 576   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2011 4:01pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Dream Posts
It will be tomorrow before I will be able to provide interpretations/responses to posted dreams/comments. The social dragon, aka work/job, summons me early this morning. Jerry
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2011 6:57am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Exercise & Improved Mental Health
I have recently written about the benefits, and necessity, of exercise and good mental health. An article in the New York Times provides new science that shows how exercise can affect mood. Here is the article in its entirity. Why Exercise Makes Us Feel Good By G...
Views: 551   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2011 5:17am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Body and Soul-The Physical Condition As A Part of the Whole
There are two things I am passionate about. One of course is my dream work, delving deep into the psyche to discover what 'mysteries' reside within. And what wonderful discoveries I have made. The other is physical fitness. Having lived a life that includes a fitn...
Views: 622   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2011 11:42am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Dream Forum is Open
It has been less than a week but it seems much longer that the Dream Forum has been 'offline'. I did not realize until yesterday that we had maxed out the number of allowed message posts for the forum {15,000 posts since January 2005} and new posts were not allowed....
Views: 547   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2011 3:55pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Physical Fitness, Psychology & Shooting A Basketball
Note I've included the two minute video at the bottom of this page The reason I posted this video has many reasons. One is to demonstrate the importance, and benefits, of a good physical routine as a part of living a balanced life. Physical health is a vital part...
Views: 598   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2011 10:28am
by Jerry {Host & We...
thank you
thank u mr.jerry... i'm very greatful 4 ur suggestions.... hope,will soon contact u wit a gud change..bye bye...
Views: 591   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2011 2:26am
by steffie zoe
Jean Raffa-Dreams Theatres of the Soul
One of my early inspirations into the dream world is Jean Raffa. She and I recently traded 'tweets' on Twitter and I am honored to have her as a follower. As a 'layperson' in the world of dream psyche it is indeed an honor to have her and other notable 'Jungians' as...
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 5:08pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols Website Hacked
If you visited the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website ovre the week end you may have seen a page that read: HaCkEd By  IslamiC GhOsTs TeaMDr.Xp      Mr.MoOoM       MoDaMeRGreets : aB0 m0h4mM3d  & brn @...
Views: 707   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2010 3:47pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
New-My Blog on Dreams
Something I have been working on for some time is a blog about dreams. I have created the first entry and hope to continue posts on a weekly basis. The blog will be primarily on dreams and the exploration of the deeper psyche. Other topics will be about mid-life issu...
Views: 718   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2010 1:17pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Universal Mind - Cosmic Consciousness
I am having one of my cosmic conscious episodes where I 'feel' something is about to happen but not sure what. Usually it coincides with some event that is related to larger cultural/social events or something within nature that has 'strong psyche energies'. The two...
Views: 663   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2010 4:13pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Symbols & Metaphor-The Language of Dream and Myth, and True Spirituality
This is a reprint from my post to Kaze. I want to repeat my words to help others understand the language of dreams and myth. And how it applies to the individual when it comes to spirituality and religion. If I may I would like to expand on the subject of secrets...
Views: 695   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2010 7:18am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Myths-Dreams-Symbols New URL
I have created another URL for Myths-Dreams-Symbols that will make it easier to remember, and access. The old URL, www.mythsdreamssymbols.com is still good of course but this will be easier to pass on to friends. The new URL is www.mydrsy.com. It is derived from the...
Views: 672   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2010 6:00am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Joseph Campbell Book- Thou Art That
I have created a new page for Joseph Campbell's Thou Art That book. It has an exerpt from the book that includes his well known radio interview about 'what is a myth'. of the interview: It made me reflect that half the people in the world think that the metaphors...
Views: 692   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 8:10am
by Jerry {Host & We...
'What Are' Pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols?
While finishing up my cataloging of pages at Myths-Dreams-Symbols I came across these 'What Are' Pages I think many will find informative. Note: After cataloging all the pages I have counted just over 500 total pages I have designed at MDS since 1998. I do not use...
Views: 727   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2010 9:14am
by Jerry {Host & We...
The Individuation Process
I have created a new page about Jung's Individuation Process. I will need to refine some of the content but in general I believe it provides good insights to the Individuation Process and midlife issues. It has been a long while since I last took enough time to put t...
Views: 642   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2010 1:26pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Master of Two Worlds
This is a reprint to Sam's follow-up response to my original post New Study-Our personalities may be set as early as 1st grade. There is some editing of the original post. Master of Two Worlds While watching the above video I was brought back to the subject with...
Views: 673   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 10:07am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Kat
Vaction and dumbass jock
Ok, I don't remember most of the dream but I'll tell you what I do remember. It started off we me and some guy who has been showing up in my dreams for about seven years walking on the beach at midnight with a full moon held high in the sky. His arm is wrapped aro...
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2010 4:47pm
by Kat
Jayme
ill start off telling you my sisters personality. she is very.. shes not a super happy, giggly person. shes a hippie type.. more like a stoner personality. her history with tyler (we called him ty) was that they dated on and off for a long time, lived together.. our...
Views: 646   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:15pm
by Sadie Mae
rats
in this dream, there were lots of rats running around, and i could tell they were all infected with some disease. i new which ones were infected because they were glowing and ravenous. they all surrounded me and i tripped over something. right in the crook of my neck...
Views: 618   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2010 8:05pm
by Sadie Mae
Buddhism and Jungian Psychology
Carl Jung was greatly influenced by Buddhism because this Eastern spiritual concept was really a psychology and not a religion. Going 'inward' is the core principle of Buddhist philosophy. The following is an article from today's Washington Post by Dzogchen Ponlop Ri...
Views: 626   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 7:06am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Kitty Fund-Thanks Kenneth & Sam
I want to thank Kenneth & Sam for giving to my 'Kitty Fund'. The furry felines are special in my life but the cost of upkeep is tremendous. The contributions do help and I sincerely thank these guys for not only the money but for their concern for the welfare of th...
Views: 547   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 7:54am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Kat
Little cousin
I had a dream that I was looking after my little six year old cousin, Hailey, and we were at this park I never been to before. She keep running around and dragging by my arm like I did to my mother when I was a little girl. Suddenly, she let go and ran to a high plat...
Views: 554   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 6:46pm
by Kat
Kitty Fund-Thanks K
Jerry I want to thank K for the recent contribution to my Kitty Fund. I have adopted several cats over the past 5 years and the cost of keeping them healthy, wealthy and fed is increasingly hard on my budget. I can not let these precious felines go without and se...
Views: 560   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 7:02am
by Jerry {Host & We...
Impression
Wow. I can't tell you how much I seem to be "feeling" the consciousness of the wise old woman from my kitchen cabinet dream. Kristi
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 10:45am
by Kristi
Jerry's Kitty Fund-My Adopted Felines
For the past 5 years I have lived in a rural area where people would drop off their unwanted pets. Most were cats and with my great affection for animals I could not turn any away. Many cats and dogs have come and left {I have adopted out several puppies instead of t...
Views: 581   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 9:05am
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
Interpretations
I will be away from my computer for a couple of days while I make a move to another residence. I will try to answer any dream posts that are not addressed by others when I am 'connected' again to the Internet. Jerry
Views: 566   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2009 3:35pm
by Jerry {Co-Host &...
very Disturbing
It began in the 'middle' Like picking up a novel where you'd last left off. I wanted revenge on..someone but I was too weak. I had heard of some ruins where an evil God was sealed. I decided I'd wake him up and have him help me. The people traveling with me were...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 4:19pm
by Kaze
Lux
The scientist
Lately I had a very strange dream. You see it was not like a typical dream, but much like a waking dream. I new I was dreaming like in a lucid state, but I could still feel myself as if I was awake. I could here my breathing and the buzz of the fan, but I was stil...
Views: 658   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2009 11:50pm
by Lux
PBS NOVA-What Are Dreams
An excellent program on dreams played tonight on PBS. I wish I could replay the program but it is not yet available. But after watching it, and although the approach was different than deciphering the language of dreams, the conclusions were the same. Dreams are ther...
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 8:03pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Good Health-Balancing Body, Mind & Psyche
As most of you know I am a true believer that dreams can promote good health because they possess the therapeutic affect of problem solving of emotional conflicts. But a truly balanced psyche requires much more than just a healthy mind {psychological}. It also requir...
Views: 584   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 4:30pm
by Jerry {Host & We...
Recurring dream of getting shot, but READ
Im an 18 year old male, well ill say young man how about, and i live in SW florida. Before i get to everything i will tell you all now i was once a very heavy drug dealer. In april 2008 at around three in the morning, my door was kicked in and in the mist of a masked...
Views: 1065   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2009 11:21am
by noname
May
My Father passed away this morning. This is not a dream. this is May's news
My father passed away this morning, six hours ago. I am overseas. I am heartbroken with grief and regret. For the last month I was having dreams of my father trying to make sense of them. I gave my responses and I said I had positive feelings for my father. Bec...
Views: 660   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2009 9:25pm
by May
nightmares/bad dreams
If not to pass on an essential or all that important message why do we have nightmares/bad dreams?
Views: 662   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 1:09pm
by Matthew
Another Dream Dictionary
Jerry, sending this link for a dream dictionary in, as it provides rather comprehensive potential meanings. Not of the same ilk as 'Soul Future' (her site was very helpful for me over the years), but very good nonetheless. Check it out. http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/...
Views: 624   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 7:17am
by Kristi
erykah badu..
well. I go to school. and it's just one big room where all the kids that used to mess with me over the years are just hangin around and talking, there is no teacher. there are also a few kids that are my friends. I meet these two girls at this radioshack like store...
Views: 633   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 11:40pm
by Gingerlee
rickety old house
So.. I was staying with some people, it was like a slumber party, some I knew, some I didn't and we... just got into a pool we weren't supposed to be in and stayed in for like a minute and went back to our bunker.. I grabbed these two comforters that I sleep on eve...
Views: 674   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 11:16pm
by Gingerlee
Pia
Dream Forum
I am sorry to see this end. Just want to thank you so much for your interpretations and wisdom you have given us who use this site. Wish you all the best with whatever you do, I will continue to explore and sweet dreams. :) Pia
Views: 698   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 7:25pm
by Pia
1 2

stats from 7-14-10 to the present