Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A dream that is with me and has been really haunted me for days!

Why would I dream about two different countries fighting with two different religions and I am feeling all the pain from being shot but, its not me being shot it is all the people from the other country shooting them. They are lined up in a line to be shot but, I can see them through there eyes I can feel the pain that they feel but it isnt me this dream has bothered me for days and I need help finding out what it means.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 IL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: A dream that is with me and has been really haunted me for days!

Sara,
The two countries fighting each other most likely represent conflicts you are having, internal conflicts. The two different religions could represent just that {are you in conflict with religious aspects in your life?}. Or they could represent strong emotional beliefs which are also in conflict {another internal conflict}. The pain is most likely emotional pain. Because of these internal conflicts you are threaten with being wounded from them {being shot}. These conflicting emotions within you are 'shooting' at each other, seeking to gain control over the other. On one hand you can feel the pain {emotional} but on the other you may be denying the pain {but it isn't me}.

What conflicts are you going through at the present? Are there spiritual conflicts or does the religious aspect metaphor for the internal conflicts? Compare this to your waking life and see if and where it fits. Also look at the possibility that are two different sets of beliefs or principles in your life that are in conflict. They may or may not have to do with religion.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present