Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vampires and the devil!

Came out of this dream feeling quite pleased with all the tasty metaphors!
Start of the dream was quite different to the end part, not sure if they are about the same topic.
I was on my journey home (?from work). Had to change trains for the last leg of the journey, went down stairs borded waiting train with other passengers. Took a seat, then realised i was sitting in the middle of a group of teenages, drinking and spray-painting the walls, being "un-ruley". They started passing bags between each other that where hitting me in the head. Then they stole my bag and several pairs of my shoes that they started wearing, not paying any attention to the fact they were mine. I finally got up and confronted one of the girls and punched her in the face! Then i was outside in a park at night sitting down with others i didnt know but we were chatting like friends. The ground started to slope away from me and i was trying to hold onto this "heavy" woman to stop her falling. It seemed not to be too serious and she was laughing and joking. Then the people turned into vampires. One turned into my dog but with very sharp teeth with blood on them. I felt this was all wrong and was complaining that i didnt want to be a vampire as well.Then i took it upon myself to do something about it, and i turned into a man and went around the corner to "meet" my attackers. As i got around the corner i saw a man at the top of a steep hill throw a dagger at me, i dodged it but it stopped mid flight and turned at me. It then stuck in the ground at my feet in the middle of a road. It then spun into the air and chopped its own sharp tip off! Then back into the ground. The man flew down inorder to attack me, then his "wife/partner" flew down as well to join in the battle. She waved martial arts weapons at me and they closed in for the kill! I said to them that i wasnt a vampire and i didnt have any special powers so they could kill me now and i would die easily but it wouldnt be much of a challenge for them, and the "war" would be over and she would be pregnant with nothing to do or fight for. She thought about it and imagined herself pregnant and she didnt like the idea so she smiled in a sinister way and raised me up without touching me and said that i could have special powers if i took/stole the jewel from satin himself and then we could have a proper fight. I imagined hell and saw fires in a cave and satan was a skeleton with a yellow jewel at his feet. He was just going about his buisness not really garding this jewel.I agreed to the challenge and she allowed me down. Both her and her man were pleased with themselves believing i could never do such a task. As i left i kissed the woman on the lips as a farewell. It was very tender and i said "i used to love you once" she said "feel the love you once felt from me" but not loving me at all now- like it was over and now we were enemies. Then i (me in waking life) took the me who was the man away by the hand and we both flew off like cartoon angels with white ribbons flowing behind us!!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: vampires and the devil!

i think i get most of the dream. But could someone please help me out with the dagger that cut its tip off, and the part at the end with the kiss goodbye and the love stuff. Is it about my shadow? A part of me that used to be integrated but not now? Any insights would be great
edwina

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Edwina,
I apologize that no one has interpreted your dream. I will look at it in the morning and give you my interpretation.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Whoops! Edwina, I got so carried away in our conversation about meaning and bliss I will have to take a look at your dream later today. I will do that, that's a promise.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Edwina,
If you would please e-mail me so we can discuss your dream. I took some time to look at it and began an interpretation. It is very long and takes many directions and I want to make the best of any additional info you gave provide. Especially your new found interest in dreams and the psyche. I see some patterns but which is the main focus is not so clear.

you can contact e-mail me here

stats from 7-14-10 to the present