Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
water,leeches

i was in an old house(unkown to me)my mother and her sisters not all of them were there the hose started flooding. so my mom and her sister went to a house behind the house in the woods i went to check on my mom in order to do this i had to go trough a buch of trees looked like elm trees and it was dark when i emerged from out of the trees i was covered all over my face with a buch of small things that seem to just grow somebody asked what they were and my aunt said leeches. my mom said don't worry i know how to get them off she went to make up some potion with baking soda, my aunt took me to where a old wash room was but we couldn't get in the washrooom because there was a snake in there and my aunt was afraid i went to the kitchen and tried to wash the leeches off but every time i did more just kept coming, by the time my mom got there the leeches had started getting larger and larger and they started looking like leeches. then i started pulling them off when i did they left large holes in my arms, the ones on my face i was able to get rid off, then i woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 atlanta, ga

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: water,leeches

Houses usually suggest us, aspects of ourselves; each room representing an area of our psyche.
Your house was "Unknown to you", but your mother and sisters were there. This would suggest there is a shadow aspect (sisters) that you need to familiarise yourself with, in enable to become " fully aquainted" or "related" to this home. The leeches maybe represent
this feeling of being 'drained' by aspects of your psyche, your shadow aspects that you have not yet faced? Once 'faced', your may find the leeches lose their power and you are able to explore the house, these shadow aspects " becoming known to you at last"?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: water,leeches

Also, by trying to 'cleanse' yourself of these leeces, they just multiply and the leeces don't stop coming. 'Cleansing' or 'covering over' the shadow side doesn't work. Only until we face and integrate these shadow aspects of ourselves into 'us', do they lose their 'grip' over us. In other words " dig in and embrace the dirt!"

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present