Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for Forum Contributors

Help is needed in addressing dream posts at the Forum.

Because of requirements due to my work {I am a fence contractor in Tennessee} I will not be able to devote full efforts to dreamwork as I wish I could. Last year my son decided he wanted to go into the business fulltime {for the past 5-6 years I had been working only parttime} and although the transition has gone smoothly it will require another year to put it back into fulltime mode. And since I take all my projects seriously {leave no stone unturned} the mental energy required to run a fulltime operations is tremendous. And those energies {which still include some physical} take away from my time with working with dreams. Our season has begun early this year and all of a sudden we have numerous projects which will require much of my time. You may have noticed my silence the past several days at the Forum and the reason is stated above.

As most of you know my first love is dreams and the psyche. But the social dragon has its requirements and to feed myself and 4 cats, well you all know the routine. Slaying the dragon.

With having to the need to give more time to my day job I will not be able to give fulltime to the Dream Forum. Over the past two years Forum contributors have graciously taken up the slack. I hope that all contributors will be able to give time again this year to insure all posts at the forum are given proper attention. One of the more important positive aspect of the Dream Forum is having all posts addressed in a timely manner, with proper attention. I know we all have other things in life that require our attention and I understand the limits the contributors face, just as I do. It takes imput from many to insure the Forum runs smoothly and posts are addressed.

But we all have other responsibilities. If we can not give full support to those guests who seek our help in understanding their dreams it may be best to limit the Dream Forum to certain days of the week, or all together if we can not give provide adequate attention to the requests. It may be best to take it off line than to see goose eggs {0s} next to dream posts. I don't like to do anything half hearted and although my real son is my first obligation, the Dream Forum is my adopted child and not to able to give proper attention to it is not an option.

I am looking once again to the Contributors for help. Hopefully we all will be able to continue our work without interruption. And though I will need to work with my business I will still be working with dreams, just not on the scale I wish to or is required to maintain the Forum fulltime. If you, the contributors, can provide some idea of your availability I would appreciate the heads up.

Together we have established the Dream Forum as a site that cares, providing our insights and sharing our experiences to help others. Not only in dreams but also for those who are engaged in that inner search. As Joseph Campbell stated, the hero deed is one of sacrifice and sharing the 'knowledge'. I see the Forum as a way of participating in that deed. While it may not be on the scale of a Star Wars it does serve to help those few who seek our advice and counsel. Let's hope our Obie-Wan is not up and gone.

Thanks to all for your help.

Jerry {Gerard}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Message for Forum Contributors

Hi Gerarld,

I'm in the middle of my second master's program, and have to wrap up the first one in the coming months. I will do all I can to help with the forum but I can't interprete dreams for some time. I think, hopefully I will be avaliable for serious interpretatons over the summer and at the end of fall......

best of luck
May

Hi Gerard and all,

I hadn't been visiting for a while as working on my own dreams took up a lot of my time... The site and the forum are great and it would be a shame to stop it. I will try to help along - though probably not on a very regular basis.
c'mon all, let's roll our sleeves up!

clairem

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36, London

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

I was sorry to read that you won't be able to contribute as much as you ahve Gerry. But perfectly understand how busy you are. I have sent my dreams to you on numerous occasions and have found your insight invaluable. But cats have to be fed and that's that! May the force be with you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 - Merthyr Tydfil, SOuth Wales, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

May, clairem and Sandra. Thank you for your comments. With the help of the many forum contributors I don't see the Forum closing down anytime soon. Even though I may not be able to give the desired time to interpreting posted dreams I do monitor every post {I receive an e-mail every time a post is made}. I am confident enough support will be provided by others in my absence. Our commitment to helping others with their dreams is a part of our personal growth as individuals, and the contributors at the Forum are the best group of caring people anywhere. Thanks to all for making that possible.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerarld,

This forum is so great, and in the coming months if I get a break every now and then I will try to contribute. Good luck with everything.

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Europe

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present