Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream girl

when i was 15 years old and on, i have a dream about girl. blindly i gave her a name. i cant remeber what we have talked about, but the places and her body language will be clear to me. in reality i saw the same girl as in my dream. not even single piece of dream was missing. i loved her. we were like couples in the dream but in reality it blowed up. she chose a 21 years old guy who is 3 years younger than her.

well what is the dream that i had? it is killing me until now. it has been a year

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, Malaysia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: dream girl

selvam,
We all have our dream girls. I met mine, we married, it lasted two years. And then I met her again at age 42. Except this time she was my inner 'dream girl', the feminine aspect of my psyche. Perhaps your dream was addressing both aspects. Your dream girl, and an aspect of the inner self. The difference between the two is the inner feminine represents who you really are, that deepest true self. The dream girl is someone you physcically designate who fits the dream, even in detail, but often turns out to be someone different.
The true self can not be someone different, it wouldn't be you. Perhaps that is why in your dream she didn't/couldn't chose someone over you.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present