Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Large black Medevil horse

I was in a car driving along with my next door neighbour, we were going on to a property. and up a head was a Large Black Medevil looking horse, it was on it's hind legs, Seemed stressed out. we drove past and just missed the horse from hitting the car. My next door neighbour got out and went to see what was wrong with the horse. as she is a vet. next minute the horse grabs her ans runs around this property she's in alot of pain and is only just hanging on. I end up at the house see the horse running around, these men finally catch her, she's okay but in a very bad way. I was also very scared to go out side. fear of the horse and something dark around.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Darwin Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Large black Medevil horse

GJ,
Although horses can represent many things, the fact that this horse was stresses out probably relates to your own state of being; stressed out. Since your horse is black it may represent something within your unconscious that is running amuck but you are afraid to face it {I was also very scared to go out side. fear of the horse and something dark around}.

Your neighbor, being a vet, may symbolize a need to heal something within. And since both the neighbor and horse are female this may indicate emotional distress {women are usually more emotional than men}.

Has there been recent stressful feelings or thoughts where you are not sure where they are coming from? There may be past experiences that are unresolved and need to be acknowledged.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Large black Medevil horse

at the time of it was work.

But my ex has turned back up needing by help.
and i have mix feelings about my new boy friend and ex fiancee.

My life is always complicated. and trying work out my dreams that are so life like. and some do become real.

GJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Large black Medevil horse

hi,
just read your post,
with the feed back you have supplied,could the black horse represent one or other of your boyfriends,
is one of them ,a bit of a dark horse?? ie, secretive,an unknown quantity,

regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} -uk

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: Re: Re: Large black Medevil horse

Hay,

i have thought about what you've said. if any one is the Dark horse it my EX, his troubled at the moment, his spirt and mind needs fixing. He hurts and i'm trying to help him buy listening and encouraging him.

GJ : )

stats from 7-14-10 to the present