Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
interpetation

my brother is late he died in 1983.i dreamt of him chasing me i was running and he couldn't catch me then we both ended in my mom's house but still he couldn't catch me, then we saw each other eye to eye then he said you i'm going to catch you you can call the police if you want.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 &[retoria

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: interpetation

Hellen,
The dream may merely be in response to his passing catching up with you and his memory being front and center, still seeing him eye to eye in your memories. Those memories may still be chasing you.

Another possibility is the dream could be related in some way to the relationship with your brother and shared experiences as children. Since it has been 24 years since he died it may relate to past experiences involving both of you. Often scenes of being chased represents something is still 'chasing' after you. Looking at each other eye to eye may represent seeing the same experience. Is there any past experiences as children that may still be unresolved?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: interpetation

Hi Hellen

As we know, dreams usually have many levels of meaning - that can all be valid and meaningful. Can I propose another meaning?

Could the chasing and catching be looked at another way - that your brother (or the aspects of you brother that you admired, or perhaps that wouyld be of use to you now) are trying to come to you ,,,,
These could be aspects like - brotherly love (in its braodest sense), was he couragsous, was he passionate ,,, you get the picture

All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present