Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Collage

Hi Everyone,

This morning I dreamt that it was my friend's birthday, and that a group of us including her boyfriend were making a birthday present for her, putting candy in a bag, and I was drawing a card. At the bottom I signed it with a smiley face drawing that was actually the ancient symbol of the fertility goddess of Malta, which looks like an M. but the ends curve upwards and spiral and thats where the eyes are.

We set aside some candy for us and were wondering how to divide it, am not sure but I think there were nine of us.

Then I am in need of flowers, but they have to be picked off the tree in the right way.

A tall man helps me, he picks a cluster of White flowers and gives them to me

End of dream

a background note. I made a collage right before I moved several years ago of what I hope to manifest in my dreams, my real life dreams and one of the things I cut out and pasted on my collage was a man offering flowers. In the collage they happen to be white. The way the tall man in my dream offered the flowers was like the picture in my collage.

Thanks everyone,

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: My Collage

May,
Can you give the definition of 'collage'? I know it has meaning in the world of art and music but in the European world it may have a different application.
{remember we Americans are a bit behind Europeans in many aspects of the natural psyche}.

And can the candy and drawing be related to your collage? The number nine is striking but not so much when associated with the Goddess.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My Collage

Hi Gerarld,

I think there are probably many meanings to the word, but for me, my art teachers in America would have us cut out magazine pictures in a theme and glue them on paper.

I made one in graduate school of the dreams I hope to manifest, and actually I just cut out pictures that I liked.

What I ended up with was a beautiful photo-montage image of some of my deepest hopes and longings and maybe things that were unconscious that I wasn't aware of.

On the left hand top corner is a key on top of a page of poetry, and next to that is a large orange butterfly and a small humingbird. Below the key is a bride lying on a tree in a very natural environment. Next to her is a picture of a man walking with a camel with the Pyramids of Egypt behind him, and the bride has trees covering parts of her body. Off to the right is a man's hands holding a bouquet of white flowers, and some nature scenes of greenery to the right. I laminanated it and cut out a few words: Live, Love, Laugh and they are on the hem of the bride's dress.

Its really lovely and the symbology is significant. There isn't any candy.

Hope this helps clarify things.

Thanks Jerry,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present