Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreams about killing people

I have had 3 dreams about killing people in the past week.
Dream 1) I am going on a trip with a man, but i have a hunch or something and think that he is a murderer. I leave his car and wonder around an unknown city where i am picked up by a rich family where i live there for a while. One day, the man who i thought was a murderer comes and tries to murder me, but i end up murdering him.
Dream 2) I am sitting on a lounge and a woman with blonde hair comes into the room with a gun and tries to shoot me twice, she misses, and i also end up killing her.
3) I am in an unknown house on a hill, with most of my relatives and family, and a huge fire surrounds the house. I tell everyone to leave, and as we go outside a man walks out with blood on his chest and falls to the ground. I run inside and grab a white bow and arrow, and go outside. A woman with blonde hair walks out of the darkness and I shoot her with the arrow in the back of the neck. We then watch the fire move towards the small town.

Would anyone be able to tell me what these dreams mean, if so i would really appreciate it, as i cant figure them out myself. Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14- NSW Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dreams about killing people

Nathan,
Can you tell me a little about yourself and your family life? Have there been any traumatic experiences in your life involving an older man and/or a blond woman? Who do you know who is blond {women}? More information about yourself and these questions may help understand these dreams and the other posted dream.

If there have not been any traumatic experiences then the dreams may be addressing stresses of growing up. Your answers may help determine which fits most.
Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gerard,
My family have had problems with my brother (only a year older than me),being diagnosed with ADHD and Depression. We have always struggled to cope with him, he would get any chance to annoy us, and sometimes would be violent. He has been like this for the past 11 years. He has now been fostered by someone so our household a hell of a lot better now.
I dont know if this is the answer, but he isnt an older man, or a blonde woman.
I have also been having trouble with my ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend who have been annoying lately and had a go at me on msn the other day. I just wish she would leave me alone. She has blonde hair and also her boyfriend does aswell.
I hope this might be able to give you some answers.
Thanks Nathan,

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14- NSW Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Nathan,
When I made my interpretation I was doing so not thinking about your age. That makes a hugh difference in an interpretation. I'll look at it again in the morning with the idea you are 14.

Gerard

Nathan,
The first dream may be about a need to eliminate those negative qualities {murdering those people who present negative choices in your life}. It probably has to do with other aspects of your life also {picked up by a rich family}.

The second dream is probably focusing on your ex-girlfriend {who is blond}.
having trouble with my ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend who have been annoying lately and had a go at me on msn the other day

The two shots may refer to the two of them {your ex and her new boyfriend} taking shots at you and your desire to end such behavior {killing them}

The third dream also may be addressing these issues. The isue may have grown {spreading to the town} to the point it is bothering you more than it should. There may be emotions that affect both your heart {ex-girlfriend} and your head {thinking about the whole situation}. Deep down you wish you could do away {murder} these emotional stresses.

Gerard

Thanks for your reply. Sorry about being late about the reply. I now understand what was going on and I have now addressed the issue and I havent had anymore of these dreams.
Thankyou.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14

stats from 7-14-10 to the present