Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
flying

i dreamed that i was in a crowd of people all huddled in an out-door shelter of some kind, like a bus-stop with a roof. A woman pointed off to the right and said "look, a storm is coming". I looked and could see the huge black clouds heading our way. The woman said i should find something to hold on to, like everyone else was doing. i couldn't find anything and the storm was getting closer so i ran out onto a field where there was a flag-pole and held on. the winds were so strong that i was blown to the top of the pole, my legs straight out in front of me. I could see the up-turned faces of the crowd looking at me . There were two Jewish guys there, one older and one young. The older one told the young one that i was a witch and that when i came down they should kill me. Shit! i thought well, if i stay the storm will kill me but if i come down, those men will kill me. But then i thought hey! i'm a witch, i can fly! so i let go and flew away.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60- new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: flying

kat,
What impending 'storms' on the horizon are there in your life? And what is it that you are holding on, or need to hold on to to 'weather' these storms? Perhaps you are believing something magical will occur that will help you through these stormy experiences. If so you may be flying too high and need to come down to earth and look at these events/experiences in a more logical way.
Could these impending storms have to do with men in your life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present