Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deformity.

What could deformity mean?
Almost in all my lucid dreams i see deformed people.
Once, i was going up a stair and in each stepfloor there was a man, sometimes young, others old, all had dark skin (Not black) and all of them were kind of ugly and looked sad, also in all of them, the right arm was missing.

In other lucid dream, i was in my room, seeing myself asleep, then i got nearer to see the face of myself sleeping and it was all distorted and i couldnt recognize it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, Mexico

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Deformity.

Oneiros,
These deformed people are most likely aspects of your own world, or self. You may be seeing this type of people in yourself. Each step that you take there may be something within you that you feel is 'deformed'. You may feel others look at you this way and you feel an inability to do anything about it {right arm missing}. Are there moments of saddness or depression in your life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

A lot.

Im homosexual, and i feel like being broken, its my nature and i cant do anything about it. Sometimes i feel bad for it. Theres so much things in me that make me feel bad. How to clean? has been wondering my mind. Thanks for the reply.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, mexico

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Oneiros,
Thanks so much for your reply. For a short dream my interpretation seems to have been very much on the mark. Of course I can only address the perimeters of the possible connections to your life, and only you know who you really are. Those aspects I mentioned that you perceived as deformed is of course your being homosexual. And as you stated you feel you can not do anything about it {which is true since homosexuality is a natural trait that you are born with, and not a deformity}.

But there may be something you can do about it. The first is not trying to change who you are but excepting it. There is nothing deformed about who you are, the deformity is in how others think about homosexuality {and how you think about it}. And also by finding others like yourself and being a part of a community where you fit in. I know that may be difficult in your country {how are homosexuals treated in your part of Mexico?}. I do know most Hispanics are Catholic and the church's stance on homosexuality doesn't benefit you {religion isn't always spiritual}. There may be a need for help in accepting who you are {psychologically- to help change how you think of yourself}.

Are there other homosexuals in your area? Even if they {and you} are 'closeted' it would be better to associate with them in secrecy than to avoid being who you really are. It wasn't {and many cases still are} long ago that homosexuality in the United States was treated like a disease. But time will change all of that, even in Mexico. Until that day comes I suggest you first learn to accept your homosexuality as a normal aspect of who you are and not think of yourself as deformed. Then find other who are accepting {other gays and straight people} of who you are. If you do this then the right arm that is missing {arms symbolize abilities} will be replaced with a new life where you are able to be your true self.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Sorry for not answering soon, i have so many things to do and researh, i myself am actually studing arquetypes and symbolisms. So i gave myself time because of the post i saw on "Unfollowed Posting"
Thanx for your attention and your time.

Yes, well i usually dont like gay people who are so feminine or exaggerated, myself i do not behave like im gay, i feel like most gays just try to be something they aren´t. I used to think that i was bisexual because im certanly not like 90% of the gays, but then there is the fact that i dont like women at all. Some of my friends know, i have few gay friends, because as i said, i dont like those other kind of "fancy girl" gays. I dont have anything against homosexuality, but look at it like impracticle and sometimes annoying. Also theres the fact that in spirituality, sex is a sacred art, with homosexual sex, i dont think so. In fact i dont like "penetration" it doesnt turn me, i have never had sex and do not intend to (At least Anal sex) and so i think thats why i dont like being homosexual, i feel it like a curse or something. A Straight mind (Although abstract) in a disfunctional body.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, Mexico

Oneiros,
There seems to be a problem with accepting that you are gay. Perhaps your religion is to blame. If you have conflicting feelings about your sexuality and the sin the church associates with homosexuality, that may be part of the problem.

You seem to be searching for a true identity. If you are gay, then be gay, don't deny it. There are submissive gays and there are dominant gays {roles each play in a relationship}. Perhaps you have yet to define which you are. But I sense deeper problems with your sexuality. That may require help from a professional psychologist. And until your resolve your sexual identity you can never be your true self.

Gerard

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

I supose, althou i am not catholic or of any religion.
Perhaps it is. Hard to know when it scapes counciousness. Thanx anyway.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 mexico

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present