Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
House with lots of people

Hi everyone

This is my first time Im posting a dream, so here is my dream.

I dreamed I was in an unfamiliar house with lots and lots of unfamiliar people, from different age groups male and female. These people were divided into groups, in different rooms with no walls and doors, regardless of age and gender.

I had to get my passport stamped to go somewhere? I asked a lady to help me, and she said she couldn’t she'll get another guy to do it, but its dangerous as I mustn’t slip up.

I was in a room with a door and walls alone with this guy. Then I gave him my passport, which was just a paper with my face on. Then he looked at me and asks " Does your bones taste as good as you"? Refering to the meat on my body. And I replied, "It tastes the same as me". Then he was satisfied that I answered correctly, and sent me to the other people in those rooms.

I moved from one room to the other. Then my fiancé was in a closet with many people and he told me to move to the front. I dreamed by his chin there was an opening and he put a coin in there (like a pocket sort of thing). Then I moved to the front where there were many people dressed all fancy and nice with stockings, nice dresses.

Then I moved forward to go out the door and go to where I was intending to. Then there were guys with guns. I walked with a group of people about three of them and then I didn’t want to look suspicious and die. Well, without a doubt as I was walking they caught me out and started shooting at my feet. At that point the bullets never touched me, and I ran took my top of so they would not recognise me. There was a Highway road so I went there and escaped.

What does it mean?

JOSEY

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 South Africa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: House with lots of people

Josie,
Interesting dream, in the way it depicts the rooms {personal aspects, complexes} and how you move from room to another. Let me look at this dream in the morning. I believe my insights will better suited to address this dream at that time. It's length will also require more time and effort.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Josey,
Sorry I haven't gotten to your dream. I had started an interpretation yesterday morning but had to stop and give time to the social dragon {working for a living}.

As for your dream. It appears that there are questions about one or more aspects of your personality, who you are and how people accept that. There may be times when you feel hurt over what others may think but those aspects they attack are part of your basic foundation.

The last paragraph may hold clues to these issues. The guys with guns {this may hold two metaphors-weapons that hurt and guys with penis} are attacking aspects of who you are, your foundations, what holds you up {feet}. There may be times when you wish to expose those things that shows who you really are but instead you may choose just to run away from such criticisms.

Are there times when others say things about you that are hurtful? Are you satisfied with how you look, your appearance? I had some problems with trying to determine what aspects that under attack. If you will give your thoughts to my interpretation perahsp we wil be able to understand what the dream is addressing.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard

Thank you so much for your reply. You are so right about everything you have said. I am a petite 28 year old woman.I look really small, like a 17 year old.Certain people at my work would say hurtful things about my appearance. I would say Im not satisfied about my appearance, its just that I sometimes feel I wish I wasnt so petite,just to look my normal age. In fact its a bonus because Ill look young by the time I become older. Also the shooting at my feet, is that my career at work, I work really really hard, but they will always try to bring me down and not recognise and reward me for my efforts.At work I do sometimes want to tell them "hey, this is how I feel when u say this and that", but I always hold that side of me inside from everyone,so when they say those hurfull things, I do run away, in a sense that I just keep quiet always, and go home and be sad about it. Im having trouble expressing my feelings and to draw the line and say enough is enough. Thank you so much for your interpretation as I will give it alot of thought and it will help me alot, more than you could ever know which holds so very true.

Kind Regards

Josey

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 South Africa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present