Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucid dreams

If anyone here knows much about lucid dreams, heres something for you.
Years ago I would wake up at night and it would be pitch black and I would feel my way around the room and to the light switch. But the light switch didn't work. Its happened to me 2 or 3 times but was quite strange because it seemed like a dream but I could feel things when I touched them.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Lucid dreams

Nathan,
I am not 'big' on lucid dreaming, I feel it takes away from the important dream message. In your dream I would be more concerned about the light that would not turn on. That would have more to do with your life, and possible consequences of understanding what the light is symbolic of and why it will not turn on.

But lucid dreaming can be fun. As long as you take the dream message as the reason for having the dream, then you can still enjoy all that dreams can provide.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present