Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ESP

Sorry to be a nuisance but I have a lot of questions I would like to ask.
I have a history of ESP in my family and not that long ago I had a minor dream that I think might be ESP. Heres how it goes. My neighbours invited my parents to go on a trip with them to Los Angeles from Australia on an aeroplane. They accepted but I wasnt allowed to go with them. I nagged them to let me go and they finally said yes. When the aeroplane arrived I wasnt allowed to go anymore and I woke up.
About 2 days after that dream, I heard on the news that an aeroplane was leaving Sydney in Australia to go to Los Angeles and one of the engines caught fire and had to return back to the airport.
If anyone on the interpreters here know anything about ESP I would greatly appreciate if they can explain to me my dream. Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: ESP

Nathan,
Your dream sounds more coincidental than predictors. But dreams do sometimes {but not often} predict future events, events that you could not know about except through intuition.

As for ESP. If you are interested in that subject there are many web sites that offer info on the subject. It is not something we at the Forum often address since it is not related to dream psyche. There are those who do use dreams and ESP but you can probably count them in the thousands {among 6 billion earthlings}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present