Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
strange one

Just had this dream last night...very vivid. Me and my boyfriend were on a beach. We laid down on the sand just were the ocean meets the beach. It was very comfortable. We decided to stay there and sleep in that exact spot and the water was acting sort of like our bed comforter meaning that when the waves would come in and break at the shore they would come up over our bodies but stop at our necks so we didn't drown. It was keeping us warm. Very comfortable and nice. Then i am in my boyfriends house and we are in a room with a bed. There is another women in there who although it was never stated i knew her as my boyfriends ex girlfriend (Sidenote: i have never met any of my boyfriends ex's and it has been many years since he has been in a relationship so it is not an issue in our relationship - we have been together approx 1.5 years). I am laying in bed with her. My boyfriend comes over to his ex girlfriends side of the bed and starts to stab her and kills her. This is all done very nonchalantly. I get out of the bed and next thing i know i am standing in front of a sink washing off 3 butter knifes full of blood. It's at that point i realize that i am going to go to jail because i helped clean off the blood from the knifes and was a co-conspiritor in the murder and that the police would not believe me when i say i didn't murder his ex girlfriend. An overwhelming feeling comes over me of wanting to "escape" from his house and go to my mother. I was rationilizing in my mind how i could not "screw" up my life for my boyfriend and i needed to go to the police immediately. I remember feeling sadness when i looked at my boyfriend in the dream trying to find the words to say to him because although he didn't know, it would be the last time we would be together because he will go to jail and i am betraying him. Any interpretations would be greatly appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 - illinois

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: strange one

Your relationship with your BF may be very physical and you seem to feel some guilt about it?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present