Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interpretations and Follow-Up Responses

After some thought and advice {thanks to all for commenting} I believe the best approach to getting follow-up posts to an interpretation is to place a notice with each interpretation, similar to the one at the top of the page in the heading. I will provide a standard 'Notice' script that anyone can copy {cut and paste} and add to each interpretation. I will also provide instructions on how to cut and paste this script. It is quite easy once you learn how to. Here is how it may look:

Notice
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your
dream

I will post this script in a convenient position so anyone wishing to use it can have access.

I welcome any comments.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Interpretations and Follow-Up Responses

I have created a page where you can easily copy the script needed to put the Notice script.
It is located at the top of this page in heading and reads

'For Copy/Paste Script Go Here.

A new page will open. Follow the instructions and add script to location on page you wish to add Notice script.

Or if you wish to save the page where this script is located you can go Here

Let me know if there are problems understanding the instructions.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I left out one thing. After posting the script to the location and page you wish, it should look like the box in my original post above, the black box with the Notice language.

Gerard

One small change on the notice. Instead of using Notice as the head of the request for a follow-up response, I have chnaged the heading to Please Note. I suggest the script be used when new visitors make their first post. Most regular visitors know the importance of follow-up posts.

Gerard

Please Note:
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your

dream

stats from 7-14-10 to the present