Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A curious

I had a dream That someone made an announcement that every body in the world had to go to a field. When we got to the field there was a plane crash almost like another terrorist atack.There was no one on the plane but when it crashed a substance came out of it almost like pollen or powder. when the substance hit someone it would melt their bodies.I was the only one that didn't get touched by it. Then I starded to walk down this street and something said go into this house. Before i walked into the house i was hit by the substance in the back of my head and it starded melting.When I went inside this house I saw my mother. (My mother passed away when I was younger.)
I remember telling my mother that i was going to go down the street and die because i didn't want her to see me die. The day that i had this dream was the morning off my birthday.I just turned 31. Please tell me what this could mean.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 Augusta,Ga

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: A curious

Megan,
I sense this dream is confronting a inner fear you possess. Having to go to the field {the everybody in your dream represents you, all the aspects that make up who you are} may be the need to open up to this fear. It may have to do with anticipating something negative when in fact there is no reason for it {a plane crash but no one is on it}. But there is something eating away at you and this is probably the reason for your fears, and perhaps anticipation of the worst.

Going into the house probably represents entering into a part of yourself having to do with the thinking aspect. Since your mother is in this house we should look for any associations there. The fact she is deceased and in the dream you are going down the street to die, and the fact that there is this thinking part of you that begins to melt, and the fact you turned 31 the night prior to the dream, it leads me to believe these are all related. Could it be a fear of getting older?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present