Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my dead boyfriend

The second day after I met my boyfriend I told him I didnt want to talk to him because he was a target and was going to die. I have no idea where this came from I had only known him for 1 day. For a year I kept trying to push him away because of this fear of him dying. I would have these dreams about him all the time but I never could remember the dreams. I always warned him though. Finally I had a vision one night when we were driving. He told me that there were some dudes behind us and he had to take care of them but to just watch his back. I told him not to worry. In the vision he got out the car smiled at me and said are you ready sure enough the guys tried to rush him and I got the gun that was under my seat and tried to shoot them but it was too late he was dead. I wasn't asleep when I saw this I just saw this picture in my mind while we were driving. I told him what I saw and he talked to me. He told me that he believed in God and knew he had done bad things in his life but he was trying to change and he know God had higher plans for him. After that I was okay this peace came over my mind, so I let go and just enjoyed him and gave in to love him. A month later he was killed. Since then I have been a wreck. When he died I felt him all around me but once I buried him it was like he was gone. I told him when I buried him that as long as he found a way for me to be apart of his daughters life I would be okay. Snice then it has been almost six months since he died and I am closer to his daughter and her mom then I ever was when he was alive. I have had four dreams about him since he past. The first dream I had I was dating some guy that had alot of money but in the dream he was mean to me. He told me if I left he wouldn't take me back. So I left. As I was walking I saw my dead boyfriend. In the dream though I didn't know he was dead. It was more like running into a old friend but I was so happy to see him. He asked me what was wrong and I told him. There was a nail shop and he said come on let me treat you to get your nails done. I don't remember the whole conversation but while I was getting my nails done we were laughing and then he looked up at me and said I never made you cry so dont ever let anyone else make you cry you understand? Then we were outside waiting for his car and when it pulled up it was a car I had never seen. I said to him wow when did you get this? He said you know how I do. He asked me to get in the car and I told him I couldn't I wasn't going the same direction. He said I know but I want you to hear this song. I got in the car and this song that was out at the time he died was on. It was about how much I miss you. Then I woke up.The next day I was watching music videos and there was the same car I saw him in. But the music video was the first time I had ever sen the car before. The next one I had I had been crying all night and in the dream I was crying too and I rolled over and all of a sudden I was in the bed with him. It was a memorie that had happen but I was dreaming about it. Yet in my dream I was aware he was dead. He looked over at me and said babe I know but Im tired just let me sleep for a while and when I wake up I promise we will spend time together. Then I woke up. The next one I had was the night before my birth day. In the dream I was at a flea market and I was looking for someone. I saw him and I was like there you are babe. He asked me if I saw anything I like I told him no. He said well I saw these unicorns over there and I want to get you and Hailey one that is his daughter. When he went to buy them one was broken. I told him it was okay I wanted the unicorn anyway. He got mad at the people and looked at me and said you don't deserve anything broken. Come on get in the car and we will go to another place. I told him only if I could drive. He said okay. Once again it was a new car. As I started to drive I looked at him and in the dream I started to realize he was dead and I just looked at him he stared back at me and said it okay just drive and smiled at me. I woke up. By the way I am a capiacorn. It has been awhile since I have had a dream about him. Last night I had another one. This week I have been so sad and the night before last night I dreamed about this guy who likes me. He kept intoducing me to people and I kept show his friends my dudes obituary to all of them. Then last night there was some type of play going on in my dream and I was watching it. Then out of no where there he was. He started yelling at the people on stage. I came over to him and robbed his back. I said baby whats wrong and he looked at me sad and said Babe if I don't do everything it wont get done. I can't even get any sleep. I said I know baby Im sorry. Then I woke up. What do you think? xoxoxox

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: my dead boyfriend

MYA,
The different dreams depict different scenarios where you meet other guys. But none are to your liking. In your waking life you may be trying to move on but because you are comparing your deceased boyfriend to others you meet, none measure up.
Perhaps you need more time to grieve over the deceased boyfriend. And there may be a need to look at different types of guys, perhaps not just like your boyfriend but in many ways different.
Since you are still very young and re-sealant, the natural instinct is to move on. You may used him as a crutch and may seek similar types to have a relationship, when you are ready for it. But perhaps you need to go beyond on relying on someone else and take more control of your own life.

Let the time for grieving run its course. And when you start a new relationship it may be best not to do so just for the support that person can provide for you. You may need to learn 'to drive' and take more control of your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Notice
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your

dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I really knew this factor already. I just never placed it in my dreams as well. I think the need for me to have some sort of communication with him is so strong that I have looked at me dreams as if He is speaking to me directly. The first dream I looked at him telling me not to just settle in my life but to set a high standard toward everything. The unicorn dream I honestly thought was his way of sending me some sort of a B-DAY GIFT. Due to the fact I have always loved unicorns but he never knew this. I do see though all of your underlying connections. The other two dreams I thought he was telling me that by me grieving so deeply I was causing him not to rest in peace and that I have to find a way to let go. Then last night I had another dream once again. In it I was with him I know that we talked but I really dont remember in detail everything but I was talking to my mom in the dream about him being dead and I was showing her a box he had left me. In the box was a simple message he had wrote. I could read the msg but then at the same time couldn't make out the msg. It was incursvive and I would say mom it looks like it is saying this and the she would say or it could be this. I never had taken the letter out so I took the letter out of the box trying to show her it meant one thing. Once I did this,underneath the letter was 4 pieces of jewlery. All of them were gold with dimonds but the earrings were like a ruby pink. I lit up like a xmas tree and placed the items all over me and said see mom I told you he still looks out for me. He has done more for me in death then he could do in life. Then I woke up. I know I know. I will let time take its course and try to find a deep kind of peace. Its crazy how I wiould be so sad when I wouldn't dream of him. Now I feel like my mind is on overload and I am dreaming of him almost every night. I think its because I am realizing that I am not talking to him but instead trying to talk to my self. Thank you for your time and help. Ps I think in my dream I am showing how I am try to prove that have this deep connection to him that cant seperate us no matter what yet at the same time other people are viewing it more as a crossroads to life there is a deeper msg. The key is to understand this. Once I take a positive out look of his death maybe it will change my life in a better way and in the long run he would have given me a gift that in life he wouldn't have been able to teach me

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present