Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
:[ A weird Dream

Alright i just literally got out of bed. I just had the weirdest dream ever. My boyfriend Mike and I have been dating for almost 6 months right, and his ex girlfriend is Amanda (a bitch). Well in this dream, its like real life but I end up finding out that he is still dating Amanda while dating me, and everyone knows about this but me?!? And he was doing this why, i dont know?!?... so like I end up going to a house or something and i see the bitch and janeane(mikes sister) and im like WTF!! why is she here.. and mikes like calm down. and all this shit i dno really what happened.. but eventually i see mike and amanda fuking and i end up at his parents house crying to them about what happened, and they didnt know about this. the bitch and mike come into the room and i tackle mike and start getting random objects to try and hurt him like a ski pole?!?... and i end up like jumping out a window? and started leaving thro some fuked up forest pathway thing and get to a construction site and haev to watch them blow up something? they i relize ileft my ipod and phone there so i take the trail back, and on the way bak i find janeanes old make upshe didnt want.. then i keep walking and climbing, and i get inside and i forget from there.

:[ :[

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: :[ A weird Dream

Joy,
The dream may address inner conflicts about Mike’s prior relationship with Amanda, and possibly what affect this has on your relationship with Mike. Young people can be more sensitive to prior relationships, especially where sex was/is involved, having had fewer previous relationships, or ‘history’. It’s not unusual when couples split to maintain close friendships with an ex or ex’s circle of family and friends.

Perhaps you believe there’s something hidden or made up about the past relationship which the sister may have knowledge. Whether there is or isn’t, she does or doesn’t, isn’t the point of the dream. An ipod is memory storage of music, music could represent emotions. This could be emotions within you. A phone is a communication tool. The point of the dream could be to recognize this inner conflict, it’s only natural to have some questions, but rather than take the path that leads to confrontation, ‘blow up’, perhaps the path of rational non confrontational communication with your boyfriend is a more productive manner to address this. The makeup could be hiding or covering up your emotions.

What do you think? Do you have unanswered questions about the past relationship?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Woah that is totally true, thank you so much and i do think theres more he hasnt told me about his ex. It seems like everyday i do learn something new about him, and the odd time i get something about Amanda.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 Canada

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

6 months is a short time to date someone and its normal to not really know everything about your mate, whether it be past relations or other things. you should respect his privacy and let him divulge things as he feel s comfortable.
a dream like this is hard to decipher without knowing the dreamer, because it is hard to know whether you are insecure, or whether your subconscious is making a calculated analysis of things you don't want to see consciously.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

What does it mean if you have had the exact same dream a few times? I've had this dream at least 3 times, but it happens years appart? And what does it mean if in dreams you loose teeth? Like alot of teeth?

:[

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present