Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blinded by the light

I'm standing at a four way corner waiting for the light to change to green so I can cross. The light turns green and as I step into the street a white light is blinding me so I cannot see the green any longer and I'm so afraid to get hit by a car, although I do not see any traffic, so I step back to the curb. I try to cross to my left, again waiting for the green light and the same thing happens. I don't remember the rest of the dream, except for the feeling of being so frightened and not being able to cross the street.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Blinded by the light

seems like you are at a crossroads and afraid of what you will learn when you cross the rubicon. You are trying to cross in an apprpriate manner.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Hi Cyn

just as Carlos mentioned ,,,,

perhaps see my reply to Inanna - she also had a dream 'blinding light' ,,,, what is the reason you didn't proceed across the the crossing - in the dream what was the feeling ?
Common reasons would be - fear, of stepping into the unknown ,, yet this dream is indicating that i) you have the green light and ii) that you are moving in a way that will energetically catapault you ,,, did you ask for change ? direction ? 'the truth'?

All the best
JC

Notice
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your

dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

According with Jungian view, quaternary structures means four functions of consciuosness :thinking, feeling perception and intuition, it looks that you are going to have difficulties to develop human consiousness, you can't cross, something is preventing you to do that, look inside you. The light you have had to followed was the one blinded you, not the green light...
hope is not too late.
good luck

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thank you all. Yes, fear is what prevented me from crossing. I see now that the white light can be symbolic of my inner wisdom or intuition that I need to trust.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present