Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gang bang, escape, small community, ashamed

raped and trying to make it stop. No one to help me, no one who cares. this happens in a small community and a small business. I steal the keys to a car to escape. there is a reason why it delayes me, but I don't know what it is. like there is someone there I need to get out of there. it is hard to leave, I have to hide and concel what I am doing. I have dreamed to so much that I am afraid to sleep. I have to use sleep aids to help me sleep. help me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 alabama

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: gang bang, escape, small community, ashamed

Judy,
Having such problems sleeping suggests there must be something traumatic happening in your life. The dream you posted also suggests the same. If you could provide some additional details, those you feel comfortable giving, perhaps we can help.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: gang bang, escape, small community, ashamed

YOu feel violated and trapped in some situation. You seem to habve the tools to get out but something is holding you back.

sometimes we get too accustomed to situations and don't see a way out , although it is right in front of us. being in a mall may mean that you are seeking something new, or that you ar comfortable with your amenities, consequently this may be why you are being violated and feel trapped.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present