Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I can feel alot in that nitemare !

Dear Community.
This is the middle of the night. I just had a nightmare so it made me woke up. I am scared. I have never had a dream like this before, plus I feel it was like real because I can feel the shake and the noise....and everything. I am still sweating now.
Here is the whole dream, I appreciate if anyone can unlock that dream for me because I'm scared.
The first part, not scary, but I have to tell:

" There were me and my brother in law. We went to meet some of my old friends from my middle school. ( I never thought about those guys in reality, have no idea how they could show up and get into my dream ). Then we started to practice KungFu together ( except my brother in law ). My friends are really good at KungFu in the dream. I didn't take any martial art courses before in the reality but I could feel myself fight very good in the dream, I saw myself can jump very high, do alot of kicks and fists combination. And my friends told me in the dream that I am martial art gifted. Summary I felt I fought for real.
Then I told my brother in law that he should take some Kungfu courses because it's fun and improve health quality. Then he refused and we decided to go home "

I am done with the first part, now is the second part, and it freaks me out :

" We went back to my home ( My brother in law and I are living in the United States but I have no idea we ended up going to my parents home in my country ). So we went home and see nobody there. We were chatting, talking to each other and then we saw and feel strong wind starting to blow everywhere. The wind was getting strong and stronger, plus thunderstorm, and the sky was covered by black clouds. So the winds keep blowing strong and start to break the windows glass. After that the earthquake begun to start, (my God, I can feel the shake of the earthquake, like it happens in the reality, but I have never experienced an earthquake before in my life) , so back to the dream, I feel it shake very bad, things start to fall down in the house. My brother in law ran upstair and get into a room and locked the door. I was worrying for him ( as he locked himself in the room ) and my parents ( as they're still at work and didn't come home yet ). So I ran upstair and tried to open the room door but it was lock. There was a mirror fall down and I stepped on a broken glass. I saw my blood and broken glass everywhere on the floor and the shake of the earthquake was getting stronger. I can feel my body shake like crazy. I was so freak out and I woke up, I realized it was just a dream. "

That's all. I appreciate for any help from members here to unlock my dream and tell me what's the meaning of that dream. Sorry for my English because I'm not a native American but I have already tried to write with my best efforts.
Thanks alot.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: I can feel alot in that nitemare !

Kevin,
The first part of the dream seems to be addressing aspects of your personality and development. The middle school friends being in your dream may be due to experiences in that development. Perhaps you felt picked on and learning kung fu in your dream is a mechanism to defend against those earlier aspects, and not let those negatives continue into adult life.
But there are parts of you that can/will not utilize a defence of this type {your brother-in-law}> Perhaps by looking at his personality you will discover aspects that will lend themselves to your progressing and growth.

The second part of the dream seems to be addressing more serious emotional turmoil {strong winds}. Are things in your life seemingly falling down around you {at least some aspects of it}? Look to your emotional state of being.

There seems to be something about yourself that you have locked away and can not get to. Your parents not being present may indicate there is no guidance in your life in confronting this issue.

I believe the dream is addressing your development as an adult and childhood experiences probably have a large part in who you are. But what things do you have locked away? Your brother-in-law could be a metaphor for related experiences in your life that are products of past experiences. Perhaps also he has some identifiable aspects that you relate to.

What is the condition of your emotional life? Is there something emotional in your life that is not on firm ground? The earthquake would be that emotional aspect of your waking life. And those hidden aspects. Perhaps there were troubling instances from childhood that have yet to be confronted. Look back at that time when you were in middle school and determine if there are experiences that could have to do with any emotional upheaval in your adult life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present