Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
parents

The other night I had a dream that was so realistic. My dad passed away in 2002 and my mom in 2005. I think about them everyday. In the dream, I saw both of them sitting on a picnic bench smiling and so very happy..they were surrounded by pink flowers everywhere. It was very bright and no one else was in the dream but them. I could not believe how many of those beautiful pink flowers were everywhere. They did not say a word to me...they were just smiling and so very happy. What does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 massachusetts

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: parents

Connie,
Your dream is probably a reflection of the positive relationship and emotions you had toward your parents. Unconsciously you may feel, and believe, they are together in the next world {whatever your belief system may be} and are happy together. It may also reflect their happiness together while here on this earth and the positive emotional value that provides for you today. It may also be dealing with your own mortality and the impressions of that next existence {flowers everywhere}. In any case this is a positive dream and should be taken as such.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: parents

Thank you Gerard for your interpretation. Yes, they both were happy most of the time when they were living and very much in love. My dream sees them as such and as far as I am concerned when the time comes for me to depart from this world, I will be looking forward to going to such a peaceful place as they are now.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 massachusetts

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present