Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
chasing recent ex-girlfriend and finding her dead

So I had a dream last night about my recent (two weeks) ex after hanging out with her last night and going to church with a group of mutual friends.

I had lunch with dad on UNCG campus, and was walking back to my car. I was walking down the sidewalk, and I saw her walking in front of me. I called out to her and ran up to try and catch up to her, but she never got closer. She was always too far away, and never even noticed me. Then she turned the corner, and I eventually made it around the corner as well, and all I saw was her laying facedown on the ground, probably dead. I ran up to her, but I hit something kind of like an invisible wall, and I was so close to her but I couldn't reach her. I tried calling out to her, and even tried calling her phone, and I stood there banging on whatever was in my way with my fists and screaming out her name, and she didn't move.

Then I woke up.

I think I'm losing my mind.

What does it mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: chasing recent ex-girlfriend and finding her dead

Poetryinlife,
Your dream seems to be addressing an attempt of some kind to reach your ex but have been unable to do so. Have you felt she would not let you get close enough to her in some respects? Did there seem to be a wall that prevented you from getting closer? It may have felt at times she was 'dead' to your attempts. During the relationship you may have followed her around, tried many ways to reach her but could never match up to her expectations.

Another possibility, although less likely, is your ex represents an aspect of your own feminine psyche. But it seems the dream is addressing the relationship between you and your ex, although it could be doing both.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Well, I've been kind of trying to reach her on her choice of "new" boyfriend: an ex boyfriend who turned stalker after she broke up with him, following her, sending her nasty letters, sending me nasty letters, waiting at her door when I bring her home, etc etc. She's now casually dating him, she says they are taking it slowly.

As far as reaching her during our relationship, I don't think I really had any problems like that. Right now I do. I'm not the jealous type, never have been, never will be. This guy doesn't make me jealous, he scares me. I'm scared for her, that something is going to happen.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, NC

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Poetrylife,
The choice of new boyfriend could very well explain your dream. There seems to be some aspect about the relationship where there is difficulty in communication. Being close to her but not being able to reach her may be able her choices.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present