Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NUMBERS

Hi Guys,
I believe I had the most weird dreams. I dreamt that I met at a party/house some friends of my ex-husband who then began to tell me that my ex loves me so much and that I was the best thing that ever happen to him, I told them that they were crazy because I have'nt seen my ex in over 4 to 5 yrs. we do not stay in touch , we have been divorced for over 25 yrs. However, in the past when I would see my ex he always tells me the exact same thing ( weird ) so you know he was the love of my life at that time, anyway as I left the party I saw my ex and he looks really good ( in the younger days ) he approached me telling me the same thing about his love and that he wanted me to show me something. We went up about 4 steps and as I approached the door the room was filled with loved ones , family and friends of his, all they kept doing was looking at me as if to say so she's the one that you love so much, this is the love of your life that you let slip aways. The weird thing about this is that I do not think about my ex at all.
I also dreamt of the following numbers , someone telling me that the show is called 999 talent search. then on the top right hand corner I saw the numbers 234. Please define my dreams for me , this one is puzzling .

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: NUMBERS

Moo,
At a first look at your dream, knowing you no longer have contact with your ex, the impression would be that the dream is addressing inner masculine aspects, perhaps masculine aspects having to do with your past {his appearance of looking younger}. But the second dream with the number 999 and 234 {see my page on 432} along with the inclusion of the number 4 {wholeness in Jungian psyche} in the first dream may be addressing something more profound in your life. The number 234 is 432 in reverse. The room filled with loved ones, his family, may be significant.

I suggest you pay attention to your dreams in the next few days and see where they lead. There may events that are about to occur in your life and your dreams may be foretelling. The numbers 432 can be archetypal, addressing the universal mind as much as your personal psyche. This is rare but it does occur. Let me know your thoughts, and what your dreams have to say.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Gerard, thank you for your promt respond. I believe you r right when u said that I should pay more attention to my dreams, I say that because for the past 3 days ( morning) I have been waking up @ 6 AM for whatever reasons and cannot go back to sleep, I've been told that someone is trying to tell me something or there's a message in there somewhere. I've read the # 432 and honestly I don't understand much of it, I've also gone on the link to # 9 , very interesting points. I also believe that you r right in saying that my dreams r certainly reflecting something in my past , with regards to my ex some suggest that maybe he's sick and is reaching out . What do u think of that ? I listen to your advise and I re-read your replies to my dreams often trying to brain storm, I go through so many thoughts and what if's . Any ideas in the meaning of the #563 ? I thank you so much for your help in breaking down my dreams ,your experience and the way u explain my dreams do make so much sense. Thank you once again.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

Moo,
The number 432 is the ultimate number of the universe. For personal associations it could very well represent the attainment of wholeness in one's life. The number in reverse may indicate you reached the bottom of the pinnacle and are ready to start your ascension to the higher Self. But it could also represent the demise of something. In Eastern philosophies the universal life is 432,000 years. It is said that we are at the end of that cycle. Perhaps your dream is addressing that end and the start of a new cycle, personal and/or universal.

The number nine is the total of 432. In Greek mythology it is symbolic of the Goddess. In Jungian psyche it would be the ultimate feminine self. For us earthlings it could represent the Great Mother, the earth.
Three 999s could have many representations, all to do with the feminine. I have a personal fixation on the number 27 so my thoughts lean toward that possibility. But exactly where that fits is yet to be determined. I do believe it has to do with the future of the planet, as well as personal associations.

As for the number 563. Added together to get 14 which added together equals 5. For me 5 represents changes. If the 234 has any significance it may be addressing those changes. Perhaps your dream is not only addressing your personal life but also the universal realm. I got that impression when I first read your original post, it is something more than just personal, it may also be universal. We will have to wait to determine if that is true.

I do sense there are changes in the air. With all the conflicts in the world today {including climate change} there are many possibilities for changes. They could very well be drastic in scope.

Perhaps you dream is addressing drastic changes in your personal life. Are there possibilities of such possibilities in your life?

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard,
They are changes in my personal and family lives, some good and some bad. I sometimes feel like I'm being punished when bad things happen to my children/ family . Maybe God is tesing my faith in him, I hope and pray that I will find the answers to all the little clues and dreams I've having. Thank you once again, I enjoy talking with you about my dreams , I will keep you posted. Thanks again and may God bless you and your family.

Hi Gerard, after again reading over your reply I have a question. You mentioned that impression would be addressing inner masculine aspects having to do with my past, could you please elaborate a little more on that for me .

Thank You

MOO<
Masculine aspects, which would be the use of your ex-husband as metaphor for the animus. If there has not been any contact with him then there is that possibility he is representing your own masculine psyche. That would mean you may need to give more attention to those aspects.
But that is only a possibility. Since your ex appears as a younger man {which, if is a animus figure would suggest that masculine aspect may not be developed as it should} it may be addressing some aspect of that actual relationship. Mid-life often brings about remembering past experiences so to put any them into proper perspective. That may be what this dream is doing.

Of course it was the second dream that caught my attention. The number 999 and 234 {432 in reverse} often has archetypal implications. As I stated earlier the number 9 is symbolic of the feminine, the goddess. That could be your won inner higher feminine aspect.

There is the possibility that the number 234 is looking back at, as mentioned above about mid-life. You may be near new self discoveries about yourself, reviewing your past and discovering things forgotten or ignored that could be very valuable for you in the present.

Many possibilities. If you see anything that connects post your reply. And any dreams that may expand on the numbers mentioned.

Gerard

Thank you Gerard for the explanation , it sure helps. Now I will sit down and really think about this.

God Bless .

MOO,
That's the key; thinking about it. Giving time to actually concentrating on the possibilities. Consider all the possibilities {consult the dream dictionaries for possibilities,
and Jung's thoughts in the links at the left} and compare them to your actual life. Eventually you will find something that fits. And that can be enlightening.

Gerard

Thank you once again and I will keep you posted .

Hi There ive been following this thread with interest, and id like to share my feelings on what your dream speaks to me, numbers do fascinate me and I found Gerards 432 page very informative though I have not digested all just yet.

As I was reading it occurred to me that the numbers 234 appear to be a sequence of numbers which reflect symbolically a particular snippet of the numerical cycle ie, one TWO THREE FOUR five six seven.....

Each number within the cycle relates to an expression of concsiousness and its evolving dynamics, one is the begining and being non polar it represents unity, this expression of consciouness just is it has not differntiated yet. Two is the differntiation in to its polar forms of masculine and femminine energys, this is what makes up our unique expressions as we form polaritys within our selves our innocence starts on its journey, we are able to denotote what is mine what is yours, what is hot what is cold, what is tall what is short, polarity allows us to form and create relationships with the world our environment and others, it allows manifestation to come into being which is reflected by the third number within the cycle, Three represents creation in that what we activly create in our third dimensional worlds, it represents the triad, the mind body spirit, father son and the holy ghost the embodiment of creation in our phsical mental and spiritual enirity all three ingredients are needed our polarity becomes reflected in the word around us which serves as our mirror just as dreams mirror our inner being so does the world around us, intergrating these aspects leads to the number four, the fourth dimension where time is an illusion, consciouness exists in a state of completeness, of soul growth of adding to ones being those lessons in life which so challenge us, it unites the four elements and four directions within.

Numbers have many meanings,though this is what stands out right now in relation to your dream, the sequence 234 seems to be a deeper promting from within in relation to your current situation at hand, (the show) that is playing in your life and possibly refrenced by your earlier dream, were these dreams consecutive in the same night?).

9 represents and ending and 999 when added together gives one 27 and 9 again an ending but this time with complete closure. quite often we go through the same lessons over and over but from different vantage points so that our souls can grow in understanding, each ending will be represented by the number nine but this particular dynamic in your life is coming to a complete closure if not allready :) its as if this pattern has played out many times in your life in many diffrent ways and possibly through many lifetimes, in your dream this pattern conjures up imagery that refers it to the 'talent scout show' what does this mean for you?

If your earlier dream were reflecting this stream of attitude and behaviour your ex husband would be reflecting the existing conflict and relationship you have between your masculine aspects and Self, within your own internal dynamics your ex husband here conveys of how you were/are in relationship to your 'self' and seems to denote caring and loving oneself through your masculine ability to love, as masculine energy is of the mind it will reflect this quality of self love.

you are told by friends of your exs at the party how much he loves you, im just wandering if his friends here reflect how those traits 'associated' with your masculine are influenceing you in ways of how you are in relationship to your self. Then you climb upstairs ' you view now from a higher perspective or from a more objective perspective which will allow one to integrate '4 steps' accordingly, that which you are percieving, your masculines family, those more closely related influences in life that has led to forming your masculine traits and the way you are in relationship with yourself.

Asking yourself how your relationship was with your ex and the quality of love that he expresses for you in the dream may indicate more about how you are in your acceptance and attitude withyour self. Love has many has many faces from heartfelt compassion, understanding and soul recognition to being in love with the image the other person portrays but not really the person on a deeper level, so in love with the way they look, their status choice of career...

In this dualistic way we are taught to love ourselves when when we do good when we achieve, when we look good, when others love us, but higher love comes from the heart and is born out of total acceptance not out of need, expectation,or desire.

Looking at the quality of love your ex has for you in the dream may give you clues to how your in relationship or was in relationship to yourself, and may be pointing to this ongoing dynamic the thread of consciousness and pattern that weaves you through time, the sequence of 234 seems to show the steps taken and to be taken to become objective, intergrate and find closure to this dynamic that has been influencing your relationships and relationship to life,

These are just some ideas I hope they help a little

Good luck Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Hi Gerard, I'm very excited to know that someone else other than you are interested in analyzing my dreams. The interpretations that the reader( Marce) give was very wide, I have to read it a few times to take in the full concept and to have a better understanding of what you and Marce is describing to me. Am I allowed to respond to the reader (Marce)? if not please thank him for me. By the way I got hold of my ex-mother-inlaw, I did ask about my ex. and if he was o.k . she said he was but that her younger daughter had an accident in Feb. 2007 and die.

MOO,
This is an open forum and anyone can respond to a post. Feel free to respond to Marce's post. I encourage everyone to participate. We all learn from other's insights.

Gerard

How do I post a reply for Marce?
Do I used the same reply method like I do for you?
Thank You

MOO,
Post it like you would responses to me. Everyone will see all responses. Use whatever space you need.

Gerard

Re: Re: NUMBERS

Moo,
A few comments on Marce's post. She provides many interesting points that you should give consideration to. She speaks to many levels of 'understanding' and with some sound advice.

A few things you need to remember about dreams;
one they are about you, specifically your emotional {psychological} self.

There are those 'metaphysical' aspects {such as astrology, numbers, psychic forces, intuitive sensing, and many more} that come up in dreams and almost always are significant dreams {important times in a person's life}. I believe very much in them, why I brought up the number 432. But I see them as a contributor to a better understanding of the deeper psyche/Self. They represent major patterns of behavior, as well as major transformations of emotional/psychological patterns. And remember, this is all about you.

Jung studied extensively into these subjects, astrology, the occult, especially later in his life and said they do have influence. But the dream is first about the psychological condition of the individual. It is Dream Psychology and Jung has provided a proven philosophy of understanding our dreams that helps us understand the language, actions and patterns. And these actions and patterns are reflective of our lives, our true selves, the ego not controlling but submitting to truth.

{If you were emotionally abused as a child and repress it in adult life, your dreams will still try to work through those aspects of those experiences that still negatively influence you in adult life

Archetypes dreams are important dreams, and if the number 432 does appear in, especially when you are at that point of change{s} in your life {often you will not know it is happening}, then it is wise to look at the archetypal patterns. Mid-life is when you can expect these type dreams. Or when you are consciously participating the 'hero journey'. We often call them 'metaphysical' but in reality it is nature providing a deeper awareness of self and surroundings {awareness of nature}, and a need'desire of conscious discipline that includes a spiritual identity over that of a ego identity {death and resurrection motif}.

From recent scientific studies we now know that dreams do help address stresses in life {everyone has heard of REM sleep}, both the current waking life and the all the past experiences in your life. Dreams are to the psyche as the immune system is to the body. They intentionally function as a tool to help 'work through' the psychological stresses {positive and negative} that life experiences place on us throughout life {often referred to as baggage for mid-lifers}. Just as nature provided the body with an immune system, so too it provides the psyche with this mechanism of healing, called dreams.

Numbers, astrological and cyclical influences, etc. are present in the human fabric. They can not be found in our DNA {yet} but they do influence human activities {just as the moon influences the ocean tides and a woman's menstrual cycle}. And they do come up in our dreams. But Dream Psychology involves science first, the science of reading and understanding dreams, both the psychological and physical {brain} aspects. Reading and studying the 'metaphysical' aspects is important, and interesting. Consider them as possibilities in the dream, if they do come up. But look at your life and those obvious, and unconscious {repressed, ignored, forgotten} experiences that make up your life. The dream matches those experiences. Or they will point to those experiences that you may have rejected, repressed, ignored.

Gerard

Hi Marce, thank you for your interest in sharing your feelings and your input with regards to my dream. You've written quite a spread and it's taking me some time to understand it all, yes the dream was consecutive ( same night) . To be honest my ex did'nt really love me the way I dreamt it, I loved him with all my heart and soul but what I got from him in return was verbal ,mental and physical abuse. So with that kind of live with him why would I be having that dream ? I don't understand what u meant by saying conflict and relationship between my masculine aspects and self. Your explanations reflects alot about my inner self and ability to love, r u saying that I could be blocking myself from finding or feeling true love because of some deep unknow facts? I must ask , r u studying numerology or something close to it? I dream alot about numbers, I wonder if that's how I'm supposed to break down my past, present and future, what do u think?
Thank You and take care.

Hi Moo your welcome,

Another point your dream seems to make which ocurred afterwards, was that your ex husband is representing here masculine aspects within that you have divorced yourself from that you have separted yourself from in some way, im wandering here if this is why you chose your ex husband to represent this particular energy even thouigh you have not seen him or thought about him in as many years.

In your dream he does convey his love for you even though this conflicts with how he actually was during your relationship, it is then possible that these more positive qualitys you have bestowed upon him is what your actually divorced from within you, that is your self love and respect for your personality self.

Quite often we will attract partners into our lives that mirror our shadow self as well as reflect all that is good in us, for example attracting someone into our lives that lacks respect for us, we will often find that on some level we lack self respect for ourselves.

These dreams then being consecutive do suggest that the closure you are seeking is related to the talent scout show, this is your show and a show that 'you' have been playing in maybe for much of your life.

when we look for an ideal partner we usually first have to address our relationship with ourselves as quite often we look for others to fill in where our holes are, though this will never lead to a fully satisfactory relationship.

Your dream I get the sense is addressing these issues on both the mental and emotional levels as well as the spiritual levels of your being, your soul growth.

By integrating this more loving attitude towards oneself and not 'separating, divorcing' yourself from it can lead to fullfillment both within your relationship to self and with your partner, whether current or future, it will not be on him to fullfill your needs so to say and you might find that as a result your relationship, future relationships, will change.

As others have said in dream interpretation the dreamer is the only one who can truly guage the full measure of their dream so take what helps and throw the rest.

The best of luck to you Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present