Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confusion...

well
i recently had a dream about my ex boyfriend who has been in California for over a year now.
We didnt part on very good terms[he was forced to move], if that means anything.well i ws supposed to be in school but for some reason my teacher dropped me and my sister off [who doesnt even go to my school] at the local video rental store.
while my sister went in the store, i went to the house next door,knocked, but there was no answer so i went in anyways.
when i went in i saw Jonathan [my ex boyfriend] with a bunch a little white kids. [he is puerto rican]
i thought this was a little strange, but i said nothing about it.
he lived in a little double wide mobile home, but there was a inground pool built right into the floor in what was supposed to be the living room. on the couch was a hispanic girl who looked very angry and upset to see me, though she didnt speak one word the whole time i was there.
well Jonathan and I started talking, and all of a sudden we were kissing very passionately.
then we stopped and we said goodbye and i left.
as i did so, the girl on the couch was glaring at me.
well when i was outside suddenly my whole class showed up by this old vacant building across the street.
then Jonathan came out o fhis house and ran across the street to me and hugged me.then my sister cam out of the video store with my teacher and thats the end.
i do remember Jonathan was wearing a brown shirt.

so if you could please try to help me undertand this dream better, i would very much appreciate it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Confusion...

Hi Emily

you titled your dream 'Confusion' ,, can you tell su why > are you confused about the dream, or was there confusion in the dream ?
The dream likely relates to what is going on for you in your life at the moment. So you wil need to think of your life and the dream together and see what is similar.

I would guess that you are quite a hot + cold kind of person. Moving between two extremes of emotion. Sometimes not reacting, other times very emotive.

It is my sense that you see what is going on but you do not want to acknowledge it. There is something that you are tl learn but you are not doing so - are you moving around too much?
Have you picked up ideas that are not yours, and are seeing them as your own?
or, is life just confusing to you at present, full of opposite ideas ?
or. are you living a kind of double life ?

These are some possibilities for you to reflect on - let us know what you think

All the best
Justin

Notice
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your

dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Confusion...

thank you Justin for replying to my post.
and you are right about things going on in my life that i choose not to acknowledge. when things in life get a little tough, i tend to just ignore them for a while until i can get a handle on it.and i know it doesnt make the problems go away, but it does help for a while, if it doesnt cause more problems to deal with later. and yes, i do lead somewhat of a double life, as you said. i am often one person in my mind and a totally different one to others, because of certain issues with my parents and family. but what do you think this dream means overall? i mean, you were right about everything else, so i would really like to hear what you think the purpose of this dream was.
thanks,
Emily

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Confusion...

Hi Emily

thank you for replying, and puttin your thoughts to form in print

What is the overall meaning of this dream ???? mmm

My guess is that this dream is describing / reflecting your life as it is at the moment ,,,
Having seen that your dream can be relevent to your life, as evidenced by my interpretation having meaning for you - the next step is for you to do / learn / practice.

Ask, 'how does this dream mirror what I am doing in my life?' or 'Are the issues going on in this dream also going on in my life?
You have in part answered this - you know what some of your coping mechanisms are ,,, you know that you are one person in your mind and a totally different person to others.
So it keeps going ,,, you may reflect on ,,, why do I do this, is doing this good for me? Am I playing a game? Am I being honest with myself? ,,, the big question is - "Knowing these things - Is this the person I want to be?"

There is a part of your initial post that caught my curiosity and I wonder how it is relevant to you ,,,"didnt part on very good terms [he was forced to move], if that means anything.well i ws supposed to be in school"
Taking that apart:-
* didn't part on very good terms ,,, what does this mean ?
* he was forced to move ,,, in what ways are you forcing yourself to do things that you don't want to
* if that means anything ,,, in what ways are your putting yourself down ??? not listening to yourself
* what is it that you are supposed to be learning that you are not (supposed to be in school) - my guess is that this is a lesson about life, perhaps you already know what it is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is a huge amount of stuff - I suggest that you print it out / put the questions on sheets of paper and write ,,, just let it come out. These work sheets are for you only,,,

Take it easy with yourself - it is appropriate that you may feel confused at age 15 - you are working it / things / you /life out ,,,, take it all as unwrapping a present that has many layers ,, each one a work of art in itself that deserves admiration for its own unique intrinsic beauty

well done
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present