Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fake Identity. Again.

Hi everyone,

I dreamt a dream fragment:
I'm talking to an overweight woman,
she's white
but then I realize somehow she was the classmate I had problems with.
I realize she covered her arms hands face with white make up
and her eyes are a weird fake shade of blue

I can see through her disguise but i realize when i look into her eyes I still can't get the sense of true emotions

because her fake eyes (fake contact lenses I guess) are blocking and filtering me from being able to see into her soul and understand her and her emotions and trust her. (eyes are windows into the soul.)

In a weird way I also know she is me.

What does it all mean?????

all thoughts welcome; its also similar in theme to previous dreams.

p.s. I just recently moved, again, to work on my studies. It has been hectic. So I feel like a fish out of water again....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Fake Identity. Again.

May,
It seems this dream is directed at one particular person. Is this person you? In times of change we often loose sight of we really are. But if we trust the soul that disappears when routine returns. Or when you rediscover the creative aspect.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard,
Yes, I'm sure its directed toward me.
Thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Hi there

Just to add a snippet to your dream, women in dreams tend to represent our emotional/feeling tendencys the overweight woman suggests that your feeling/emotional self is carrying a lot of weight 'emotional weight' that is.

you say you somehow realize that she was your class mate you had problems with and im just wandering if shes drawing your attention to the fact that this 'emotional weight' is creating problems for you in your class or has been, maybe disrupting your focus in your current studies.

Her arms, hands and face are covered in white makeup these heavy emotions are maybe being covered up in some way, white often denotes purity to some degree suggesting that one way you deal with these heavy emotions is to convey the attitude (persona/face being covered) with a sense of purity, politeness is a common afliction of the false persona the hands and arms also suggest in the way one gives and recieves in the world is also covered up, the motivations behind giving may come from a heart felt space or it may come from a need to fit in find acceptance, in this way creating a space for the heavy emotions to exist without confrontation without exposure of yourself.

The blue eyes seem to convey a need to express your inner feelings blue being the colour of the throat and ones self expression, the eyes representing the window to your inner most feelings, which is blocked
in some way so what you do say isnt really what 'you your inner feeling self' wants to say (fake blue).

Sharing ourselves honestly in how we feel can be very healing, finding someone to trust and 'trusting' your own 'feeling self' may be what your dream is suggesting you should do, it is difficult moving to a new place and having no outlet for the way you are feeling but journal work can help tremendously in these situations getting your feelings down on paper can bring great insight and lightness to ones feeling self

This is only my limited perspective take what feels right and ditch the rest. The best of luck to you

Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present