Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love

Normally I never remember dreams, but the other night I had one that just wont get off my mind.. I don't remember all the details but I do remember a lot of them.. I met a man whose face was very muted so I wasn't really sure what he looked like, but I could feel in my heart how much I loved him. We went walking through a downtown area that had cobblestone roads and a large glowing [[like lit up]] water fountain.. Then the next thing I knew we were at a table outside with some friends drinking coffee and talking and laughing and my boyfriend walks up, but in the dream I thought I got rid of him. I felt bad but kept pushing him away because I loved this new man.. He went away and the dream proceeded on.. Now my new man and I slept together in a bed that I didn't recognize. When I awoke I headed straight for the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I came into the bedroom to see that he had made the bed and was vacuuming my floor.. I was amazed! Then then next thing I knew I was standing in line to graduate. I had on a white and black dress and I remember seeing my moms car and wanting her to bring me a specific pacifier to hold on to. I wanted my best friend and then there she was walking up right behind me. All of a sudden I was standing there and somehow I had a cake around my midsection. [[like I had slipped it on over my head or something and there it was around my body!]] I was so mad that there was a cake around me and it was on my dress! So my best friend broke it in half to get it off and then I put my gown on. I turn to face the front of the line to see this girl that used to be my friend on the stage rehearsing with some of the other graduates. Then a white pegasus flies in and I see a magician [[looks like Merlin]] and someone says that there is a hole in the wall specifically for the pegasus. Now by this time I am standing next to this old friend that I don't like and I over hear her telling people she has a gun that looks like a toy but could really shoot someone so when she wasn't looking I took it. There was a man sitting next to me who saw me take it. [[The man turned out to be the comedian Bill Engvall]] When she asked who took it Bill winked at me and told her he took it because some song told him to do it. They were laying on their sides facing each other. I was sitting next to him. Then I realized she had another 'toy' so I took that too and jingled my big wad of keychains to mask the sound of the toy. She looked at me and I shrugged. Then she gets into this big MY LITTLE PONY and is riding around in it. My friends tell her Happy Birthday. [[Her birthday really was the next day and she knows my friends]] She had decorated the pony for her birthday and it was hiddeous! Then that part of the dream was over. Now I am driving in a mini SUV with my son in the car and two little mixed babies in car seats. One of my dear friends pulls up next to me in a parking lot with my new man and she says to him "Come on hon" and I was devastated thinking that she would steal my love. Then the dream ended. What does it all mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Love

Lizz,
It seems your dream is addressing several aspects. One may be a crisis to identify exactly what you want in life. The first part of the dream, about the man with the muted looks and your boyfriend, may be pointing to a desire to meet the right man in your life. Perhaps that your current boyfriend doesn't measure up to the standards you seek in 'perfect' man {who does housework even}. It may be more about unconscious desires than it is conscious {perhaps consciously you think your current relationship is OK but deep down there are questions}. There may be guilt feelings about having such thoughts but the truth is the truth {you may consciously hide these feelings but unconsciously you can not}. Something to consider is that you may feel stuck in your current relationship or position in life.

Are there any physical characteristics about your current boyfriend you wish you could change?

There are probably personal aspects about your dream that only you can understand. But the gist of the dream seems to be a crisis of identity and/or what you really want in your life. You mat dissatisfied with that life and wish it could be different.

Gerard

Please Note:
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your

dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes, often times I do think things will work out for my boyfriend and me, but deep down I long for more.. I do want someone who will even do some housework without having to be told.. This is true and you nailed it right on the head.. but I dont understand the the reference to a pegasus and the wizard.. I have had a lot of problems with that friend that was at the graduation though and the next day was her birthday so that may explain the cake, but I still don't get it all.. And why was I so afraid to lose this man to my friend.. This friend is not one who would betray me..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Las Vegas, 23

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Lizz,
The friend most likely represents qualities your friend possesses that you wish you had.

Pegasus can represent exploring other possibilities, having to do with having that perfect man instead of your current boyfriend who may not measure up to what you expect/need. That may have to do with wanting something more from your man but accepting a lesser person {in your dream your desire is this new man}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present