Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rotten teeth

hi everyone, last night i had a pretty exhausting dream, but i m also very sick, i have a severe cold, so that s maybe part of it. i was in a huge hall, something like airport, where all these people are waiting to take part in some program (the similar one that i m in now, in US) that last for a year, and there is a guy who s telling me nopt to hesitate, but to take part in it, again, and there i can have teeth fixed for free, that s kind of included. I somehow dont know what to do, because if i go home (which is also an issue in my waking life, the time of some very important decisions i have to make, should i stay or go, and if i stay, i have so many changes to adjust to, starting from a new country, new lifestyle, new and higher commintment in arelationship with my boyfriend, cause we re planning on living together), i maybe would never be able to come here again, and i somehow decide in the last moment to go home, and in the next scene i m there and i can t believe i m there. and then i touch my tooth with tongue and realise it s all rotten, there s a deep, deep hole inside, and i m worried about it. then i m in my home country with my boyfriend, we re holding hands and we re in this huge building with lots of big windows, it resembles my university building, and this girl, one of my ex friends who betrayed me in a way long time ago in a very sneaky way, is leading us through this building cause we re looking for something...it was pretty heavy, and i would really like to see if anyone has any thoughts, thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: rotten teeth

Maya,
Teeth can have many possible meanings but your dream may be dealing with those decisions that are confronting you. Perhaps instead of listening to logical thinking {should I stay or go} you may be giving in to a rational decision to return home instead, giving in to the moment instead of doing what is really best in the long haul {i somehow decide in the last moment to go home}. Bad teeth may indicate bad decisions. You may be betraying yourself by giving in to the emotions of the moment {being away from home and boyfriend wishing to return}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present