Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He disappeared

IT SEEMED I WAS IN A SCHOOL BUS AT FIRST WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE GOING SOMEWHERE. THE ONLY PERSON AT FIRST I MIGHT HAVE RECOGNIZED WAS HILLARY DUFF. SHE THEN DIED BY SOME EVIL THING AND LOST HER HEAD. NEXT, I WAS STILL IN THE BUS WITH THE PEOPLE AND EVERYONE WAS FREAKING OUT. I THEN STARTED TO HOOK UP WITH SOME RANDOM GUY WHO WAS NOT MY BOYFRIEND, BUT THEN THAT GUY WAS NOT THERE ANYMORE. THEN FOR THE REST OF THE DREAM IT WAS ALL ABOUT BEING WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND NOT LETTING THE EVIL THING GET TO US. LATER ON IN THE DREAM, AFTER MANY PEOPLE GOT TAKEN AWAY AND DIED, THE PEOPLE DISCOVRED SOMETHING THAT SEEMED TO BE AN OIL AND CANDLE OR SOMETHING THAT THE EVIL THING COULD NOT GET TO YOU IF YOU HAD.
BY THIS TIME WE SEEMED TO BE AT A HOME DEPOT OF SOMETHING AND SITTING IN HIS TRUCK(MY BOYFRIENDS) JUST WAITING UNTIL WE DECIDED TO GO WHERE EVERYONE ELSE WAS IN THE DEPOT. THEN MY BOYFRIEND KEPT DIAPPEARING, LIKE HE WAS A LITTLE KID! NOT STAYING WHERE YOU PUT HIM, THEN HE DISAPPEARED AND WE COULD NOT FIND HIM. THEN SOMEONE TOLD ME HE WAS IN A DOLL WHILE I WAS WITH TWO GIRLS.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 Henderson, Nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: He disappeared

I think this dream is showing that you may fear loosing your boyfriend. Due to that you are keeping him close by. But towards the end when he dissapears, you may be thinking you guys could be better off with a break.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present