Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
othe women

Hi..I dreamed for the past 2 nights that i saw 4 women who had been in the room with my husband. the first woman is always trying to go away from me and the second woman was sobbing and crying saying she is in love with my husband....my husband is just standing just watching...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54 New Zealand

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: othe women

Hi Victoria

I am not sure how familiar you are with looking at dreams from a perspective proposed by Jung - this site has information that would be useful to you I think.

To start you off, and what strikes me is that the masculine ,, the man in the dream who has the appearance of your husband ,,, is 'just standing just watching'.
From this I would suggest that the masculine side of you is standing by, just watching, while your feminine side is ,,, well ,,, how would you describe it ? Would it be confused, disjointed ?
How would you describe the overall scene of the women in the dream?

The masculine is the side of you that takes action, or the side of you that needs find expression ,,, in some way; or find a way of creating ... something

be great
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present