Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is he still stuck in my head?

Well, it has been a long time since I've posted on here. The last time was one of my dreams in 2006! Long time no see.

Anyway, so heres the lastest in my vivid and scarily detailed dreams. I wrote it down as soon as i woke up so that i wouldn't forget too much. Hope you don't mind a long one. Where i start from isn't the beginning, i think i was dreaming before this but i have lost the memory of what it was.

I'm in my drama room from school. Me and my friends are walking aroudn and behind the black curtains my 4 drama teachers are standing at various points, trying to set up ways to scare us, almost like a funfair ride. I go around the curtains through the scary bits, but as the lights are on it isn’t scary yet. I get out on the other side of the room and suddenly there is my ex’ boyfriend and his family in the room. His mum is pregnant and sitting in a wheelchair. His older sister is wheeling her around, and I hear his dad’s voice but never see him. My ex-boyfriend is talking to her but I can’t hear what he is saying. I realise that the room is part of his house, but I can’t remember which part. The ex is suddenly walking past me holding a piece of paper and I see it has my name on it next to his. I ask him what it is and he says that if he gets to pick the baby’s name then he will give it my name. We go through the polite rigmarole of “no really” “yes really” “ How lovely!” I ask him if he has really split up with his girlfriend (I was told this yesterday in real life) He says yes, but that he’s going out with the president’s daughter now. I get annoyed and tell him that he can’t call the baby after me, it would be inappropriate. He gets angry with me and we start to push each other and call each other names
I leave him and go around the curtains in the room again, and this time it’s scarier with the lights out and the teachers are prepared, making things fall in front of me, whispering in my ear and electric shocking me. I try and go around another time, but this time I balance some beams of wood that made an obstacle up certain ways. First of all this does nothing, but when I balance them a certain way, spirals of light are shed onto the pathway in front of me and I can walk through freely, a bit like a gameshow challenge being completed.
I go back out of the other side and the ex is still there on his own, and now he’s really angry at me. I start to get scared and run outside. The building is unknown to me on the outside, but there is a big bus so I try and climb onto that. He’s really scaring me now, chasing me and saying how he wants to kill me. He tries to get on the bus as well but the driver goes before he can get to the door.
The journey home I don’t remember, but I’m suddenly walking down a corridor that I’ve never seen before. Its got wooden floors, closed doors al the way down on the left and lots of alcoves on my right. Each alcove is the same design but with different bits of furniture in it. The one I remember looking at properly was on with a huge bay window with wooden slat blinds rolled up and lots of wind chimes in front of the window, all at different heights. Some of them seemed to be suspended by nothing, and I remember thinking how pretty it looked. Below the window was my dining room round table and chairs, except there were 6 chairs not 4, the table was bigger, and they were a darker stain of wood than the real ones in my house. Keep walking down the corridor and there are steps down every now and again. The floor has mess on it like in my real bedroom, bits of school work and clothes needed to be washed. Then I get to the end of the corridor finally, and there is a kitchen on my left, which is entirely made of wooden units and tables. The front door is just ahead of me, and it’s a big old door painted white with a pane of stained glass made up of different coloured squares. The ex is outside the door and my family let him in, (although it’s not my real family, they just are in the dream) and he comes in with a gun. At this point, my dream self realises that it’s a dream.

When this has happened to me before in a dream, lately I can wake myself up but doing something odd. Once I woke myself up by hitting my head on a lamppost and once by throwing myself off a roof, because I knew my mind wouldn’t let me land and die. Also, I can rub my eyes sometimes and it actually opens my eyes in real life.

So to wake up from the dream, I tell myself to let him shoot me, because I won’t die. So I place the gun on my temple and he looks shocked. I tell him to shoot so that I can wake up and get him out of my head. He goes to pull the trigger and I start rubbing my eyes to try and wake up. I keep rubbing and suddenly I can hear lots of voices shouting with echo on them. I open my eyes and he’s gone. I’m in my school swimming pool (which I haven’t used since I was about 13) and I’m in my regulation black swimming costume. My old school classmates are around me and as I look down the line, I see the ex looking the way he used to look at 13, not the way he looked earlier in the dream (and in real life). He smiles at me, the way he would have done when we just new each other from around school, Suddenly I’m diving under and swimming the width of the pool to the other side. There are two large canvas pictures on the wall that look like they should be in an art gallery not a swimming pool. One is of a naked Madonna and baby and one is of Botticelli’s Birth of Venus (I had to look up which painting it was on the internet, I just remembered the woman on the clamshell covering herself up.)As I look closer at them, their figures adjust in front of my eyes to look more womanly, with larger breasts and older faces. I remember finding this odd, so I swim back to the other side, I keep doing laps for a while and then come up and the paintings have gone. My mum (the real one) is there with a towel so wrap myself in that and sit on the edge dangling my feet in. My uncle turns up and says that if I need a lightbulb changing, he can do it for me (This conversation actually happened in real life yesterday). I thanked him then walked round the other side of the swimming pool and had to walk through a bus shelter to get into the changing rooms. In the bus shelter I bump into the ex, but I know that in this time period, we aren’t anything yet, not even friends, so I just smile at him and he smiles at me and walks off.

Wow, that really is long sorry for all the detail that probably won't be needed. I thought i may as well include everything I can rememeber in case it helps. Anythign you can interpret from that would be excellent. Thank you in advance.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Is he still stuck in my head?

Hi Ali

Good for you - taking the time to write up a dream like this ,, it is long and I am pretty busy at present. I have copied it and shall look at it when I get a chance as I am working away from home base at present.

Any movement for you since you posted it?

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

H i Ali

I think you might win the prize for the longest, most detailed dream yet - well done.
There is lots in this dream, as in most dreams.

Clearly the main character apart from yourself is your ex- ,,,
I ahve to stop here as I wonder, just what it is that puzzles you about this dream - what is it that you want to know about in this dream ??

Back to you ex- only you can answer these Qs:
what is your feeling to your ex-
What was he ,, you ex- ?? what ; you don't need to answer this here, just to yourself. Try and define what your feelings were and are now.

Other things that struck me was
- the drama ,,, do you see your life as a drama; do you like to make drama in your life?
If not then the dream is speaking metaphorically and interpreting your life as a drama / play.
But then ,, who are the four male drama teachers ??

Ali I think the main theme of this dream is change ,, your ex-; the changing room ,, your own change -> "As I look closer at them, their figures adjust in front of my eyes to look more womanly, with larger breasts and older faces."

what do you think?
All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thanks Justin!

haha yes i am a bit of a drama queen, as well as a drama student. The teachers are actually all my school drama teachers from the past 2 years to now. I definitely used to be a more open drama queen. I'm also doing my A levels now and have to wait for my results in the summer to see if i can go to univesity, so my life is definitely changing.

With the ex..first love and all that lovely mushy stuff. Broke my heart, old story. But he did take a lot of my confidence. Esepcially as since we've parted he has (from an outside view) been having a blessed life whilst mine has been taking a rougher path that it used to when i was a couple of years younger. So maybe its partyl bitterness that I don't have that life, which i still link to my time with him.

Sorry it was so long, one of those odd nights when you remember everything so incredibly clearly! One quick bit of interpretation if you don't mind, from last night's dream.

I was flying (or floating i suppose) in between large skyscraper liek buildings, but they were jsut in fact very very tall everday houses and corner shops. One of them was brightly coloured, painted every colour in the rainbow so i floated down to the bottom and knocked on the door. A girl opened the door who looked quite young and she said that it was a brothel, and i felt really sad that she obviously worked in there so i walked away and had some dinner at a long bench with lots of other people.

That's pretty short for me, so whenever you have time, thanks very much.

Hi Ali

thanks for your feedback - it is amazing how dreams reflect wo we are / what is going on in our lives.

As you read the interpretation, what feelings / sensations come up ? Reflecting on this will give you better completion of the dream process.

I am happy to look at the second dream - would you mind posting it as another dream on the site and I'll look at it ,,, this opens the dream to others and can give you wider feedback

Also, I thought you had another dream on the site for an interpretation but I can't see it ,, I'll look again

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present