Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lot of electricity

I had a dream last night that I was at my computer. The plug on the computer let out sparks and smoke started coming from it. I was sitting by a open door and there was a thundestorm outside.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Lot of electricity

Hi Susan

where to start ??? What have you been doing ???
Is there a change coming in your life ,, perhaps a stormy one ?

One way to look at your dream is this -

The computer is you ,, well maybe your mind - the way you think, the logical part of your being.
The plug on the computer is where you 'plug into' the Universe - where you get your REAL power from. (Are you grounded in life ? It amy be the grounding you have is saving you ,,, or if you are not grounded in life, through family, friends etc, then it may be wise to get grounded).

How does this fit for you?

All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Is there more to this dream? What about the title?
I was interested to hear a response to this dream because of the title.

More questions: Was there a power surge because of the thunderstorm? Was there bright lightning (a lot of electricity)?

Forgive me for possibly adding more to this dream. It's been another dream theme of mine. I didn't find much help in dream dictionaries and due to the lack of responses or views (not that Justin's wasn't adequate) it seems that this is not a commom dream theme.

Susan, I hope you don't mind me adding to this post--is that allowed? My dreams usually had a house with sparks coming out of the outlets (no computer), bright/blinding lights from the lightning at night, transformers blowing on the telephone poles, poles or trees falling around me (I think because of the lightning). In other dreams I could see the telephone poles or transformers arcing above my head, and the sound crackling too.

Martha

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Hi Martha

Thanks for your post and your input - I would like to start another post for you and I'll paste your dream into it.

I would like to expand this theme and invite further comments by all

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Hi to Susan and Martha

I would like to expand this theme of Electricity and wonder if Martha, you would post your dream separately- I was going to paste it, but on thinking about it, the dream is yours and the responses will be better if the post is imbued with your energy.

many thanks
Justin

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Your analysis does make sense. I have been thinking about starting my own small busines. I have been feeling like there are a lot of different thoughts going through my head lately and I have been feeling like I can't think straight.
Last night I had a dream that I saw a dog that was struggling to pull itself out of a giant hole. I reached down and pulled it up. I looked at the tags on its collar and saw a bunch of tags with all different names of places around the world. Since I have been thinking about starting my own business working with animals, I'm thinking it has to do something with that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Hi Susan

Thanks for your reply ,, and thoughts on the interpretation.

Before I forget I think it would be useful for you to ook at Marthas post and the replies ,, looking for similar symbols.

I am happy to interpret your second dream within your reply - however, you'll get a broader response if you post it separately.

Just to continue with the "lots of electricity' dream - is there too much energy flowing through you at present ?? ie: are you burning out your circuits and overloading ?? if this is the case,,, maybe it is appropriate to gear back a little.

All the best
JC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present