Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He keeps kissing me.

I keep having what appear to be short dreams about a guy for whom I have strong feelings. (How's that for a sentence?)

A Little Background
Our "relationship" or "interaction" is unusual, to say the least. We attend the same college, he is 8 years younger than me. During the Fall semester, he made some advances that I alternately accepted and then rebuffed. We never even so much as held hands during that time, but the interaction became very intense and even involved others. A lot of things happened and I did something to make him think that I'd lied to him. Then I dissected and analyzed him in a public writing project, which affected his feelings about me, but he won't admit it.

Recently and very suddenly, our relationship experienced a physical interaction. Shortly afterward, he said he found me impenetrably difficult to communicate with.

Upshot
I think I'm in love with him. He has feelings about me, but he doesn't trust me (surprise) and I think he has a desire to make me suffer for embarassing him and hurting his ego.

The Dreams
They always happen in the morning around sunrise. My alarm rings for prayer before sunrise, then I go back to bed. I have the dream and I wake up during the action or on the heels of it. It always within 60 or so minutes after I go back to bed after prayer time.

#1 All I could see was his lips. He said, "Baby..." I answered, "Hmm..." He repeated, "Baby..." I said, "Huh?" He kisses me and says, "Baby..." At this point I'm starting to become lucid. I say out loud, "What is it?" All I can see are his lips and then I'm fully awake.

NOTE: There's a drama at school involving me and some mutual friends of ours. He's affected by it and I have this dream.

#2 I'm walking on campus, he is walking in the other direction, sees me, his eyes widen as he stares at me, he covers his mouth and takes a wide birth around me. Its clear to me in the dream that he's avoiding or distancing himself from me.

NOTE: That very morning, I text message him that I need to get something off of my chest and he calls me back right away. During the call he lets me know that others have been criticizing him for his interest in me, cutting down my looks, the race and age difference. He mentions that may I need to have a heart to heart with someone, but I think he means that he and I need to have one. So, we do and then I have these dreams.

#3 He hugs and kisses me as he's leaning against a parked car. I'm happy in the dream. I wake up as his lips are on mine.

#4 I can see his whole face, he's looking me in the eye as usual, he kisses me and holds me. There's a parked car in this dream as well. I'm happy. I wake right in the middle of it.

I don't trust him. I'm suspicious of him, but because I deceived him previously, I've been telling him the bare truth about every little thing, exposing myself. He's in a position to hurt me and I'm concerned about him betraying me, but he's finally coming to know and understand me a little.

What does this mean? Why so much lips and kissing?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 NYC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: He keeps kissing me.

mikmac,
As all dreams do, your dreams are reflecting the emotions, interactions, expectations, dissapoinments of your waking life. The dreams tend to end abruptly because there has those abrupt experiences in the relationship with this guy. Confusion seems have reigned {advances that I alternately accepted and then rebuffed} in much of the early interactions in the relationship. Indicision is reflected in your dreams and suddenly awakening just as the 'action' begins is reflective of that indicisiveness. Again, your dreams are reflecting your true emotional mind.

Lips can be symbolic of communication. The kissing would involve lips but more important the communication between the two of you {he said he found me impenetrably difficult to communicate with}.

You and he are not always going in the same direction {you are in love with him but
he has a desire to make me suffer
}. Isn't that like trying to put a square peg in a round hole?

And there is the mistrust both of you seem to have for each other. Your dreams leave you hanging perhaps because of this mistrust. There is probablity that your dreams are trying to communicate that this is not the 'true' love you expect from the relationship. That could very well be the primary message of your dreams. Your wish is for those 'loving lips' and if the kiss can not be consumated then your unconscious will refelct you true feelings, going beyond what your ego mind thinks. You may think you are in love with him but in truth you are not. Infactuation, a need to be accepted, a desire for a truly romantic relationship with the man of your dreams, these could be the reasons the relationship is consuming you. You were deceived in another relationship, perhaps you are deceiving yourself in this one.

Perhaps it is best you step back and take a long look at the facts of the relationship. Mistrust, suspicions, the differences in age and race. There are a lot of barriers to overcome to make this happen and little seems to be falling into place. If you have to force him to understand you now, what will you have to do later in the relationship that are at odds?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present